Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Has anyone purchased clothing from vosily.com? I added their customer service email in my verifier and it said “risky”
Has anyone purchased from them? What were the clothes like and did you have any issues? Thank you

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Can anyone tell me if they have purchased from vosily.com and what products and service was like? My email verifier for their customer service is showing risky. Thank you

Catasked

Is Loismode clothing reputable

Karen
Karen

I am sorry I don't know I haven't purchased from this store.

Thanks Karen