Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Consumer
Consumer

A Dud!!

Recently purchased a Dorcy Spotlight from a local anaconda store. Charged it as per instruction. It last about 1 hour before it stopped working. Very disappointing!! Fortunately I was able to return it for a refund.

Sizing True to size
Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service Hanakuta clothes

Hanakuta clothing,
I have written 4 emails, to return clothes for larger sizes, no response, it’s driving me crazy. Anyone else have this issue. Clothes are ok, but email me about exchange please.

Sizing Slightly small
Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Expensive and none compatible with other players on the market for their on line shopping process

I'm a frequent customer for Review products, which I normally buy through their outlet shops.
I tried the first time during COVID for their on line shop. The prices are not cheap at all, the delivery is reasonably fast, but arrived 4 pieces of clothing that only one suits me.
I tried to contact their customer service, but they advised that the discount products are no refundable.
I have been ordering on line through Zara; Danger Field, Uniqlo, etc. they all have free refund policy. I didn't notice that Review has such strict return policy and very disappointed to their on line shops.
The cut of the review products are very tight and different from products to products. If you can't try, do not buy on line!

Sizing True to size

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Has anyone purchased clothing from vosily.com? I added their customer service email in my verifier and it said “risky”
Has anyone purchased from them? What were the clothes like and did you have any issues? Thank you

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Can anyone tell me if they have purchased from vosily.com and what products and service was like? My email verifier for their customer service is showing risky. Thank you

Catasked

Is Loismode clothing reputable

Karen
Karen

I am sorry I don't know I haven't purchased from this store.

Thanks Karen