3Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (1st Gen)
Part of Revitive Medic 4.3

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (1st Gen)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:36266058
3Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (1st Gen)
4.1

77% · 368 · 17%

LucyC1970
LucyC1970
  1st Gen

My legs love this product

I use this when my arthritis in my knee is bad. I cannot explain the difference it makes to me. I use it every other day for 30mins and i no longer have restless legs at night. When I'm better I forget about using it then after a couple of weeks my knees start again. I also have diabetes type 2. Show details ·  1
Linda
LindaNortheast, VIC
  1st Gen

No more nighttime leg aches

Love it! I bought my Revitive when the osteoarthritis in my knee flared up leading to night time cramps in lower leg. (I purchased one second hand with the osteo patch’s. from a lady who could no longer use it because she had a pace maker implanted.)
Use it every night for 30 mins and no more leg cramps. It has also had a positive (not miraculous) effect on my dodgy knee too. Show details ·  1
Penny H.
Penny H.2 posts
  1st Gen

I'm really impressed with this product

I brought a 1st Gen back in 2014. I was a rest home nurse and on my feet and busy every shift, draging a drug trolley over carpet, assisting residents and responding to emergencies. I was suffering from cramps on my drive home from work. The Revitive was recommended to be by another RN who had experienced similar issues to my own. Within 1 week the cramps and swelling in my legs after work was much improved, within 2 weeks mostly resolved. I am still using my revitive and I encourage friends visiting that are experiencing leg pain to try mine and several have now purchased their own.......I wlso use the Tens feature to relieve my back pain......very happy with this product. Show details ·  1
Brian
Brian2 posts

The Revitive Booster 2469 MD is the Best

This Model 2469MD is by far the best I have ever used I do not own it I borrowed it from a good friend I have tried the latest model and in my own opinion it isn’t as good as this so I would really recommend this Circulation Booster 10/10 Show details ·  1
john.merriott712
john.merriott712
  1st Gen

Bought it due to advertising information

Bought it to improve blood circulation in legs and to reduce swelling in ankles. Very pleasant to use but completely useless. Gave it away to the Heart Foundation, (told staff why I was donating it). Show details
kiran b.
kiran b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  1st Gen

I am suffered from planter fasciitis and it’s hard for me to walk and always feel pain in my heels. So I bought this machine today, initially I feel like so much tingling and sensation to my legs, it was intensity 10 so tried to lower to 5-6 and give it go around 30 mins. OMG I can feel the difference even still can feel something in my lower legs. But it was so relaxed and less pain. When I touched my heel there was not that pain I use to felt before. Hopefully with the regular use I can get rid the pain permanently. Highly recommended!!!!!! Show details ·  1
goldcoastlady
goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD101 posts

Excellant for feet

I have being using this product since March due to COVID, my physio and massage therapist were closed. The circulation in my feet has improved and I used this everyday at my desk whilst working. I have noticed my feet are not nearly as cold as they were in previous winters. I turn it up to around 37 which is fine. Even better I could claim some off it under private health insurance which was an added bonus Show details ·  1
maxwell c.
maxwell c.

Please Ian Botham

The revitive medic works fine but could someone tell mr Botham that in the TV add if it is worth taking your socks off to demonstrate its use it would be beneficial to attach the power supply or do the new ones work on batteries!!! Show reply
Millie71
Millie71Mid North Coast, NSW7 posts
John Parkes
John ParkesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

good product

foot and hip pain slightly reduced .I agree with a comment about the black foot pads being delicate have asked my dad to buy one and suggested to friends to do the same.
with this unit Show details
Lee Gunn
Lee GunnMelbourne14 posts
  1st Gen

Great until the connection to the power drops out

Great until the Power connection breaks. I’ve had two and both have a problem with the connection between the power and the unit. I was very surprised when both of them had the same problem. Show details
Lea Murray
Lea MurrayDarling Downs, QLD2 posts
  Verified 1st Gen

excellent after a hard days work

stimulates and relaxes the feet and legs huby uses it also and both use it regularly while watching tv. i highly recommend it for anyone who has tired feet and tight legs. Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieHunter Region, NSW4 posts
  Verified 1st Gen

Why did we wait so long????

We had been looking at purchasing a Revitive Circulation Booster for a few years now but it wasn't until I actually tried one at a friend's place that I realised what I had been missing.

Since using the booster I have found I am having less pains in my legs and feet and even my chiropractor suggested I use one to improve my circulation.

I have been using it almost every day and have certainly notice a lot of improvement with my legs and feet and I have now convinced my partner to use it as well. Show details ·  1

Jenny Power
Jenny PowerCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Love it!

The Revitive Circulation Booster certainly helps me with inflammation in my feet and knees. It is an important part of my daily routine to reduce pain. I highly recommend Revitive. Show details ·  1
Suzannecolliertucker
SuzannecolliertuckerFar North Queensland, QLD16 posts
  Verified 1st Gen

Hubby loves his birthday gift

Got for my husband and we both use everyday. Sometimes twice. He finds his feet aren’t as sore. He thinks veins in his legs look lighter. My ankles feel looser. Show details ·  1