Review

Review (page 2 of 4)

SCAMmmmmm

Ordered items that did not arrive!!! received mail items on way then received mail saying i gave wrong address - not true - when i said i wanted to cancel my order since it was taking too long suddenly they say items on way.... two hours later i get mail saying items to be "demolished" since address wrong and been in transit to long!!!
SCAMMMMMM

Poor quality and no customer service

Product not as described. Fabric is not cotton blend and the sizes are too small. They will not offer an exchange or refund.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

Simply terrible

None of the 6 items I ordered am I happy with. The quality is so shoddy. When I have emailed them to inquire about returns, despite their statement “ If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly help you return your new and unworn item(s)“ being on their site, they claim that my photos do not demonstrate quality issues as the clothes are not ripped or stained. Not exactly what I think then I read “if, for any reason...”
This, to me, sums up their idea of quality.
I will be donating to charity and hopefully someone will enjoy them.

Buyers beware! Do not purchase from Queecy

Items not as described. Very cheap fabric & colours not matching picture. Company portrayed as being a reputable US company, however is clearly a cheap Chinese rip off. Terrible customer service . Offered a $7 refund for a $64 purchase . Never again! Very disappointed .

Erin meow

Erin meowPerth, WA

Very poor quality and defective, extremely poor customer service.

Do not buy!

I paid for it and never got it! Their customer service sent a shipping tracking that had no details and when I asked about it, it showed as delivered but I never received it! Now they are no longer answering my emails.

Iain

IainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals! Absolute rubbish product & not as advertised. Had to get Paypal to intervene to get a refund.

Cruiser

CruiserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap rubbish,

OMG!! this clothing is absolute rubbish. I bought size Large as I am slim and 6'2. I bought 6 shirts al large and the size is to fit XXL. Super cheap rubbish material, they weren't even hemmed off, loose threads everywhere, arm length to short. Look NOTHING like what they do it those pictures. No style or shape about them at all. Super stretchy material.

Disgusting workmanship, the list goes on. What I want to know is how you might think it's ok to supply people who pay good money such absolute trash. Where is your responsibility as a manufacturer to produce something that decent ?!?!?!?

Totally disgusting.

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Harry

HarryNewcastle

More Chinese scams and lies

Paid via paypal luckily. Usual chinese delivery lies. This is a chinese company that masquerades as a US seller under a different name. Shopping Technology Co limited. Payment is in US dollars. Will update paypal refund as it unfolds. Sick of chinese scams and lies.

Don't order from them

Horrible clothing and service. Ordered 3 items. The fabrics feel horrible and are not what was listed in the description (cotton blend, my ...). The sizings are completely different for each item (one shirt was really baggy, yet too tight on the arms to wear), there are threads hanging off each so they have not been made well at all (especially for the price of them) and the shirt is uneven by 15mm. Customer service just keep replying with the same one line, not actually answering my question.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Expensive and none compatible with other players on the market for their on line shopping process

I'm a frequent customer for Review products, which I normally buy through their outlet shops.
I tried the first time during COVID for their on line shop. The prices are not cheap at all, the delivery is reasonably fast, but arrived 4 pieces of clothing that only one suits me.
I tried to contact their customer service, but they advised that the discount products are no refundable.
I have been ordering on line through Zara; Danger Field, Uniqlo, etc. they all have free refund policy. I didn't notice that Review has such strict return policy and very disappointed to their on line shops.
The cut of the review products are very tight and different from products to products. If you can't try, do not buy on line!

Brighton E.

Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

Delivery of lounge from Plush

Just had my lounge delivered by Joe and Terry couldn't be happier with their service they were polite professional and assembled my lounge in mininal time taking all packaging with them. I would thoroughly recommend them.

globetrotter

globetrotterSydney, NSW

The end of Review Clothing

Tris

TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress !!

Its a gorgeous dress well made and great service and the girls are always happy to help and i feel great in my dress and i love their shoes too !!!

Suzy W.

Suzy W.

Overcharge credit card and will not refund

Website stated one price. Confirmation of order ready concurred. Paperwork in bag had same price. Then credit card charged $70 more. When queried insisted original price was a mistake and would not rectify in spite of paper trail.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Melanie O'Nions

Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Love their outfits. Great for work.

I’ve been a review customer since about 2009 and am praying that they don’t close after administration. Been making an extra effort to purchase from them lately, and have been so pleased with all my outfits. Pricey but will last a lifetime, especially their beautiful coats.

Julie

JulieDarling Downs, QLD

I love the feminine clothes

Review have a great range of ultra feminine clothing. It can be expensive however they have regular sales that make their flattering, high-quality clothing affordable. I have bought many skirts, tops and a few dresses. They are always well-fitting and if anything needs returning, it is a simple fuss-free process.

Annette

AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

A big thank you for acting so quickly with your delivery in these trying times. When I asked for help I was responded to immediately and my goods arrived the next day. Thank you so much