Review

Review (page 2 of 2)

Dee

DeeGold Coast

My perfect store, always great service

Review is my signature brand, whether I shop in store or online, I always receive exceptional service from the staff both in the boutique stores and in Myer. The mid length skirts are my favorite as they are the perfect cut and style for my figure. I receive constant complements from people on a daily basis and the best thing about Review Clothing is that it is an Australian Company. If you are looking for a show stopping outfit, look no further, Review Clothing Boutique is the store for you!

Saf92

Saf92Melbourne

I am writing this review to acknowledge the great team at Review who probably work in their head office. They are a great bunch of people who are always prompt and efficient with their work and always helpful. If anyone is ever facing any issues with the physical or online store - I strongly suggest to call them or send them an email and they will help you - trust me!

Excellent service

I just want to recognise the excellent service I received from a staff member on the cigarettes counter at woollies Currambine Perth. She gave me the following number which I think may be her staff number (4341). She was very pleasant and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

West_oz_loti

West_oz_lotiAU

Bicycle tyre Veloflex Avenberg 25mm fast and comfortable

Margood

MargoodSydney, NSW

Fantastic shopping experience!

I was shopping today looking for a dress to wear to my wedding. I was fortunate enough to go into the Sydney Central Plaza Store. I was wonderfully looked after by Kate, Irene and Bridgette who helped me find my perfect dress. They were patient, enthusiastic and made it a pleasant rather than stressful experience (I needed my dress in a hurry). I definitely recommend Review at Sydney Central Plaza if you want to feel that you count. I will be back.
Wonderful staff and fantastic range of dresses.