Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Greatest Customer Service Ever!

Felicity, based at Myer Eastland Shopping Centre, undoubtedly the best Customer Service person I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Friendly, helpful and went over and above what her normal duties required of her.

Product Appearance As advertised
Gracie
Gracie

Very poor quality

Very poor quality.
Buttons I haven't even used are loose, part of the belt came off, and it's felting. Jacket is $349 retail, fortunately I didn't pay that much, but very unimpressed. I've never had an issue like this before, usually their clothes are fabulous

Paris
ParisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst product I ever received! Do not buy from them. Fake emails and all images are copied from other sites.

These products look nothing like I ordered. Quality is pathetic with pulls and designs not as per product advertised. This is a scam!!

• +4Thumbnail

Lyn
LynVictoria

Not as it appears

My story is very similar regarding sizing, returning and their failure to let you return unless faulty. My issue was the sizing. I measured based on their chart and it was completely off. The fabric was cheap. I thought I was paying AUD and then it converts into USD. I, however, must be one of the lucky ones because I persisted and I got a full refund. I suggest don't buy but if you have a problem persist with your argument.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Cheapest quality, no return option

I ordered twice, t-shirts are ok but rest of the clothes there simply garbage, they put pictures of clothes from different catalogs and imitate, so nothing you order truly matches, the fabric is not the same, colors don't match and sizing is wrong. They don't like return, they offer you some of your money back but one third of it. You have to return on your own and who knows when you will get your money if you do. I'm going through that process now, nightmare. One example to show how terrible it is. All you get is rylon, no cotton as they claimed

anon
anon

Great fit & good quality

I like the fit and quality - the pieces are timeless. I have worn review for years and will continue to do so.

Product Appearance As advertised
Martyn
MartynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid Arcoho

Really poor quality and sizing and with after sales service to match.
Arcoho refuse to return goods which is against the stated returns policy.
Arcoho bring into disrepute the online trading system and they should not be trusted with your money.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Terrible service and product delivery

I ordered 3 x dresses in blue. After around 4-5 weeks, 2 x dresses arrived - both the same. Still waiting for them to come back to me. 2 weeks later another parcel arrives - it is salmon pink! Wrong colour. Still waiting a week later for a response. Will not buy from here again

11 June 2021 -Update.
I have finally received a reply. They can't be bothered to return the incorrect dresses and send the correct ones. All they would offer is a 20% discount on my next order, that was then reduced to 10% when I told them where to stick their discount! As if I would order from this company again!

STAY AWAY from them

Do not waste your $$

Literally the cheapest quality I've ever seen (clothing is literally un-wearable).. they will not respond for a return.. basically money lost

Cheap quality

This clothing is terrible no returns you have to keep the items which will be garbage you won’t be able to wear them, you lose your money like I did

Sizing Very large
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful terrible don’t buy from this supplier.

Arrived in the time specified. Bought 2 jumpers, But so disappointed with what I received. An absolute rip off, poor quality and nothing like the images depict. I so wish I had seen the reviews here before I purchased. Please don’t waste your money.

Moreen
MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

Be aware this company advertising really good quality clothing, however the reality is that when the order eventually arrives it is the same colour but the quality of the material is absolutely dreadful. Something you’d find in a really cheap clothing supermarket and even then usually the quality is better. The items have no labels. I would never buy from them again. Trying to obtain refund but I very much doubt this will happen.

Sizing Slightly small
Maree
MareeVictoria

Poor quality and not what you see

I finally received my order after nearly 6 weeks. There was no communication or delivery notification received at all after order was placed. 2 of the 3 items ordered were fine, on the smaller side but ok. The jacket was nothing like what the picture. A one buttoned jacket that had no button or pockets !!! Quality was extremely disappointing and finish poor. The colour nothing like shown.
Have emailed for a refund let’s see how that goes..

Patric S.
Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .

Sizing Very large

Pretty bad.

The items I received in my order were similar but not what was shown in the pictures. They are made from cheap imitation fibers and didn't have any brand, size, or care labels on them.
Unfortunately the quality was poor which made what I purchased totally overpriced for what I received.
Also, the website advertises the prices in Australian dollars but then converts to US dollars when you pay so I ended up paying $40 more than I wanted to.
Overall, I'm not happy with my shopping experience and won't be purchasing from this company again.