Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

When only the best will do

• Sizing Very large
Brighton E.
Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

• Sizing Slightly small
CRV1973
CRV1973Sydney, NSW

Love their clothing brand

Forget retail store shipping but buy online. The packages within a short turn around time and all items are in mint condition with packaging. I use the review app on my phone to buy when the sales are on. A must because it's quite expensive when not on sale. Excellent customer service and straight forward returns policy. Recommended shopping!

• Sizing Slightly small

Cathay
Cathayasked

I am looking to buy a small air fryer, one that will just be good enough for myself and hubby to use. Does anyone have any suggestions. I don't want a humungus one. Thanks everyone

Denise H.
Denise H.asked

I purchased 3 tops on the 12th of July. It has been deducted from my acct. When will I receive my items?

Nancy D.
Nancy D.asked

How do I return clothing that doesn't fit?

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands