Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Avoid coolnile.com at all costs

Completely wrong items sent and very poor quality and service the items were ment to be small but sizes were much bigger the order was completely wrong items and not ever colours or stuff that got ordered. Trying to contact them is just a nightmare they just don't get back to you and when they do its pointless information and takes weeks

Sizing Very large
Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Patric S.
Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .

Sizing Very large

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Product Appearance As advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

globetrotter
globetrotterSydney, NSW

The end of Review Clothing

Nancy D.
Nancy D.asked

How do I return clothing that doesn't fit?

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Has anyone purchased clothing from vosily.com? I added their customer service email in my verifier and it said “risky”
Has anyone purchased from them? What were the clothes like and did you have any issues? Thank you

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Can anyone tell me if they have purchased from vosily.com and what products and service was like? My email verifier for their customer service is showing risky. Thank you

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands