Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Garth
Garth

Auostee t shirts

I ordered a white R Nixon tshirt and ended up with a revolting red tshirt. Claimed that was what i ordered and refused to exchange or refund

Poor service

Received the wrong color, was told they would ship the correct item. I never received it and customer service will not respond to my emails
I will never order from Calariy again

Bren
BrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I ordered 3 medium dresses. 2 of the long dresses were huge and shapeless. Size guide is way off and trying to get an address to send them back for a refund is totally impossible.been going on for a while and still no closer to getting a refund. Trying to get me to keep the dresses and accept $12 compensation. Avoid this company completely.

Gracie
Gracie

Very poor quality

Very poor quality.
Buttons I haven't even used are loose, part of the belt came off, and it's felting. Jacket is $349 retail, fortunately I didn't pay that much, but very unimpressed. I've never had an issue like this before, usually their clothes are fabulous

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kate
KateCentral West, NSW

Poor quality and not the same as the picture.

Shipping was in good time however very disappointed with what I received. They said they would refund my purchase but return cost is on me. A full refund will be given or I could keep the item and receive a 50% off my next purchase. The clothes advertised on line look elegant and good quality unfortunately this is not the case. My item was not the same as the picture and very poor quality material. I would not risk buying from them again as they said nothing in regards to the dress being different from advertisement even though I provided pictures. Please do not waste your money.

Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful terrible don’t buy from this supplier.

Arrived in the time specified. Bought 2 jumpers, But so disappointed with what I received. An absolute rip off, poor quality and nothing like the images depict. I so wish I had seen the reviews here before I purchased. Please don’t waste your money.

P B.
P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I read the reviews here first

Unfortunately my experience is the same as others here. Wish I read the reviews here before getting caught. 3 tops, all meant to be 95% cotton, all polyester. Trying to get my $108 back... will probably end up reporting to PayPal. Also, I wrote honest reviews on their site and they have not published them. Do not buy from this site.

Terrible.

Won’t accept return for ill fitting and cheap polyester garment. Not as advertised. Expensive. Don’t EVER use them. Offered $10 by Vididor as refund for $70 dress that can’t be used.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

chelsea
chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Order From BLUEMORY.COM

I have waited 4 months and so far have only received 3 of 9 items all sent separately after months. Their link to an email is fake and there is only one email provided. I have sent 5 emails regarding inquiries and then a complaint and they have not responded once.
The 3rd item that arrived today was not what I ordered and the quality was shocking, I still can't believe it.
And this is my experience after paying for insurance on the order.

Iain
IainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals! Absolute rubbish product & not as advertised. Had to get Paypal to intervene to get a refund.