Retrojan Josephine Retro Office Desk

Retrojan Josephine Retro Office Desk

See the Best Desks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RJ Living

3.5
Debra Smith
Debra SmithAU

Cheap as lol, they are decieving

This is cheap but that is what you get if you want quality don't buy here, I had to laugh at the quality but it might last 3-4 months get my monies worth then just chuck it. Dshop is not on my list to buy stuff again I should have looked at reviews first...lol, the pictures look better then what you get but they read misleading that the desks are strong but no there not some kinda cheap board...have to laugh at the cheek of this company. Never again. I will warn every one I know...

TimTom
TimTomAU

Looks great

It's a very good desk. Highly practical, with great finish. The drawers are a bit of a let down as they feel a little cheap. It is an obvious replica of a better product, but overall, am very happy with the desk.

Delivery was very good and the truck driver was very helpful.

The desk arrives very well flat packed. Relatively simple to assemble. Be aware that there is a massive amount of cardboard used for the packaging which is there to protect the desk during shipping. You will need a few weeks to get rid of all the cardboard in the recycle bins.
Very comfortable and practical desk. Looks great.

Other Desks