Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0

When only the best will do

Product Appearance As advertised
Bren
BrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I ordered 3 medium dresses. 2 of the long dresses were huge and shapeless. Size guide is way off and trying to get an address to send them back for a refund is totally impossible.been going on for a while and still no closer to getting a refund. Trying to get me to keep the dresses and accept $12 compensation. Avoid this company completely.

Debra B.
Debra B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CoralDoris clothing extremely poor quality

Nir
NirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My money was never refunded ($129)

I bough an online order and one of the items was too large and I returned it in original packaging with tags and in perfect condition. I had to pay for shipping as well. Its almost a month now and I heard nothing and money was not refunded. I emailed them all the order numbers and tracking numbers and NO ONE is replying. These are bunch of scammers.

Kate
KateCentral West, NSW

Poor quality and not the same as the picture.

Shipping was in good time however very disappointed with what I received. They said they would refund my purchase but return cost is on me. A full refund will be given or I could keep the item and receive a 50% off my next purchase. The clothes advertised on line look elegant and good quality unfortunately this is not the case. My item was not the same as the picture and very poor quality material. I would not risk buying from them again as they said nothing in regards to the dress being different from advertisement even though I provided pictures. Please do not waste your money.

Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Cheap quality

This clothing is terrible no returns you have to keep the items which will be garbage you won’t be able to wear them, you lose your money like I did

Moreen
MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

Be aware this company advertising really good quality clothing, however the reality is that when the order eventually arrives it is the same colour but the quality of the material is absolutely dreadful. Something you’d find in a really cheap clothing supermarket and even then usually the quality is better. The items have no labels. I would never buy from them again. Trying to obtain refund but I very much doubt this will happen.

Patric S.
Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .

P B.
P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I read the reviews here first

Unfortunately my experience is the same as others here. Wish I read the reviews here before getting caught. 3 tops, all meant to be 95% cotton, all polyester. Trying to get my $108 back... will probably end up reporting to PayPal. Also, I wrote honest reviews on their site and they have not published them. Do not buy from this site.

Pamela T.
Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Judy
JudyPilbara, WA

Cheap quality with no returns

Paid over $100 Australian for 2 "cotton blend" dresses but received cheap polyester garments. Offered $19 maximum refund. Stay away from this store!!!

Terrible.

Won’t accept return for ill fitting and cheap polyester garment. Not as advertised. Expensive. Don’t EVER use them. Offered $10 by Vididor as refund for $70 dress that can’t be used.

Gilmore Girl
Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

chelsea
chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Order From BLUEMORY.COM

I have waited 4 months and so far have only received 3 of 9 items all sent separately after months. Their link to an email is fake and there is only one email provided. I have sent 5 emails regarding inquiries and then a complaint and they have not responded once.
The 3rd item that arrived today was not what I ordered and the quality was shocking, I still can't believe it.
And this is my experience after paying for insurance on the order.