Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Patric S.
Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .

Sizing Very large