Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
Pamela T.
Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Gilmore Girl
Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

Sizing Slightly small