Reusable Freeze n Squeeze Ice Pop Pouches

Reusable Freeze n Squeeze Ice Pop Pouches

Maito

MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Eco Friendly Solution

I used to buy pre-made baby purees until I discovered just how easy it is to make your own homemade baby food. Finding these reusable baby food pouches was a great solution to portioning and storing bub’s meals. I love the fact that they are reusable and so far they have proven to be pretty durable too. As a mum who is trying to 'do her bit’ the fact that these food pouches are reusable means less trash and a clearer conscience for me! Plus they are BPA free which also adds to my peace of mind.

Purchased in September 2020.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

No more shop bought ice pops!

This pack of reusable food pouches is such great value. I ordered them online from Chemist Warehouse and they are just awesome. I love that they are reusable; I’ve used the same ones about 5 times now and they still haven’t torn or leaked. So this pack will go a long way!

Purchased in August 2020.

Bob Bimb

Bob BimbPerth, WA

Healthy treat for my toddler

These ice pop pouches are a great way to get my fussy toddler to eat fresh fruit. He has been quite difficult to get started on solid foods, especially fruit. But he’s very happy now that the fruit is disguised in these ice pops! They are very manageable for my toddler to suck and squeeze by himself, while I keep an eye on him. I also like the fact that they are reusable and I found that they were easy to clean with warm soapy water and a small bottle brush.

Purchased in August 2020.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Reusable Freeze n Squeeze Ice Pop Pouches compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Great fun and healthy too!

I’m just loving these refillable ice pop pouches! They are proving to be a really fun and healthy snack for my kids. We have been coming up with all sorts of different combinations like berry and watermelon, and best of all there’s no additives. So there’ll be no more shop bought icy pops in our house. Best of all the pouches are reusable, and easy to clean and refill, so less rubbish in my bin.

Purchased in June 2020.

Chris

ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

Healthy snacks

These ice pop pouches have been an awesome find for summer! I fill them with fresh fruit purees to make a healthy snack for my two little ones, and I even eat them too. They come with a funnel which really helps to fill them up, plus they are reusable. Just wash them in warm soapy water and they’re ready to go again.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$9.99.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reusable!

These reusable ice pop pouches are a great way to make sure my baby is getting a healthy treat. No more store bought ice pops for my family. And best of all they are reusable so there’s less rubbish for my bin!

Purchased in February 2020.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great value!

I recently ordered these food pouches from Chemist Warehouse online, and they are a bargain. They come in a pack of 20 so you don’t have to worry about running out of food pouches when you’re making your next batch of baby food. They’re the best way to freeze and store homemade baby food. Plus you just thaw, warm and serve all from the same pouch, so there’s less dishes too. They are easy to clean with a bottle brush in warm soapy water, just don’t leave the food inside too long so that it dries. But with the 50 pack you nearly always have more on hand.

Purchased in April 2020.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

What a great way to make fruit fun for my kids.

We are just loving these ice pop pouches and my girls love to make their own combinations. Kiwi and melon or pineapple and watermelon are just two of our favourites! Simple, healthy and easy to use (and clean!) - I can definitely recommend this product.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.99.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

Perfect Treat

These ice pop pouches are a great way to get a fussy toddler to eat fresh fruit. My little one has been quite difficult to start on solid foods, but during summer he just loved the pureed combinations I made for him with these ice pop pouches. They are very manageable for a baby to squeeze, maybe with a little help to start off with. I also like the fact that they are reusable and I found that they were easy to clean with some hot soapy water.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for A$8.99.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

healthy homemade treat are now made easy

What better way is there to give your baby a healthy homemade treat? I used to buy the store bought ice pops because I didn’t think I had enough time to make my own. I got the starter kit as a gift and thought why not give them a try? Well, they have changed the way I give my baby a treat. These ice pop pouches are so fast and easy to use, plus now I know what I’m feeding my baby. Now I just look out for seasonal fruits, blend and freeze overnight. Plus using seasonal fruits and reusable pouches means that I’m doing a little bit more to save the planet.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

nice to see what my baby eats

These ice pop pouches are easy to fill and clean, plus my whole family loves them. I’ve followed a couple of the Cherub Baby ice pop recipes from their web-site and my two young kids just love them. The recipes are easy, and I know that my two little ones are getting a great healthy homemade snack which they really enjoy. The starter kit comes with 20 pouches and a funnel which makes filling them easy. I found them easy to clean too, and best of all they’re reusable!

Purchased in May 2019.

Sandra B.

Sandra B.Sydney

Ice pops galore

My kids love the homemade ice pops that I placed in these reusable pouches. Now, I am able to come up with various flavours of ice pops based on what fruit is available. They love the orange, strawberry, blueberry and mango ice pops that I made for them the last time that they would request an ice pop all too often. The ice pop pouches are easy to clean, I just wash them with soapy water and rinse them thoroughly and the smell or aftertaste of leftover fruit is gone. Then I will replace another concoction of fruits that I sometimes place with a little mint leaves to have that minty flavour that kids love. I love that there were no leaks despite my multiple use too.

Summer Love

I have loved these reusable ice pop pouches ever since I laid my eyes on it and finally bought them at a discount. Now, I am able to come up with healthy and flavourful treats for my kids during summer. I just blend fruits such as strawberry, watermelon, mangoes, kiwi, avocados and place them using the provided funnel onto these reusable ice pop pouches. I just let these fruit flavoured purees stay inside the freezer overnight and they become magical ice pop treats for my kids. They give me a tight hug after making these ice pops. The pouches are also easy to wash with soap and water for another round of use.

AlexandraC

AlexandraCMelbourne

Excellent Product!

These fantastic reusable ice pop pouches have changed the way my son eat more solid independently. He loves ice candies that are sugary-made and filled with colours and preservatives and I think this is a great alternative. I love being able to control exactly what goes into what my little one are eating and this is perfect for us. I can simply pour in healthy homemade ingredients, freeze and serve to my toddler. Some of our favourites are pureed spinach, potatoes, berries, pumpkin and fruity flavoured yoghurts. I happy I got them online for $19.95, that's for 50 Packs.
reusable, easy to clean,

Charm

CharmQLD, 4575

Great reusable pouches!

Meryll Stanley

Meryll StanleyCoomalie, NT

Great for homemade ice pops!

These ice pop pouches are great for making healthy snacks for kids. I fill them with pureed fruit, juice, or one of those two mixed with yogurt for a healthy, energising and fun snack. Simple to blend plain yogurt with a mango or berries and put them in the freezer overnight plus they are dishwasher friendly which is a huge plus for me! I will definitely buy more sets.

Meegan

MeeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very cool and perfect for summer!

I cannot say enough about these ice pop pouches. They make it so easy to make popsicles. I can now make my own treats like a pro and know exactly what is included in the ingredients. My young daughters love them and love being able to pick what they want to make. At first, I was afraid to try filling these with fruit juice and lying them down to freeze, but they did not leak at all. They froze perfectly and we didn't have any problems squeezing them out as we ate them. The very best thing about them is that they don't spill and they don't drip. They are very easy to clean, only a couple seconds under warm water. We couldn't enjoy summer without these.