Review

Review (page 2 of 3)

K.Lincoln

K.LincolnSydney, NSW

Do not order

Never replied to my emails, finally received 4 garments, none of which i had ordered, in the cheapest fabric and odd colours.
Unfortunately none are even wearable.

Meg

Meg

Terrible quality and zero customer service

If I could give zero stars I would. The clothes are terrible quality, ridiculously overpriced, don’t fit properly even if you follow their size guide and they don’t offer refunds. I finally did get them to agree to a refund and I spent another $100 on postage only to have my parcel returned. Absolutely furious!

Annabelle

Annabelle Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never buy from this brand !!

Quality is shocking. Not true to size at all. I made a mistake with my order by ordering 2 of the same dresses. Iv been emailing vididor back and forth and each time I talk to a different person and have to explain myself over and over again. They take so long to respond and are just a terrible company over all

Usha Naidoo

Usha NaidooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was browsing and still ordering and was charged please don’t buy from here

I was still ordering and was looking at options . You instantly charged me and removed money from my account without my permission
I was looking at alternatives payment options
Cannot browse this site as they have your payment saved from previous purchase which was damaged and not replaced

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Kwok L.

Kwok L.

Don't care about customer

Was not able to use voucher due to COVID. Review did not care and placed the blame on me. Not sure what my rights are as a consumer.

Will be out of fashion by time item arrives

Still waiting for item 2 months after payment and company is no help at all. Do not waste your time with these products.

SCAMmmmmm

Ordered items that did not arrive!!! received mail items on way then received mail saying i gave wrong address - not true - when i said i wanted to cancel my order since it was taking too long suddenly they say items on way.... two hours later i get mail saying items to be "demolished" since address wrong and been in transit to long!!!
SCAMMMMMM

Poor quality and no customer service

Product not as described. Fabric is not cotton blend and the sizes are too small. They will not offer an exchange or refund.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

Simply terrible

None of the 6 items I ordered am I happy with. The quality is so shoddy. When I have emailed them to inquire about returns, despite their statement “ If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly help you return your new and unworn item(s)“ being on their site, they claim that my photos do not demonstrate quality issues as the clothes are not ripped or stained. Not exactly what I think then I read “if, for any reason...”
This, to me, sums up their idea of quality.
I will be donating to charity and hopefully someone will enjoy them.

Buyers beware! Do not purchase from Queecy

Items not as described. Very cheap fabric & colours not matching picture. Company portrayed as being a reputable US company, however is clearly a cheap Chinese rip off. Terrible customer service . Offered a $7 refund for a $64 purchase . Never again! Very disappointed .

Erin meow

Erin meowPerth, WA

Very poor quality and defective, extremely poor customer service.

Do not buy!

I paid for it and never got it! Their customer service sent a shipping tracking that had no details and when I asked about it, it showed as delivered but I never received it! Now they are no longer answering my emails.

Iain

IainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals! Absolute rubbish product & not as advertised. Had to get Paypal to intervene to get a refund.

Cruiser

CruiserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap rubbish,

OMG!! this clothing is absolute rubbish. I bought size Large as I am slim and 6'2. I bought 6 shirts al large and the size is to fit XXL. Super cheap rubbish material, they weren't even hemmed off, loose threads everywhere, arm length to short. Look NOTHING like what they do it those pictures. No style or shape about them at all. Super stretchy material.

Disgusting workmanship, the list goes on. What I want to know is how you might think it's ok to supply people who pay good money such absolute trash. Where is your responsibility as a manufacturer to produce something that decent ?!?!?!?

Totally disgusting.

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Harry

HarryNewcastle

More Chinese scams and lies

Paid via paypal luckily. Usual chinese delivery lies. This is a chinese company that masquerades as a US seller under a different name. Shopping Technology Co limited. Payment is in US dollars. Will update paypal refund as it unfolds. Sick of chinese scams and lies.

Don't order from them

Horrible clothing and service. Ordered 3 items. The fabrics feel horrible and are not what was listed in the description (cotton blend, my ...). The sizings are completely different for each item (one shirt was really baggy, yet too tight on the arms to wear), there are threads hanging off each so they have not been made well at all (especially for the price of them) and the shirt is uneven by 15mm. Customer service just keep replying with the same one line, not actually answering my question.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Expensive and none compatible with other players on the market for their on line shopping process

I'm a frequent customer for Review products, which I normally buy through their outlet shops.
I tried the first time during COVID for their on line shop. The prices are not cheap at all, the delivery is reasonably fast, but arrived 4 pieces of clothing that only one suits me.
I tried to contact their customer service, but they advised that the discount products are no refundable.
I have been ordering on line through Zara; Danger Field, Uniqlo, etc. they all have free refund policy. I didn't notice that Review has such strict return policy and very disappointed to their on line shops.
The cut of the review products are very tight and different from products to products. If you can't try, do not buy on line!

globetrotter

globetrotterSydney, NSW

The end of Review Clothing

Suzy W.

Suzy W.

Overcharge credit card and will not refund

Website stated one price. Confirmation of order ready concurred. Paperwork in bag had same price. Then credit card charged $70 more. When queried insisted original price was a mistake and would not rectify in spite of paper trail.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised