Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Melissa Burness
Melissa BurnessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ulree.com Review

False Description !!
Buyer beware - I purchased the Much to Explore Geo Print Dress from Ulree.com which is described as being made of cotton. It is made of a hot polyester fabric which isn’t suitable for the climate I live in. I have requested a full refund. I have had several messages between us and they won’t refund in full for a product which is not as described. Also, I left a one star review on this item on their website and they removed it, even though they advertise the reviews are handled by an independent third party. So all the good reviews on their website have been filtered. Absolute scam !! Would not recommend !!

AnnetteW
AnnetteWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Weabel is a scam

Shescoco is a SCAM!!!!

I ordered 2 beautiful dresses according to the pictures. I received 2 dresses that looked like something you would get at the flea market. The dresses were not even the same design or color. The company gave me the run around and offered me $ 10.00 to keep the dresses. I told them NO. They said I have to pay for shipping. Please see attached of what I ordered and what the sent me. Please do not order from them.

Lete
LeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

STAY AWAY -

poor quality, refuse refunds. paid $197.00 offered $20, then $48, then $60. They have blocked me on Facebook and Instagram

Bren
BrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I ordered 3 medium dresses. 2 of the long dresses were huge and shapeless. Size guide is way off and trying to get an address to send them back for a refund is totally impossible.been going on for a while and still no closer to getting a refund. Trying to get me to keep the dresses and accept $12 compensation. Avoid this company completely.

Sizing Slightly large
Nataly
NatalySydney, NSW

T-shirt from Memisstee.com website

T-shirt of a smaller size, do not match size chat on their own web site. Print on t-shirt was upside down so totally messed up and could not read. When I wrote email asking for a refund, no response. It came from China even though when I ordered I was under impression that it is from Australian website. Do not order from them.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience- avoid them

I bought a few dresses from this company and the sizing was not per the size guide. I tried to return for larger sizes and it ended up being weeks of going back-and-forth and then trying to get my money back which turns out to be impossible. It is the worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had. I’d avoid them at all costs in future

Debra B.
Debra B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CoralDoris clothing extremely poor quality

Sizing Very large
Paris
ParisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst product I ever received! Do not buy from them. Fake emails and all images are copied from other sites.

These products look nothing like I ordered. Quality is pathetic with pulls and designs not as per product advertised. This is a scam!!

• +4Thumbnail

Lyn
LynVictoria

Not as it appears

My story is very similar regarding sizing, returning and their failure to let you return unless faulty. My issue was the sizing. I measured based on their chart and it was completely off. The fabric was cheap. I thought I was paying AUD and then it converts into USD. I, however, must be one of the lucky ones because I persisted and I got a full refund. I suggest don't buy but if you have a problem persist with your argument.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Cheapest quality, no return option

I ordered twice, t-shirts are ok but rest of the clothes there simply garbage, they put pictures of clothes from different catalogs and imitate, so nothing you order truly matches, the fabric is not the same, colors don't match and sizing is wrong. They don't like return, they offer you some of your money back but one third of it. You have to return on your own and who knows when you will get your money if you do. I'm going through that process now, nightmare. One example to show how terrible it is. All you get is rylon, no cotton as they claimed

Martyn
MartynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid Arcoho

Really poor quality and sizing and with after sales service to match.
Arcoho refuse to return goods which is against the stated returns policy.
Arcoho bring into disrepute the online trading system and they should not be trusted with your money.

Cheap quality

This clothing is terrible no returns you have to keep the items which will be garbage you won’t be able to wear them, you lose your money like I did

Sizing Very large
Maree
MareeVictoria

Poor quality and not what you see

I finally received my order after nearly 6 weeks. There was no communication or delivery notification received at all after order was placed. 2 of the 3 items ordered were fine, on the smaller side but ok. The jacket was nothing like what the picture. A one buttoned jacket that had no button or pockets !!! Quality was extremely disappointing and finish poor. The colour nothing like shown.
Have emailed for a refund let’s see how that goes..

P B.
P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I read the reviews here first

Unfortunately my experience is the same as others here. Wish I read the reviews here before getting caught. 3 tops, all meant to be 95% cotton, all polyester. Trying to get my $108 back... will probably end up reporting to PayPal. Also, I wrote honest reviews on their site and they have not published them. Do not buy from this site.

Sizing Slightly large