Review

Review (page 4 of 4)

L2018

L2018Sydney

Would recommend

Love the styles and quality (never made any returns or exchanges so far).
Great service - attentive but not pushy.
Nice loyalty program as well.
Sometimes stores are low on stock.

GarySouthern and Hills, SA

18 mm hose connections

Dee

DeeGold Coast

My perfect store, always great service

Review is my signature brand, whether I shop in store or online, I always receive exceptional service from the staff both in the boutique stores and in Myer. The mid length skirts are my favorite as they are the perfect cut and style for my figure. I receive constant complements from people on a daily basis and the best thing about Review Clothing is that it is an Australian Company. If you are looking for a show stopping outfit, look no further, Review Clothing Boutique is the store for you!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Saf92

Saf92Melbourne

I am writing this review to acknowledge the great team at Review who probably work in their head office. They are a great bunch of people who are always prompt and efficient with their work and always helpful. If anyone is ever facing any issues with the physical or online store - I strongly suggest to call them or send them an email and they will help you - trust me!

Excellent service

I just want to recognise the excellent service I received from a staff member on the cigarettes counter at woollies Currambine Perth. She gave me the following number which I think may be her staff number (4341). She was very pleasant and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

Rania Hanoun

Rania HanounMelbourne

Poor customer service and misleading returns policy

A A

A ASydney

Poor Return Experience

West_oz_loti

West_oz_lotiAU

Bicycle tyre Veloflex Avenberg 25mm fast and comfortable

Lena Muo

Lena MuoNSW, 2146

Poor customer service and poor quality clothing

I have had a bad experience with Review. I bought a top from them, and there were a few small holes, that were unnoticeable when I purchased it then. I decided to return the item for a refund, but the rude staff said you cannot return the item, but exchange it. Their attitude was appalling, and quite offensive. No where in their receipt did it say anything about refunds or returns, or in their store, so it is their fault and respojnsibility to show it by law. All the other clothes that I purchased from other stores, clearly state if an item can be refunded or not. I suggest they write that on, unless they desire misleading their customers.

too expensive, cheap quality clothes, bad customer service, misleading refund policy

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Margood

MargoodSydney, NSW

Fantastic shopping experience!

I was shopping today looking for a dress to wear to my wedding. I was fortunate enough to go into the Sydney Central Plaza Store. I was wonderfully looked after by Kate, Irene and Bridgette who helped me find my perfect dress. They were patient, enthusiastic and made it a pleasant rather than stressful experience (I needed my dress in a hurry). I definitely recommend Review at Sydney Central Plaza if you want to feel that you count. I will be back.
Wonderful staff and fantastic range of dresses.

Tangy