Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1

Do not waste your $$

Literally the cheapest quality I've ever seen (clothing is literally un-wearable).. they will not respond for a return.. basically money lost

Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Pretty bad.

The items I received in my order were similar but not what was shown in the pictures. They are made from cheap imitation fibers and didn't have any brand, size, or care labels on them.
Unfortunately the quality was poor which made what I purchased totally overpriced for what I received.
Also, the website advertises the prices in Australian dollars but then converts to US dollars when you pay so I ended up paying $40 more than I wanted to.
Overall, I'm not happy with my shopping experience and won't be purchasing from this company again.

Pamela T.
Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Gilmore Girl
Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

Amy I.
Amy I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Losing its Loyal Customer base

K.Lincoln
K.LincolnSydney, NSW

Do not order

Never replied to my emails, finally received 4 garments, none of which i had ordered, in the cheapest fabric and odd colours.
Unfortunately none are even wearable.

Annabelle
Annabelle Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never buy from this brand !!

Quality is shocking. Not true to size at all. I made a mistake with my order by ordering 2 of the same dresses. Iv been emailing vididor back and forth and each time I talk to a different person and have to explain myself over and over again. They take so long to respond and are just a terrible company over all

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Will be out of fashion by time item arrives

Still waiting for item 2 months after payment and company is no help at all. Do not waste your time with these products.

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Poor quality and no customer service

Product not as described. Fabric is not cotton blend and the sizes are too small. They will not offer an exchange or refund.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Brighton E.
Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

globetrotter

unique and high quality

Haley R
Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.