Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Ash
AshCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible customer service, faulty item. Never will buy from them again!

Purchased online, Item was damaged and faulty. Customer service ignored my numerous attempts to return the product. Tried email, phone, live chat and called a store. No care for customers.

Marlo
Marlo

Decent clothes, HORRIBLE communication, shopping times, customer service and returns process

Bought 3 items, liked 1 of them, returned the remaining 2.

It took them nearly 2 weeks just for them to ship it out of their warehouse. Their return policy is 15 days from time of purchase … do the maths.

They took on average 3-4 business days to reply to an email. Anyways, on half of the occasions they bothered to reply about me returning items, it took them over a week to even acknowledge I returned items once they had it for over a week.

They then lied to me they processed the refund and it wasn’t until two weeks later until I could prove they hadn’t they then did it.

Don’t bother, they’re chaotic and have zero idea on what they’re doing.

Luc
LucPerth, WA

Ulree clothing brand dissapointing

Products sent were either wrong size and too small from size guide. Quality was not as nice as expected. When dealing with replacements and refunds they were very hard to deal with and first offered $20 USD for the $75 I had paid. When I declined they offered $40USD which I took just to end the whole unpleasant experience. I do not recommend their company or brand at all.

Sizing Slightly small
Consumer
Consumer

A Dud!!

Recently purchased a Dorcy Spotlight from a local anaconda store. Charged it as per instruction. It last about 1 hour before it stopped working. Very disappointing!! Fortunately I was able to return it for a refund.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service Hanakuta clothes

Hanakuta clothing,
I have written 4 emails, to return clothes for larger sizes, no response, it’s driving me crazy. Anyone else have this issue. Clothes are ok, but email me about exchange please.

Sizing Slightly small
Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Expensive and none compatible with other players on the market for their on line shopping process

I'm a frequent customer for Review products, which I normally buy through their outlet shops.
I tried the first time during COVID for their on line shop. The prices are not cheap at all, the delivery is reasonably fast, but arrived 4 pieces of clothing that only one suits me.
I tried to contact their customer service, but they advised that the discount products are no refundable.
I have been ordering on line through Zara; Danger Field, Uniqlo, etc. they all have free refund policy. I didn't notice that Review has such strict return policy and very disappointed to their on line shops.
The cut of the review products are very tight and different from products to products. If you can't try, do not buy on line!