Revitive Circulation Booster IX

Revitive Circulation Booster IX

Qld AU

Qld AUQueensland

Delivers on its promise

I bought the Circulation Booster because my peripheral circulation is extremely poor, making the winter months sheer hell. During cold -even merely cool - weather, my hands and feet are like ice and I am literally traumatised by feeling cold to the point of now being phobic in the true meaning of the word. And this has worsened year by year. Therefore, I was desperate for something to help. The Circulation Booster has improved this beyond my "cautiously optimistic" hopes. What I hadn't expected, and have been happily surprised by, is how much it's improved my feet, ankle and leg strength and stability. This has improved my capacity to walk more, and more safely and live independently more successfully.

Purchased in May 2019 for $329.00.

Sue Churn

Sue ChurnPerth, WA

Oh so good, relief

Keeps swelling down and muscles relaxed. Feel the relief, relaxing wholly leg as it works sit in the comfort
keeps circulating constant and walking easier.
relaxing and a must for swollen legs

Purchased in December 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $249.00.

Craig Smorti

Craig SmortiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Free again! No longer need compression stockings!

My mother bought the Advanced and after several weeks exclaimed that she "has a new lease on life!" She no longer needs her difficult compression stockings and has lost the pain in her back! I bought the IX and have rid myself of a pain in my legs that had been building up over several years. Not sure what model my brother bought but he and his wife have also had great results. I have no problem recommending Revitive Circulation Booster to anyone.

Purchased in February 2019 for $199.00.

flossypGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing results

After 3days of half hour sessions the swelling and pain in my husbands feet and ankles was significantly reduced. He could see if ankles for the first time in years.

Purchased in March 2019 for $240.00.

Really liking the Revitive

Have found using this product has helped with circulation in legs and swelling in ankles. Only purchased one month ago so am hoping with further use There will be additional benefits.

Shauno

ShaunoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Better than expected

Hi Shauno.

Thanks for submitting your review. We are so glad REVITIVE was able to assist you in your recovery. We hope your recovery continues to progress well and wish your mum all the best in getting her REVITIVE back

I use it every day, it eases any tension from a long day on my feet.

I feel the revitive add on TV at present is false advertising. Mr Megher doesn’t even have it plugged in, and he certainly isn’t using it in the add as he tries to say he is. An bit of a disappointment for such an excellent product.

Michael Czajka

Michael CzajkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Assisted with Swollen legs and inability to walk

HI Michael,
Thank you for your review. It is really great to hear how your Mother is benefiting from regular use of REVITIVE. Your feedback on several areas is interesting and we will definitely get this back to the Innovation team.

Thank you... I'd be happy to give you some examples of devices that are useful and that you could to try and incorporate into the Circulation Booster.

shayanne

shayanne

booster

I love the booster I cant walk very well as iv got fractured hips and the booster helps so much the swelling in my legs and feet have gone down so much

No sensation

Perfect for my legs

Love this machine,before buying this I had very painful legs,specially in the morning time my legs had so much uncomfortable feelings. I'm so happy even I recommended 3 of my family friends to buy it and they are also so happy

Ron

RonNowra

it's a must have

I walk on cement floors at work my legs started to really ache over the past couple of months i brought the revitive ix i am blown away with how amazing this worked i used it that afternoon went to bed and the first time in ages i slept all night with out pain in my legs i can not tell you how good it was sleeping without the pain waking me up i recommended this 100% it really does work

Well I like it but with my drop foot don’t let it rock but gonna try it. But I always have to get it

I have used it but I think my feet are too dry. My grandson loves it. Haven’t used the pads yet so that will be my next try Hopefully it might help the nerves.

Penny Nolan

Penny NolanSydney

Great help with osteoarthritis

Have found the Revitive Circulation Booster a great aid in lessening the symptoms of knee osteoarthritis especially swollen ankles and tired legs after a day at work. Have noted an improvement in pain and stiffness after using this

Revitive M.Revitive

Dear Penny, Thank you for your feedback on Revitive. We're glad it is helping you find relief.

Bruce

BruceSydney

Revitive - its great for diabetic and vascular issues

I bought this model for my mother in law. She is nearly 92 yrs of age. Diagnosed with Diabetes around 2 yrs ago. I bought this unit and she uses it as regularly and she has found great benefits in her walking and her peripheral vascular flow to her feet and lower legs.
One problem that has occurred is the power feed cable has split near the power pin at the device and now she cant use it. I hope there is an answer to this rather than purchasing an entire new Revitive unit.
Otherwise its a great device and hope it works for years to come.

SkipperDayton

The company doesn't back their product

I purchased the unit for my mother, I inherited it, it stopped charging so I got a hold of the company and purchased a new charger it still does not charge so For six months I have been trying to get it fixed but since it's out of warrantythey have no idea or choices of where I can have it fixed so I'm stuck with a broken unit that I cannot fix. So my opinion if you buy a product from this company and they don't back it, you shouldn't waste your money and purchase it.

Revitive M.Revitive

This is just what I needed

Had a car accident and this machine has been great to get my legs feeling better. Would recommend this to anyone who needs to get their circulation working again, fantastic product

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Daily relief of tired legs.

I have used the Revitive Circulation Booster for the past month and have found it has given me relief for my tired and aching legs. I have also used the gel pads on my sore knee and it has eased the pain after I had twisted it gardening. I found the device easy to use after following the instructions in the manual.

GraemeS

GraemeS

Great no more morning tightness

I use a standing workstation, so my feet were getting tired and I was concerned about leg circulation. I have used the Revitive at night for a few weeks, and have noticed that in the morning when I get up my legs are no longer stiff.

wonderful

It has been a big help to me , it has reduced the swelling in my feet and ankles and helped with the tension problems in my calves. I have used the gel pads on my thighs and they seem to help with keeping the muscles working properly.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

KateW

KateWasked

Can you use revitive when you have high blood pressure?

Hi Kate,

Anyone with a pre-existing medical condition is recommended to check with their doctor first. Its also worthwhile checking the contraindications to be sure that there are no other factors that might impact your decision to use REVITIVE. You can check these here: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to give our customer service team a call for a chat. They can be reached on 07 5443 9767.

Shirley

Shirleyasked

I’m using a Revitive circulation booster and am now on chemo, I’ve a lot of pain in the soles of my feet should I continue with this machine?

Hi Shirley,

For now i would suggest you apply caution and stop using the REVITIVE and check in with your treating physician. Your doctor will be better placed to advise if it is suitable to resume use.

Chris E

Chris Easked

Is it safe to use with a total hip replacement my son bought one for me as my ankles get swollen and feet ache after being on them for to long

Hi Chris,

Generally speaking, REVITIVE is safe to use after a hip replacement. There is a small chance that electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced.

That said, it would depend on how long ago your surgery was and how your recovery is going. We do recommend that anyone with a pre-existing medical condition checks in with their doctor before use. We also ask you to apply caution when using EMS after recent surgical procedures (within the last six months) as stimulation may disrupt your healing process.

I hope this is helpful. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team if you have any further questions or require more clarification. They can be reached on 07 5443 9767.

AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers