Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7

When only the best will do

Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Patric S.
Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

globetrotter
globetrotterSydney, NSW

The end of Review Clothing

Haley R
Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.

Lee c
Lee cSydney, NSW

Intense cream

I was in Bankstown hospital recently, there was a stall out the front , I saw your gift packs .
I bought 4 of them .... there was a huge range of products .... I will be changing my beauty regim to dalan d’olive I am extremely impressed with your products