Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
P B.
P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I read the reviews here first

Unfortunately my experience is the same as others here. Wish I read the reviews here before getting caught. 3 tops, all meant to be 95% cotton, all polyester. Trying to get my $108 back... will probably end up reporting to PayPal. Also, I wrote honest reviews on their site and they have not published them. Do not buy from this site.

Terrible.

Won’t accept return for ill fitting and cheap polyester garment. Not as advertised. Expensive. Don’t EVER use them. Offered $10 by Vididor as refund for $70 dress that can’t be used.

chelsea
chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Order From BLUEMORY.COM

I have waited 4 months and so far have only received 3 of 9 items all sent separately after months. Their link to an email is fake and there is only one email provided. I have sent 5 emails regarding inquiries and then a complaint and they have not responded once.
The 3rd item that arrived today was not what I ordered and the quality was shocking, I still can't believe it.
And this is my experience after paying for insurance on the order.

Iain
IainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals! Absolute rubbish product & not as advertised. Had to get Paypal to intervene to get a refund.

Clothing Shops & Brands