Review

Review

3.4

P B.

P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I read the reviews here first

Unfortunately my experience is the same as others here. Wish I read the reviews here before getting caught. 3 tops, all meant to be 95% cotton, all polyester. Trying to get my $108 back... will probably end up reporting to PayPal. Also, I wrote honest reviews on their site and they have not published them. Do not buy from this site.

Terrible.

Won’t accept return for ill fitting and cheap polyester garment. Not as advertised. Expensive. Don’t EVER use them. Offered $10 by Vididor as refund for $70 dress that can’t be used.

chelsea

chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Order From BLUEMORY.COM

I have waited 4 months and so far have only received 3 of 9 items all sent separately after months. Their link to an email is fake and there is only one email provided. I have sent 5 emails regarding inquiries and then a complaint and they have not responded once.
The 3rd item that arrived today was not what I ordered and the quality was shocking, I still can't believe it.
And this is my experience after paying for insurance on the order.

Iain

IainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals! Absolute rubbish product & not as advertised. Had to get Paypal to intervene to get a refund.

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Expensive and none compatible with other players on the market for their on line shopping process

I'm a frequent customer for Review products, which I normally buy through their outlet shops.
I tried the first time during COVID for their on line shop. The prices are not cheap at all, the delivery is reasonably fast, but arrived 4 pieces of clothing that only one suits me.
I tried to contact their customer service, but they advised that the discount products are no refundable.
I have been ordering on line through Zara; Danger Field, Uniqlo, etc. they all have free refund policy. I didn't notice that Review has such strict return policy and very disappointed to their on line shops.
The cut of the review products are very tight and different from products to products. If you can't try, do not buy on line!

globetrotter

globetrotterSydney, NSW

The end of Review Clothing

Tris

TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress !!

Its a gorgeous dress well made and great service and the girls are always happy to help and i feel great in my dress and i love their shoes too !!!

Melanie O'Nions

Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Love their outfits. Great for work.

I’ve been a review customer since about 2009 and am praying that they don’t close after administration. Been making an extra effort to purchase from them lately, and have been so pleased with all my outfits. Pricey but will last a lifetime, especially their beautiful coats.

Julie

JulieDarling Downs, QLD

I love the feminine clothes

Review have a great range of ultra feminine clothing. It can be expensive however they have regular sales that make their flattering, high-quality clothing affordable. I have bought many skirts, tops and a few dresses. They are always well-fitting and if anything needs returning, it is a simple fuss-free process.

Annette

AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

A big thank you for acting so quickly with your delivery in these trying times. When I asked for help I was responded to immediately and my goods arrived the next day. Thank you so much

Olivia

OliviaVictoria

Best retail sales assistant ever!

The floor manager at review in Myer high point was by far has been the best experience I have ever had. From arriving and greeting me within minutes to finding out what I needed to putting an outfit together and going the extra mile in making me feel so comfortable with her. She was kind, polite and genuinely interested in helping me. She was an amazing assistant. My outfit was absolutely beautiful I love reviews clothing but I think I love it so much more with service like this.

Kristina O Dwyer

Kristina O Dwyer

Great clothes and quality

The dress fits perfectly. Such a great summer outfit. Review delivers the parcel in less than 2 days, and the packaging was wonderful. My dress didn't have any creases, I could wear it straight away!

Ashleigh Jayne

Ashleigh Jayne

Amazing Quality

Great store. Amazing modern vintage styles. Always releasing new products. Customer service in store and online is always friendly and welcoming. Website is very easy to navigate and locate what you need. Highly recommend checking them out.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modern Elegance

I absolutely love Review. High quality clothing and the staff are always so friendly and helpful in store. I also love that they now have a range of different sized models in their campaigns too, really helps to see how it would fit on different bodies.

Haley R

Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.

Comfort bear companion

Comfort bear companionCanberra 2600, ACT

Dressing up with Review add style to my wardrobe

I’m impressed with the new doll house of Review in Woden. The girls are always warm and welcoming. I enjoy going for a browse or buying something that’s on sale. I followed the review girls on Instagram.

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Classic elegance

The best dresses, coats, earrings. Love this site, great service, classy elegant timeless style. You will feel glam and looked after. Plus you can earn money off purchases as rewards