Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Brighton E.
Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
CRV1973
CRV1973Sydney, NSW

Love their clothing brand

Forget retail store shipping but buy online. The packages within a short turn around time and all items are in mint condition with packaging. I use the review app on my phone to buy when the sales are on. A must because it's quite expensive when not on sale. Excellent customer service and straight forward returns policy. Recommended shopping!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Nancy D.
Nancy D.asked

How do I return clothing that doesn't fit?

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Has anyone purchased clothing from vosily.com? I added their customer service email in my verifier and it said “risky”
Has anyone purchased from them? What were the clothes like and did you have any issues? Thank you

Vikki C.
Vikki C.asked

Can anyone tell me if they have purchased from vosily.com and what products and service was like? My email verifier for their customer service is showing risky. Thank you

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands