RetraVision

RetraVision (page 2 of 6)

GpassPort Hedland

Very poor service

RetraVision
Wynn S.RetraVision
Gpass

Thanks for the help, sorry for not doing this sooner, but as per my other comments above you at head office sorted the situation.... But never should have come to this..

Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

Rude Smart answers Bunbury retravision

Store LocationBunbury WA 6230
Andy c

Andy cKalgoorlie

Great service from a lovely local team, Ken and Lane are knowledgeable about their products and offer great customer service

Dave

DaveWestern Australia, 6164

Purchase of Bosch washer

Bought a Bosch Washer from Retravision Cannington on 31 August 2016. We were attended to promptly by a sales staff who explained key features and differences for various models on display. She has sound product knowledge, courteous and assisted us with our purchase decision within a reasonable time. We are very happy with the service we get from this outlet.

Glenn

GlennPerth

Great store

Purchased 2 Samsung hd recorders, forgot they were on sale and went the day after the sale ended. The nice saleswoman sold them to me at the sale price anyway. They know how to look after customers.

Debra

DebraPerth

Retravision Osborne Park

Fantastic customer service. I bought a Chef rangehood over the phone from Alexis Nobre. He described a couple of different models then when I had chosen one he offered a discount without me asking. Invoice was emailed promptly to me and I when I picked up the item he carried it to my car. Thanks Alexis.

hoondi

hoondi

Don't even bother

very good coustmer service by store manager

Bought TCL 55" TV from Cannington store and doesn't came with optical cord hole but very good service by store manager Nino D'Ulisse and resolve the problem and very helpful
Happy with my purchase and Definitely will come back to this store

Grandma

Grandma

Will never shop at RetraVision again

Sales people know their products & answer all questions well. After sale service? Forget it!! Product 3 months old, failed, now I am expected to contact manufacturer, my contract is with RetraVision not the manufacturer! To think I bought a product from H.N. in another town (lived there) & the warranty was honored in local store, guess where I'm shopping in future.

Mazza

MazzaNortham

My soup maker

Northam retravision. The person who served was very pleasant and knew the product. He was willing to help me get the best product for my needs. The store is always clean and the people are always willing to help nothing is to much trouble which is terrific as we live in a country town. The warranty is what I expected and the price is reasonable.

Vlado

Vladomelbourne

Bunbury Retravision are shady!

I Bought a tv from Bunbury Retravision and had it delivered. It got to my house and I opened it up and noticed dirty grotty finger prints all over it, scrunched up tv manuals and the remote already had the batteries in it. I rang them up and they told me it was an ex display model!! I Paid $2500 retail price for a tv that had been on in their store for 4 months straight, the equivalent to 3 years normal use and not one apology for trying to deceive me! Had them come and pick it up straight away and got my refund. Seems kind of strange they think I would accept their deceitful little tactics. Nice try though :)

Mitsubishi Freezer Just The Thing For Christmas

Sales person on the ball, no mucking around with prices. Service was exceptional! 5 year warranty, very satisfactory!
Will contact same person when purchasing next item.

Sheree

Sheree

Outstanding and rare Customer Service and Assistance

I cannot express the outstanding service received from Cannington in WA - online. Had a dreadful problem with delivery to Sydney and they refunded the fee on the spot. they also sent another item when they found out one sent was display.

This service was outstanding and very rare these day. Great job and this business is what keeps the economy going!

Peter

PeterPerth

Everdure indoor gas heater

Again from Retravision Cannington purchased an Everdure indoor gas heater, service again was excellent , item was available for immediate pick up, price was slightly cheaper for the same model available at other retailers but previous excellent service from this Retravision store was the reason for going back.

Mocha

MochaPerth

Good service but dishonest Sales

Purchased a fridge from them awhile ago and the Sale person (seemed very nice and honest at the time) said if we purchase another product, he will then be able to give us a discount. The discount was hardly anything and even when i asked for further discount was told that they will not make any money from the sale if the price was to go lower. We were in desperation for a fridge so we didn't haggle further.

A few days later, we received their sales catalogue in the mail and the price was even lower than the further discount we requested! Thus, RetraVision lost our business for the rest of our electrical goods.

Nouwt

Nouwt

Worst customer service ever

Received the worst customer service ever from retravision. Both store managers and operation manager are completely useless at their jobs and wouldn't know what good customer service is. After a lot of hassles and back and forth between lies and mismanagement I've taken my business elsewhere.

K Davies

K DaviesPerth, WA

Delivery Service Dept

In store service great. Delivery service twice now had been terrible will probably shop elsewhere because of it. Has really disappointed me, I hope you read and do something about it.

Ranjeet

RanjeetPerth

Seek alternative

I hv no idea about other stores but cannington store in wa is definitely not good place to go.
I bought fridge , washer and LCD.
Samsung stopped making that model for less popularity and few problem no one explained to me at all
I was not happy with washer so I decided to change washer so they charged me restocking fee they said they won't charge restocking fee if I buy another from then but price of machine they were charging was even more than restocking fee
LCD was 150 more espensive
So pls check good guys before buying with retra vision

GrumpySmurf

GrumpySmurfPerth

Will be back to support a local

Went to the local Retravision instead of the bigger stores to support a local West Australian business. Although I couldn't find what I wanted, their friendly service was great!

I will keep on trying to shop here.

See my other review on Kambo as an opposite to what a retail shop experience should be.
Local shop

ESMelbourne

Retravision extended warranty- useless.

tiana

tianaasked

I purchased a Bosch avantixx front loader washing machine approximately 2 yes ago and it is making a berring noise when sucking the water out I'm not sure if I got extended warranty and the store I brought it from at tweed heads has now close I am wondering how do I find out of I have extended warranty??

GK11
GK11

I think I sent a email to retravision and got a phone call from the WA office, it was the only state body still going. They said that each state was separate but they followed up the information I gave them about the extended warranty , they found out that this company was also out of business . So it was a waste of money .

Peter30

Check your receipt to see if you purchased an extended warranty but also check your instruction booklet to see what warranty is given by Bosch, it may be 3 years. Also Queensland may have similar laws to NSW where goods must last a reasonable amount of time. In NSW this is administered by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
Good luck!

Peter30

I just looked online and it appears the Bosch warranty is for 2 years, so if your purchase was less than 2 years ago you will be OK but also have a chat with your local Office of Fair Trading. 2 years out of a washing machine is ridiculous. My opinion is to buy a cheaper ($600) front loader like Electrolux and when it breaks down throw it away and buy another one. As an electrician, I have found the expensive machines don't last any longer than the cheaper popular brands. Next time, maybe try Electrolux, Westinghouse or Whirlpool.

Get an answer from our members and RetraVision representatives

CategoryAppliance Retailers and Physical Shops