Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9

When only the best will do

Sizing Very large
Brighton E.
Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

theonlyone
theonlyonePerth, WA

unique and high quality

Haley R
Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.

Sizing Slightly large
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

CRV1973
CRV1973Sydney, NSW

Love their clothing brand

Forget retail store shipping but buy online. The packages within a short turn around time and all items are in mint condition with packaging. I use the review app on my phone to buy when the sales are on. A must because it's quite expensive when not on sale. Excellent customer service and straight forward returns policy. Recommended shopping!

Lee c
Lee cSydney, NSW

Intense cream

I was in Bankstown hospital recently, there was a stall out the front , I saw your gift packs .
I bought 4 of them .... there was a huge range of products .... I will be changing my beauty regim to dalan d’olive I am extremely impressed with your products

Sizing Very large

Nancy D.
Nancy D.asked

How do I return clothing that doesn't fit?

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Has anyone purchased clothing from vosily.com? I added their customer service email in my verifier and it said “risky”
Has anyone purchased from them? What were the clothes like and did you have any issues? Thank you

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Can anyone tell me if they have purchased from vosily.com and what products and service was like? My email verifier for their customer service is showing risky. Thank you

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands