Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
Haley R
Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Sizing Slightly large
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Cathay
Cathayasked

I am looking to buy a small air fryer, one that will just be good enough for myself and hubby to use. Does anyone have any suggestions. I don't want a humungus one. Thanks everyone

Denise H.
Denise H.asked

I purchased 3 tops on the 12th of July. It has been deducted from my acct. When will I receive my items?

Nancy D.
Nancy D.asked

How do I return clothing that doesn't fit?

Details ·