Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fantastic amazing service

Into blinds convulsant Kim Quach came into my home with a warm smile and a cheerful positive demeanour. She listened to what I wanted to achieve and was able to guide me to choose the exact look I was after. It was an absolute pleasure to work with someone like Kim who could guide me and make recommendations that were spot on. It honestly made the chore of choosing designs and fabrics and looks so easy. It is also great that I feel so confident with the chooses made.

Psifunk
PsifunkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service! Great clothes!

Best customer service! I want to thank the Corindale QLD team who sent a lovely personal note with cute hand drawn art work with my order which arrived within a few days in spite of floods. The dress, shirt and pants are perfect too! Love Review ❤

• Product Appearance As advertised

When only the best will do

• Sizing Very large
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Greatest Customer Service Ever!

Felicity, based at Myer Eastland Shopping Centre, undoubtedly the best Customer Service person I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Friendly, helpful and went over and above what her normal duties required of her.

anon
anon

Great fit & good quality

I like the fit and quality - the pieces are timeless. I have worn review for years and will continue to do so.

Amy I.
Amy I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Losing its Loyal Customer base

• Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brighton E.
Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

Tris
TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress !!

Its a gorgeous dress well made and great service and the girls are always happy to help and i feel great in my dress and i love their shoes too !!!

Melanie O'Nions
Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Love their outfits. Great for work.

I’ve been a review customer since about 2009 and am praying that they don’t close after administration. Been making an extra effort to purchase from them lately, and have been so pleased with all my outfits. Pricey but will last a lifetime, especially their beautiful coats.

Julie
JulieDarling Downs, QLD

I love the feminine clothes

Review have a great range of ultra feminine clothing. It can be expensive however they have regular sales that make their flattering, high-quality clothing affordable. I have bought many skirts, tops and a few dresses. They are always well-fitting and if anything needs returning, it is a simple fuss-free process.

Annette
AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

A big thank you for acting so quickly with your delivery in these trying times. When I asked for help I was responded to immediately and my goods arrived the next day. Thank you so much

theonlyone
theonlyonePerth, WA

unique and high quality

Olivia
OliviaVictoria

Best retail sales assistant ever!

The floor manager at review in Myer high point was by far has been the best experience I have ever had. From arriving and greeting me within minutes to finding out what I needed to putting an outfit together and going the extra mile in making me feel so comfortable with her. She was kind, polite and genuinely interested in helping me. She was an amazing assistant. My outfit was absolutely beautiful I love reviews clothing but I think I love it so much more with service like this.

Kristina O Dwyer
Kristina O Dwyer

Great clothes and quality

The dress fits perfectly. Such a great summer outfit. Review delivers the parcel in less than 2 days, and the packaging was wonderful. My dress didn't have any creases, I could wear it straight away!

Wen
WenMelbourne

Unhappy

I love review but the reason for 3 stars is I had a voucher to use and because I wanted to layby the dress in Myer I was told vouchers can only be used if purchasing outright. I’m Very unhappy as Review Dresses aren’t the cheapest around and I can only afford to Layby, so I’m never going to be able to use earned vouchers I think that this needs to be looked at, even sales girl said she had been receiving a few complaints from unhappy consumers .