Review

Review

Pretty bad.

The items I received in my order were similar but not what was shown in the pictures. They are made from cheap imitation fibers and didn't have any brand, size, or care labels on them.
Unfortunately the quality was poor which made what I purchased totally overpriced for what I received.
Also, the website advertises the prices in Australian dollars but then converts to US dollars when you pay so I ended up paying $40 more than I wanted to.
Overall, I'm not happy with my shopping experience and won't be purchasing from this company again.

P B.

P B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I read the reviews here first

Unfortunately my experience is the same as others here. Wish I read the reviews here before getting caught. 3 tops, all meant to be 95% cotton, all polyester. Trying to get my $108 back... will probably end up reporting to PayPal. Also, I wrote honest reviews on their site and they have not published them. Do not buy from this site.

Pamela T.

Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Judy

JudyPilbara, WA

Cheap quality with no returns

Paid over $100 Australian for 2 "cotton blend" dresses but received cheap polyester garments. Offered $19 maximum refund. Stay away from this store!!!

Terrible.

Won’t accept return for ill fitting and cheap polyester garment. Not as advertised. Expensive. Don’t EVER use them. Offered $10 by Vididor as refund for $70 dress that can’t be used.

Gilmore Girl

Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

DRESS

Disgusting, this site is a scam. Purchasers beware. Sold as AUD dollars and then charged in USD dollars. I recieved faulty dress and they will not refund it. BEWARE SCAM SITE.

Kmb

KmbSouth East Queensland, QLD

VIDIDOR - SCAM ALERT

Don’t buy anything from VIDIDOR - their clothing is NOTHING like their images - it is cheap fabric that dosent match the descriptions & poorly made - their sizing guide is totally inaccurate. I object that the lowest star review I could leave is 1 -I would prefer to leave none. They state AUD as their pricing but then it changes to USD on checkout before you realise it - I paid $140 for absolute rubbish that I cannot wear. Their site contains hundreds of FAKE positive reviews - obviously so as NO-ONE could possibly be happy with their product - it’s rubbish. I requested a refund that they outright refused & have sent several emails since- that they have ignored. They should be shut down - it’s nothing but a SCAM.

KLM

KLMSydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

What’s advertised is not what’s delivered.
The a”cotton” dress was cheap polyester.
The shirt was completely inconsistent with sizing.
I’m now 8 emails deeps into requesting a refund and they’re employing every avoidance tactic under the sun.
Do not by this fraudulent company. Avoid at all costs.
you will lose money for sure and end up with rubbish clothes you can’t wear.

chelsea

chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Order From BLUEMORY.COM

I have waited 4 months and so far have only received 3 of 9 items all sent separately after months. Their link to an email is fake and there is only one email provided. I have sent 5 emails regarding inquiries and then a complaint and they have not responded once.
The 3rd item that arrived today was not what I ordered and the quality was shocking, I still can't believe it.
And this is my experience after paying for insurance on the order.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service Hanakuta clothes

Hanakuta clothing,
I have written 4 emails, to return clothes for larger sizes, no response, it’s driving me crazy. Anyone else have this issue. Clothes are ok, but email me about exchange please.

JoS

JoSSydney, NSW

Do not order from Queecy

I purchased 8 items - the synthetic fabric quality was poor and untailored on every piece. Customer service was unhelpful and insisted on verifying quality problems via photographs which can’t provide a realistic indication - there was no offer to exchange items or to issue a refund. All items were subsequently taken to the local charity store.

K.Lincoln

K.LincolnSydney, NSW

Do not order

Never replied to my emails, finally received 4 garments, none of which i had ordered, in the cheapest fabric and odd colours.
Unfortunately none are even wearable.

Meg

Meg

Terrible quality and zero customer service

If I could give zero stars I would. The clothes are terrible quality, ridiculously overpriced, don’t fit properly even if you follow their size guide and they don’t offer refunds. I finally did get them to agree to a refund and I spent another $100 on postage only to have my parcel returned. Absolutely furious!

Annabelle

Annabelle Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never buy from this brand !!

Quality is shocking. Not true to size at all. I made a mistake with my order by ordering 2 of the same dresses. Iv been emailing vididor back and forth and each time I talk to a different person and have to explain myself over and over again. They take so long to respond and are just a terrible company over all

Usha Naidoo

Usha NaidooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was browsing and still ordering and was charged please don’t buy from here

I was still ordering and was looking at options . You instantly charged me and removed money from my account without my permission
I was looking at alternatives payment options
Cannot browse this site as they have your payment saved from previous purchase which was damaged and not replaced

Kwok L.

Kwok L.

Don't care about customer

Was not able to use voucher due to COVID. Review did not care and placed the blame on me. Not sure what my rights are as a consumer.

Will be out of fashion by time item arrives

Still waiting for item 2 months after payment and company is no help at all. Do not waste your time with these products.

SCAMmmmmm

Ordered items that did not arrive!!! received mail items on way then received mail saying i gave wrong address - not true - when i said i wanted to cancel my order since it was taking too long suddenly they say items on way.... two hours later i get mail saying items to be "demolished" since address wrong and been in transit to long!!!
SCAMMMMMM

Poor quality and no customer service

Product not as described. Fabric is not cotton blend and the sizes are too small. They will not offer an exchange or refund.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!