Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2

Gracie
Gracie

Very poor quality

Very poor quality.
Buttons I haven't even used are loose, part of the belt came off, and it's felting. Jacket is $349 retail, fortunately I didn't pay that much, but very unimpressed. I've never had an issue like this before, usually their clothes are fabulous

Sizing True to size

Do not waste your $$

Literally the cheapest quality I've ever seen (clothing is literally un-wearable).. they will not respond for a return.. basically money lost

Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Sizing Slightly large
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful terrible don’t buy from this supplier.

Arrived in the time specified. Bought 2 jumpers, But so disappointed with what I received. An absolute rip off, poor quality and nothing like the images depict. I so wish I had seen the reviews here before I purchased. Please don’t waste your money.

Sizing True to size

Patric S.
Patric S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER

My wife saw this top on a Facebook add that she liked. She asked me to order . 1monthand one day later it finally arrived after chasing this order. The top was a totally different top to what we ordered and very cheap nasty and out of shape. I sent there so called customer service two emails with photos requesting a return. See the response.
"Dear customer: I'm sorry that our clothes didn't meet your expectation, but 16 dollars is our maximum. Our return warehouse is in China. The shipping fee is very expensive. If you insist on returning, you will pay the freight by yourself. "
I paid 55 USD and now its my problem when I received something I did not order .
Do not buy anything from this company .

Sizing Very large

Pretty bad.

The items I received in my order were similar but not what was shown in the pictures. They are made from cheap imitation fibers and didn't have any brand, size, or care labels on them.
Unfortunately the quality was poor which made what I purchased totally overpriced for what I received.
Also, the website advertises the prices in Australian dollars but then converts to US dollars when you pay so I ended up paying $40 more than I wanted to.
Overall, I'm not happy with my shopping experience and won't be purchasing from this company again.

Pamela T.
Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Gilmore Girl
Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Very unhappy. Will not recommend or return

Amy I.
Amy I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Losing its Loyal Customer base

K.Lincoln
K.LincolnSydney, NSW

Do not order

Never replied to my emails, finally received 4 garments, none of which i had ordered, in the cheapest fabric and odd colours.
Unfortunately none are even wearable.

Annabelle
Annabelle Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never buy from this brand !!

Quality is shocking. Not true to size at all. I made a mistake with my order by ordering 2 of the same dresses. Iv been emailing vididor back and forth and each time I talk to a different person and have to explain myself over and over again. They take so long to respond and are just a terrible company over all

Kwok L.
Kwok L.

Don't care about customer

Was not able to use voucher due to COVID. Review did not care and placed the blame on me. Not sure what my rights are as a consumer.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Will be out of fashion by time item arrives

Still waiting for item 2 months after payment and company is no help at all. Do not waste your time with these products.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor quality and no customer service

Product not as described. Fabric is not cotton blend and the sizes are too small. They will not offer an exchange or refund.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!