Review

Review (page 2 of 2)

1.1

Meg

Meg

Terrible quality and zero customer service

If I could give zero stars I would. The clothes are terrible quality, ridiculously overpriced, don’t fit properly even if you follow their size guide and they don’t offer refunds. I finally did get them to agree to a refund and I spent another $100 on postage only to have my parcel returned. Absolutely furious!

Annabelle

Annabelle Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never buy from this brand !!

Quality is shocking. Not true to size at all. I made a mistake with my order by ordering 2 of the same dresses. Iv been emailing vididor back and forth and each time I talk to a different person and have to explain myself over and over again. They take so long to respond and are just a terrible company over all

Usha Naidoo

Usha NaidooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was browsing and still ordering and was charged please don’t buy from here

I was still ordering and was looking at options . You instantly charged me and removed money from my account without my permission
I was looking at alternatives payment options
Cannot browse this site as they have your payment saved from previous purchase which was damaged and not replaced

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kwok L.

Kwok L.

Don't care about customer

Was not able to use voucher due to COVID. Review did not care and placed the blame on me. Not sure what my rights are as a consumer.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Will be out of fashion by time item arrives

Still waiting for item 2 months after payment and company is no help at all. Do not waste your time with these products.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Poor quality and no customer service

Product not as described. Fabric is not cotton blend and the sizes are too small. They will not offer an exchange or refund.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

Buyers beware! Do not purchase from Queecy

Items not as described. Very cheap fabric & colours not matching picture. Company portrayed as being a reputable US company, however is clearly a cheap Chinese rip off. Terrible customer service . Offered a $7 refund for a $64 purchase . Never again! Very disappointed .

SizingSlightly small
Erin meow

Erin meowPerth, WA

Very poor quality and defective, extremely poor customer service.

Iain

IainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals! Absolute rubbish product & not as advertised. Had to get Paypal to intervene to get a refund.

SizingSlightly large
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Cruiser

CruiserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap rubbish,

OMG!! this clothing is absolute rubbish. I bought size Large as I am slim and 6'2. I bought 6 shirts al large and the size is to fit XXL. Super cheap rubbish material, they weren't even hemmed off, loose threads everywhere, arm length to short. Look NOTHING like what they do it those pictures. No style or shape about them at all. Super stretchy material.

Disgusting workmanship, the list goes on. What I want to know is how you might think it's ok to supply people who pay good money such absolute trash. Where is your responsibility as a manufacturer to produce something that decent ?!?!?!?

Totally disgusting.

SizingVery large

Don't order from them

Horrible clothing and service. Ordered 3 items. The fabrics feel horrible and are not what was listed in the description (cotton blend, my ...). The sizings are completely different for each item (one shirt was really baggy, yet too tight on the arms to wear), there are threads hanging off each so they have not been made well at all (especially for the price of them) and the shirt is uneven by 15mm. Customer service just keep replying with the same one line, not actually answering my question.

Suzy W.

Suzy W.

Overcharge credit card and will not refund

Website stated one price. Confirmation of order ready concurred. Paperwork in bag had same price. Then credit card charged $70 more. When queried insisted original price was a mistake and would not rectify in spite of paper trail.

Craig

CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Still no response

Very poor customer service, still waiting for the manager to call me, looks like I got ripped off, I'm a disabled pensioner that relies on online shopping, all good Fair trading has been contacted, hopefully they get shut down, worse company I have ever dealt with, I could of caught a cab to Bunnings and got it half price, and my light would of come with a plug, false advertiser's, looking at the reviews I'm not the only 1 that has been ripped off

Update: Hung up on me, very rude

So I just called again to speak to the manager and they hung up on me 3 times, all good Fair trading will deal with it now, please do not buy from this store