Review

3.3

Brighton E.
Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

Tris
TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress !!

Its a gorgeous dress well made and great service and the girls are always happy to help and i feel great in my dress and i love their shoes too !!!

Melanie O'Nions
Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Love their outfits. Great for work.

I’ve been a review customer since about 2009 and am praying that they don’t close after administration. Been making an extra effort to purchase from them lately, and have been so pleased with all my outfits. Pricey but will last a lifetime, especially their beautiful coats.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Julie
JulieDarling Downs, QLD

I love the feminine clothes

Review have a great range of ultra feminine clothing. It can be expensive however they have regular sales that make their flattering, high-quality clothing affordable. I have bought many skirts, tops and a few dresses. They are always well-fitting and if anything needs returning, it is a simple fuss-free process.

Annette
AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

A big thank you for acting so quickly with your delivery in these trying times. When I asked for help I was responded to immediately and my goods arrived the next day. Thank you so much

theonlyone
theonlyonePerth, WA

unique and high quality

Olivia
OliviaVictoria

Best retail sales assistant ever!

The floor manager at review in Myer high point was by far has been the best experience I have ever had. From arriving and greeting me within minutes to finding out what I needed to putting an outfit together and going the extra mile in making me feel so comfortable with her. She was kind, polite and genuinely interested in helping me. She was an amazing assistant. My outfit was absolutely beautiful I love reviews clothing but I think I love it so much more with service like this.

Kristina O Dwyer
Kristina O Dwyer

Great clothes and quality

The dress fits perfectly. Such a great summer outfit. Review delivers the parcel in less than 2 days, and the packaging was wonderful. My dress didn't have any creases, I could wear it straight away!

Ashleigh Jayne
Ashleigh Jayne

Amazing Quality

Great store. Amazing modern vintage styles. Always releasing new products. Customer service in store and online is always friendly and welcoming. Website is very easy to navigate and locate what you need. Highly recommend checking them out.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modern Elegance

I absolutely love Review. High quality clothing and the staff are always so friendly and helpful in store. I also love that they now have a range of different sized models in their campaigns too, really helps to see how it would fit on different bodies.

Ally
AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Classic elegance

The best dresses, coats, earrings. Love this site, great service, classy elegant timeless style. You will feel glam and looked after. Plus you can earn money off purchases as rewards

CRV1973
CRV1973Sydney, NSW

Love their clothing brand

Forget retail store shipping but buy online. The packages within a short turn around time and all items are in mint condition with packaging. I use the review app on my phone to buy when the sales are on. A must because it's quite expensive when not on sale. Excellent customer service and straight forward returns policy. Recommended shopping!