Review

Review

2.3

Cheap quality

This clothing is terrible no returns you have to keep the items which will be garbage you won’t be able to wear them, you lose your money like I did

Moreen

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

Be aware this company advertising really good quality clothing, however the reality is that when the order eventually arrives it is the same colour but the quality of the material is absolutely dreadful. Something you’d find in a really cheap clothing supermarket and even then usually the quality is better. The items have no labels. I would never buy from them again. Trying to obtain refund but I very much doubt this will happen.

Patric S.

Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Pamela T.

Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Judy

JudyPilbara, WA

Cheap quality with no returns

Paid over $100 Australian for 2 "cotton blend" dresses but received cheap polyester garments. Offered $19 maximum refund. Stay away from this store!!!

Gilmore Girl

Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service Hanakuta clothes

Hanakuta clothing,
I have written 4 emails, to return clothes for larger sizes, no response, it’s driving me crazy. Anyone else have this issue. Clothes are ok, but email me about exchange please.

Amy I.

Amy I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Losing its Loyal Customer base

Buyers beware! Do not purchase from Queecy

Items not as described. Very cheap fabric & colours not matching picture. Company portrayed as being a reputable US company, however is clearly a cheap Chinese rip off. Terrible customer service . Offered a $7 refund for a $64 purchase . Never again! Very disappointed .

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Cruiser

CruiserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap rubbish,

OMG!! this clothing is absolute rubbish. I bought size Large as I am slim and 6'2. I bought 6 shirts al large and the size is to fit XXL. Super cheap rubbish material, they weren't even hemmed off, loose threads everywhere, arm length to short. Look NOTHING like what they do it those pictures. No style or shape about them at all. Super stretchy material.

Disgusting workmanship, the list goes on. What I want to know is how you might think it's ok to supply people who pay good money such absolute trash. Where is your responsibility as a manufacturer to produce something that decent ?!?!?!?

Totally disgusting.

Brighton E.

Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

theonlyone

theonlyonePerth, WA

unique and high quality

CRV1973

CRV1973Sydney, NSW

Love their clothing brand

Forget retail store shipping but buy online. The packages within a short turn around time and all items are in mint condition with packaging. I use the review app on my phone to buy when the sales are on. A must because it's quite expensive when not on sale. Excellent customer service and straight forward returns policy. Recommended shopping!

Lee c

Lee cSydney, NSW

Intense cream

I was in Bankstown hospital recently, there was a stall out the front , I saw your gift packs .
I bought 4 of them .... there was a huge range of products .... I will be changing my beauty regim to dalan d’olive I am extremely impressed with your products