Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Jaana S.
Jaana S.Fraser 2615, ACT

Terrible service, quality and items are not true to size or as in photos.

I’m swimming in clothes that are too big and not true to size. Nothing like the ones in website images.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Avoid coolnile.com at all costs

Completely wrong items sent and very poor quality and service the items were ment to be small but sizes were much bigger the order was completely wrong items and not ever colours or stuff that got ordered. Trying to contact them is just a nightmare they just don't get back to you and when they do its pointless information and takes weeks

Gracie
Gracie

Very poor quality

Very poor quality.
Buttons I haven't even used are loose, part of the belt came off, and it's felting. Jacket is $349 retail, fortunately I didn't pay that much, but very unimpressed. I've never had an issue like this before, usually their clothes are fabulous

Sizing True to size
Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Sizing Slightly large
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful terrible don’t buy from this supplier.

Arrived in the time specified. Bought 2 jumpers, But so disappointed with what I received. An absolute rip off, poor quality and nothing like the images depict. I so wish I had seen the reviews here before I purchased. Please don’t waste your money.

Sizing True to size
Patric S.
Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .