Reusable Freeze n Squeeze Ice Pop Pouches

Reusable Freeze n Squeeze Ice Pop Pouches

nice to see what my baby eats

These ice pop pouches are easy to fill and clean, plus my whole family loves them. I’ve followed a couple of the Cherub Baby ice pop recipes from their web-site and my two young kids just love them. The recipes are easy, and I know that my two little ones are getting a great healthy homemade snack which they really enjoy. The starter kit comes with 20 pouches and a funnel which makes filling them easy. I found them easy to clean too, and best of all they’re reusable!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ice pops galore

My kids love the homemade ice pops that I placed in these reusable pouches. Now, I am able to come up with various flavours of ice pops based on what fruit is available. They love the orange, strawberry, blueberry and mango ice pops that I made for them the last time that they would request an ice pop all too often. The ice pop pouches are easy to clean, I just wash them with soapy water and rinse them thoroughly and the smell or aftertaste of leftover fruit is gone. Then I will replace another concoction of fruits that I sometimes place with a little mint leaves to have that minty flavour that kids love. I love that there were no leaks despite my multiple use too.

Summer Love

I have loved these reusable ice pop pouches ever since I laid my eyes on it and finally bought them at a discount. Now, I am able to come up with healthy and flavourful treats for my kids during summer. I just blend fruits such as strawberry, watermelon, mangoes, kiwi, avocados and place them using the provided funnel onto these reusable ice pop pouches. I just let these fruit flavoured purees stay inside the freezer overnight and they become magical ice pop treats for my kids. They give me a tight hug after making these ice pops. The pouches are also easy to wash with soap and water for another round of use.

Excellent Product!

These fantastic reusable ice pop pouches have changed the way my son eat more solid independently. He loves ice candies that are sugary-made and filled with colours and preservatives and I think this is a great alternative. I love being able to control exactly what goes into what my little one are eating and this is perfect for us. I can simply pour in healthy homemade ingredients, freeze and serve to my toddler. Some of our favourites are pureed spinach, potatoes, berries, pumpkin and fruity flavoured yoghurts. I happy I got them online for $19.95, that's for 50 Packs.
reusable, easy to clean,

Great reusable pouches!

I really love the concept of these ice pop pouches. My toddler refused to eat fruits and vegetables except blended and juiced. I bought the starter pack which has 20 pouches and I’m happy that they are reusable. They are very convenient to use while feeding my toddler on the go. I simply blend and juice our favourite vegetables and fruits, put them into the pouches then freeze. I also put homemade purees, smoothies and yoghurt. My son loves them! I like that the pouches are soft. It makes easier for my toddler to hold, squeeze and eat the food on his own. I would recommend this product to everyone looking for reusable food pouches.
very easy to use, reusable and affordable
I hope they make pouches with designs and colours to make them more attractive to kids

Great for homemade ice pops!

These ice pop pouches are great for making healthy snacks for kids. I fill them with pureed fruit, juice, or one of those two mixed with yogurt for a healthy, energising and fun snack. Simple to blend plain yogurt with a mango or berries and put them in the freezer overnight plus they are dishwasher friendly which is a huge plus for me! I will definitely buy more sets.

Very cool and perfect for summer!

I cannot say enough about these ice pop pouches. They make it so easy to make popsicles. I can now make my own treats like a pro and know exactly what is included in the ingredients. My young daughters love them and love being able to pick what they want to make. At first, I was afraid to try filling these with fruit juice and lying them down to freeze, but they did not leak at all. They froze perfectly and we didn't have any problems squeezing them out as we ate them. The very best thing about them is that they don't spill and they don't drip. They are very easy to clean, only a couple seconds under warm water. We couldn't enjoy summer without these.