Restaurant Equipment Online

Restaurant Equipment Online (page 4 of 8)

Toaster

I ordered a conveyer toaster - the service was great, it arrived within the set time frame and works perfectly. I would recommend this company. I cant think of any more words to write and need 30 to submit the review

Yvonne

YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Excellent sales services

I've ordered a freezer and a fridge. The sales services and delivery services are unbeatable. Sales person are professional and reliable. I definitely will order again. Thank you very much.

Very pleased with my new dry ageing unit

I search the web for a dry ageing unit the product I purchased was exactly what I wanted and possibly one of the cheapest it was easily accessible the product was delivered as described and nice to receive some follow-up service

Excellent customer serve

I bought a slushy machine.
I got the quote very quick and it had very fast delivery
I’m happy with product and it works well and has no problems
Customer service is also very good

Mira

MiraSydney, NSW

Apuro meat mincer.

Best machine ever and best customer service.
Once again thank u so much.
Very impressed and I would happily purchase through them again in the future should I require anything also quick, prompt delivery as well.

Christopher B.

Christopher B.Western District, VIC

Fantastic customer service with real people

I have been thrilled with the ongoing service that Restaurant Equipment Online provides. I did have a slight hiccup when the commercial sink I purchased was out of stock however the team was onto it and sent a larger sink at no extra cost as they knew I required it in a short timeframe. Very impressed and I would happily purchase through them again in the future should I require anything.

Vince B.

Vince B.Sydney, NSW

Carving Ham Slicer Knife

The No 1. prosciutto slicer i have come across to date, slices the hardest and driest of hams with ease, lightweight and sturdy at the same time for the cleanest of cuts, highly recommend. Quick, prompt delivery as well.

Excellent kettle

Have been very pleased with the 1 litre electric kettle. Its only 900 watts which is very important when drawing power from a solar powered inverter. Ideal camping/motor-home kitchen accessory.

Excellent customer service

I asked for a quote for an under the bench fridge I found Kashee and his team awesome.
They were quick to supply a quote for a few different items and the prices were reasonable so I ordered an under the bench fridge and found the delivery to be prompt.
Kashee then followed up with emails to make sure everything was okay this is the 2nd time I have used this company and highly recommend them I will be using you guy's in the future keep up the good work.

Di

Anna

AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

TS04 Grinder to process turmeric powder.

Although it does 200gm in hopper nicely, the hopper heats up after running it for only 45 seconds, have to wait for it to cool down before using again. Inefficient having the wait times. Delivery to rural places the package was multiple handled with couriers and had to opt to get it directly from NCF rather than wait another 2 days.

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Quick and efficient ordering and delivery

We Ordered a drinks fridge for our cafe. We received Excellent customer service and prompt delivery within two business days. Will order again from this company in the future. Very satisfied.

Exactly what I wanted

Donut fryer was everything I expected. Prompt delivery and good price. The staff at restaurantequipmentonline helped to sort out issues with the order and then followed up to confirm all was good. Thanks team...great service.

Cameron

CameronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality delivered on time

I ordered a stainless steel drawer for an outdoor sink. It was a reasonable price and was delivered very quickly and they checked up to make sure everything was ok. The drawer is really good quality.

Weigh Scales

We use this weigh scale in a laboratory and it works a treat. Obviously we have quite precise requirements, so it has various uses other than in a kitchen setting.

Dimitree M.

Dimitree M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Customer Care

Am not a masterchef, just a peckish home-cook.
Heard about carbon steel frying pans and discovered best options with Restaurant Equipment.
I received a couple of calls after pans arrived to confirm satisfaction and familiarity with the product.
When was the last time you've had such care and attention from an online retailer?
Very Highly Recommended!

Quick delivery

The order came two business days after ordering. Easy website to navigate. The delivery driver was lovely. There was lots of communication between three company and myself to let us know how things were going

sarah f.

sarah f.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic service

We ordered a oven. The price was extremely competitive and the service was fantastic. We live in rural NSW so to receive the oven i 1 week from order was amazing. Will def be ordering with you guys again

Amazing Service & Quality

Customer service is always friendly and reliable and their equipment have always been delivered in good working condition. Delivery is quick and hassle free. Always a pleasure to work with.

Very satisfied!

Very good service! It looks good onmy counter top. Item received as promised. Will buy again from kitchen warehouse. Highly recommended online store. Kashee was also very helpful! Thank you!

Qianyi L.

Qianyi L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied

Bought a electric steamer. Has using it for one week, it’s in very Good quality,working properly. And the price is comparable, with very good service, fast delivery. Very happy about this purchasing.

See all Restaurant Equipment Online reviews