Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
Psifunk
PsifunkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service! Great clothes!

Best customer service! I want to thank the Corindale QLD team who sent a lovely personal note with cute hand drawn art work with my order which arrived within a few days in spite of floods. The dress, shirt and pants are perfect too! Love Review ❤

Product Appearance As advertised

When only the best will do

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Greatest Customer Service Ever!

Felicity, based at Myer Eastland Shopping Centre, undoubtedly the best Customer Service person I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Friendly, helpful and went over and above what her normal duties required of her.

anon
anon

Great fit & good quality

I like the fit and quality - the pieces are timeless. I have worn review for years and will continue to do so.

Tris
TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress !!

Its a gorgeous dress well made and great service and the girls are always happy to help and i feel great in my dress and i love their shoes too !!!

Melanie O'Nions
Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Love their outfits. Great for work.

I’ve been a review customer since about 2009 and am praying that they don’t close after administration. Been making an extra effort to purchase from them lately, and have been so pleased with all my outfits. Pricey but will last a lifetime, especially their beautiful coats.

Julie
JulieDarling Downs, QLD

I love the feminine clothes

Review have a great range of ultra feminine clothing. It can be expensive however they have regular sales that make their flattering, high-quality clothing affordable. I have bought many skirts, tops and a few dresses. They are always well-fitting and if anything needs returning, it is a simple fuss-free process.

Annette
AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

A big thank you for acting so quickly with your delivery in these trying times. When I asked for help I was responded to immediately and my goods arrived the next day. Thank you so much

Olivia
OliviaVictoria

Best retail sales assistant ever!

The floor manager at review in Myer high point was by far has been the best experience I have ever had. From arriving and greeting me within minutes to finding out what I needed to putting an outfit together and going the extra mile in making me feel so comfortable with her. She was kind, polite and genuinely interested in helping me. She was an amazing assistant. My outfit was absolutely beautiful I love reviews clothing but I think I love it so much more with service like this.

Kristina O Dwyer
Kristina O Dwyer

Great clothes and quality

The dress fits perfectly. Such a great summer outfit. Review delivers the parcel in less than 2 days, and the packaging was wonderful. My dress didn't have any creases, I could wear it straight away!

Ashleigh Jayne
Ashleigh Jayne

Amazing Quality

Great store. Amazing modern vintage styles. Always releasing new products. Customer service in store and online is always friendly and welcoming. Website is very easy to navigate and locate what you need. Highly recommend checking them out.

Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modern Elegance

I absolutely love Review. High quality clothing and the staff are always so friendly and helpful in store. I also love that they now have a range of different sized models in their campaigns too, really helps to see how it would fit on different bodies.

Haley R
Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.

Sizing Slightly large
Ally
AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Classic elegance

The best dresses, coats, earrings. Love this site, great service, classy elegant timeless style. You will feel glam and looked after. Plus you can earn money off purchases as rewards

Lee c
Lee cSydney, NSW

Intense cream

I was in Bankstown hospital recently, there was a stall out the front , I saw your gift packs .
I bought 4 of them .... there was a huge range of products .... I will be changing my beauty regim to dalan d’olive I am extremely impressed with your products

Sizing Very large