Review

2.0

Hemangi K.

Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Moreen

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

Be aware this company advertising really good quality clothing, however the reality is that when the order eventually arrives it is the same colour but the quality of the material is absolutely dreadful. Something you’d find in a really cheap clothing supermarket and even then usually the quality is better. The items have no labels. I would never buy from them again. Trying to obtain refund but I very much doubt this will happen.

P B.

P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I read the reviews here first

Unfortunately my experience is the same as others here. Wish I read the reviews here before getting caught. 3 tops, all meant to be 95% cotton, all polyester. Trying to get my $108 back... will probably end up reporting to PayPal. Also, I wrote honest reviews on their site and they have not published them. Do not buy from this site.

Pamela T.

Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Judy

JudyPilbara, WA

Cheap quality with no returns

Paid over $100 Australian for 2 "cotton blend" dresses but received cheap polyester garments. Offered $19 maximum refund. Stay away from this store!!!

Terrible.

Won’t accept return for ill fitting and cheap polyester garment. Not as advertised. Expensive. Don’t EVER use them. Offered $10 by Vididor as refund for $70 dress that can’t be used.

Gilmore Girl

Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

chelsea

chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Order From BLUEMORY.COM

I have waited 4 months and so far have only received 3 of 9 items all sent separately after months. Their link to an email is fake and there is only one email provided. I have sent 5 emails regarding inquiries and then a complaint and they have not responded once.
The 3rd item that arrived today was not what I ordered and the quality was shocking, I still can't believe it.
And this is my experience after paying for insurance on the order.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service Hanakuta clothes

Hanakuta clothing,
I have written 4 emails, to return clothes for larger sizes, no response, it’s driving me crazy. Anyone else have this issue. Clothes are ok, but email me about exchange please.

Amy I.

Amy I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Losing its Loyal Customer base

Buyers beware! Do not purchase from Queecy

Items not as described. Very cheap fabric & colours not matching picture. Company portrayed as being a reputable US company, however is clearly a cheap Chinese rip off. Terrible customer service . Offered a $7 refund for a $64 purchase . Never again! Very disappointed .

Iain

IainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals! Absolute rubbish product & not as advertised. Had to get Paypal to intervene to get a refund.

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Brighton E.

Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

globetrotter

unique and high quality

Haley R

Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.

CRV1973

CRV1973Sydney, NSW

Love their clothing brand

Forget retail store shipping but buy online. The packages within a short turn around time and all items are in mint condition with packaging. I use the review app on my phone to buy when the sales are on. A must because it's quite expensive when not on sale. Excellent customer service and straight forward returns policy. Recommended shopping!