Review

theonlyonePerth, WA

unique and high quality

Olivia

OliviaVictoria

Best retail sales assistant ever!

The floor manager at review in Myer high point was by far has been the best experience I have ever had. From arriving and greeting me within minutes to finding out what I needed to putting an outfit together and going the extra mile in making me feel so comfortable with her. She was kind, polite and genuinely interested in helping me. She was an amazing assistant. My outfit was absolutely beautiful I love reviews clothing but I think I love it so much more with service like this.

Kristina O Dwyer

Kristina O Dwyer

Great clothes and quality

The dress fits perfectly. Such a great summer outfit. Review delivers the parcel in less than 2 days, and the packaging was wonderful. My dress didn't have any creases, I could wear it straight away!

Craig

CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Still no response

Very poor customer service, still waiting for the manager to call me, looks like I got ripped off, I'm a disabled pensioner that relies on online shopping, all good Fair trading has been contacted, hopefully they get shut down, worse company I have ever dealt with, I could of caught a cab to Bunnings and got it half price, and my light would of come with a plug, false advertiser's, looking at the reviews I'm not the only 1 that has been ripped off

Update: Hung up on me, very rude

So I just called again to speak to the manager and they hung up on me 3 times, all good Fair trading will deal with it now, please do not buy from this store

Wen

WenMelbourne

Unhappy

I love review but the reason for 3 stars is I had a voucher to use and because I wanted to layby the dress in Myer I was told vouchers can only be used if purchasing outright. I’m Very unhappy as Review Dresses aren’t the cheapest around and I can only afford to Layby, so I’m never going to be able to use earned vouchers I think that this needs to be looked at, even sales girl said she had been receiving a few complaints from unhappy consumers .

Ashleigh Jayne

Ashleigh Jayne

Amazing Quality

Great store. Amazing modern vintage styles. Always releasing new products. Customer service in store and online is always friendly and welcoming. Website is very easy to navigate and locate what you need. Highly recommend checking them out.

Adrian

Adrian

Alan was fantastic from start to finish very professional and easy to talk to would highly recommend his service to all I know

Oh yea the panels are great too very happy installerdid a great job

Sleepless in Brisbane

Sleepless in BrisbaneBrisbane

PRODUCT REVIEW WEBSITE

I would like to give a "shout out" for one of the worlds really great websites. You have been the place I go to when I'm about to launch into buying a new product and many times after reading reviews I've been saved by you from making a terrible mistake. I really enjoy writing reviews for great products but don't hold back on giving my opinion when things don't go the way I'd hoped. I would be very sad if Product Review was no longer there to reach out to. You are doing a magnificent job and the bonus is you're free to use. Happy to give you an huge thumbs up! Thank you Product Review. Dianne.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modern Elegance

I absolutely love Review. High quality clothing and the staff are always so friendly and helpful in store. I also love that they now have a range of different sized models in their campaigns too, really helps to see how it would fit on different bodies.

Haley R

Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie brand that I adore

I can say I have never been a follower of a specific clothing brand before but totally adore this one. I like that pieces are all limited edition and that it’s an Australian company. I like that the pieces are different with the retro flair. I constantly receive compliments on my outfits and my wardrobe is fast becoming Review dominated ! Pricing is a bit steep at times but I wait for the spend and save sales or DFO outlet sales.

Comfort bear companion

Comfort bear companionCanberra 2600, ACT

Dressing up with Review add style to my wardrobe

I’m impressed with the new doll house of Review in Woden. The girls are always warm and welcoming. I enjoy going for a browse or buying something that’s on sale. I followed the review girls on Instagram.

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Classic elegance

The best dresses, coats, earrings. Love this site, great service, classy elegant timeless style. You will feel glam and looked after. Plus you can earn money off purchases as rewards

CRV1973

CRV1973Sydney, NSW

Love their clothing brand

Forget retail store shipping but buy online. The packages within a short turn around time and all items are in mint condition with packaging. I use the review app on my phone to buy when the sales are on. A must because it's quite expensive when not on sale. Excellent customer service and straight forward returns policy. Recommended shopping!

Lee c

Lee cSydney, NSW

Intense cream

I was in Bankstown hospital recently, there was a stall out the front , I saw your gift packs .
I bought 4 of them .... there was a huge range of products .... I will be changing my beauty regim to dalan d’olive I am extremely impressed with your products

Daniel B.

Daniel B.

Paid Complaints

Am a genuine reviewer on Product Review
Have been hugely rewarded by reading Product Reviews, especially re telecommunications suppliers
Genuine concern now by a repeated offer of reward , cash reward, for "unbiased"
appraisals of products and services

RON

RONMcCrae

simple review turns into loads of nonsense and even more useless passwords

I simple wanted to warn people about the extremely poor service given by western union.
Turns into a marathon, readers digest nonsense type, questions!!
What was wrong with your product ? NOTHING there was no product.
What is your password ? NOTHING I have never seen this site before.

nic f

nic fmelbourne

Product lasted 3 wears!

The cardigan i purchased was ruined after 3 wears. The stitching near the tag unraveled. Tried to contact the company but they did not reply.
Not worth the price tag!

Shopper

ShopperMelbourne

Disappointing store- Review Highpoint standalone store

Sadrose

SadroseAdelaide

Good experience

I purchased a dress online and at sale price. The order process was simple. The package arrived within 3 days and the dress is lovely. All very straightforward and simple. I was impressed.

L2018

L2018Sydney

Would recommend

Love the styles and quality (never made any returns or exchanges so far).
Great service - attentive but not pushy.
Nice loyalty program as well.
Sometimes stores are low on stock.