Revitive Circulation Booster Medic

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic

MPN: 36266058

Lee Gunn

Lee GunnMelbourne

Great until the connection to the power drops out

Great until the Power connection breaks. I’ve had two and both have a problem with the connection between the power and the unit. I was very surprised when both of them had the same problem.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $200.00.

Lea Murray

Lea MurrayDarling Downs, QLD

excellent after a hard days work

stimulates and relaxes the feet and legs huby uses it also and both use it regularly while watching tv. i highly recommend it for anyone who has tired feet and tight legs.

Purchased in June 2019 for $299.00.

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Why did we wait so long????

We had been looking at purchasing a Revitive Circulation Booster for a few years now but it wasn't until I actually tried one at a friend's place that I realised what I had been missing.

Since using the booster I have found I am having less pains in my legs and feet and even my chiropractor suggested I use one to improve my circulation.

I have been using it almost every day and have certainly notice a lot of improvement with my legs and feet and I have now convinced my partner to use it as well.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $239.00.

Jenny Power

Jenny PowerCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Love it!

The Revitive Circulation Booster certainly helps me with inflammation in my feet and knees. It is an important part of my daily routine to reduce pain. I highly recommend Revitive.

Purchased in June 2019 for $399.00.

Suzannecolliertucker

SuzannecolliertuckerFar North Queensland, QLD

Hubby loves his birthday gift

Got for my husband and we both use everyday. Sometimes twice. He finds his feet aren’t as sore. He thinks veins in his legs look lighter. My ankles feel looser.

Purchased in June 2019 at Revitalife for $249.00.

cmj69

cmj69SYDNEY

Fantastic!

This has helped me immensely with my circulation problems. I also suffer from tired aching legs, and it has helped with this as well. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering similar problems

Purchased in January 2018 for $399.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Love it when I get a chance to use it as my partner loves it more apparently

Great to use. Great battery life. Lessened the amount and severity of leg and foot cramps. Very relaxing after a days work standing a lot of the time. Look forward to using it.

KAREN S.

KAREN S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent love it

Love the cordless version and all the accessories that came with it.
charges quickly must remember to put lotion on dry feet when using as it needs the conductive layer
Great carry bag
easy to use

Purchased in April 2019 for $399.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Have used it for weeks and so far no difference in my circulation

Just waiting a little longer to see any true results for the circulation in my legs. I don't think the pulsation is doing any good as there is not a lot of movement.

Purchased in July 2019 at Revitalife for $259.00.

Stevie

StevieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Three members of my family have a Revitive (including myself)!

Mum has always suffered from very visible and painful varicose veins with swollen and heavy ankles, especially in Summer. Upon using her Revitive, her ankles and legs cause her very little problems. Her varicose veins have greatly improved and shrunk in size and visibility. Her ankles have slimmed down considerably and she doesn't suffer from pain anymore. She's in her early 80s and now cannot do without her Revitive! She uses it twice a day for 30mins each time and her setting is up to 80 now.
My legs feel heavy in summer and this is accompanied with some pain and slight swelling. Despite being relatively active, the typical sedentary office job exacerbates the symptoms. The Revitive helps me greatly.

Purchased in December 2015 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $399.00.

SteveO

SteveOHobart

Best circulation booster on the market

This product far exceeds all expectations. Does everything it says it does plus more. I highly recommended this product. The unit is very well made and looks like it will last a long time.

Cliff Beale

Cliff BealeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchased for my sister, and she is thrilled with it.

My sister is thrilled with the effect it has had on the circulation in her legs and has given some pain relief, particularly in the lower legs. Really impressed with how easy it is to setup and use.

Purchased in June 2019.

warren

warrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I like it. Its effective and easy to use. It is easy to store because of its size. It was factory refurbished but was as good as new and it mets all my expectations.

Purchased in June 2019 for $161.00.

Martin Lewis

Martin LewisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprisingly effective.

After actually expecting a vibration based operation, to find that it was based on muscle stimulation seemed to set it apart. Initial use was a bit tentative admittedly, but when used to deal with a muscular issue it came through with the goods! While I bought this as a present, and have access to it on a regular basis, I am considering one for myself due to its effectiveness in dealing with muscular problems without after/side effects.

Purchased in March 2019 at ebay store for $300.00.

VonnskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Product

I bought this machine on the recommendation of my Daughter. I use it twice a day for 30 minutes and it has helped with my circulation. The colour in my feet is getting a lot better and the spider veins around my ankles are slowly disappearing. I am an 88 year old man and recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2019 for $369.00.

Vonnski

Just speaking the truth. It is a great product :-)

Ingrid nett

Ingrid nettVictoria

It works great for my swollen ankles

It helps when used regularly. I used it one to two times a day. I highly recommend it for swollen feet and ankles. I hope it works for the legs as well. I will continue to use it regularly.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com for $299.90.

Joan Hunter

Joan HunterAdelaide

Sorry not for me

Didn't help with my peripheral neuropathy, seemed to make the condition worse, not better. The product is well made and having rechargeable battery and remote made using it very simple.

Not Sure Yet

I use my Revitive daily for 30 mins and have been doing so now for over a month. I originally purchased the machine as it advertised it may be beneficial for my Neuropathy in the feet. Has it helped? I'm not sure yet. It certainly has not done any harm and I find the treatment quite enjoyable. I really need to use it for 3 to 4 months to really see any impact on Neuropathy and blood circulation. The Jury is still out on this one!

My new lifestyle

HI folks I sprained my ankle and since then my foot was in constant pain for the past 9 months. I got the medic model in the past 2 weeks of using it my feet have not felt this good for years if in doubt try at your local chemist or retailers it's worth 30 minutes of your time . Give it a go.

Absolutely love it.

I used to suffer with body stiffness and bad aching legs, with regular uses most symptoms are 90% gone. Money well spent.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connectionasked

Can u use this machine if u have blockages

Hi Kitchen Connection,

Thanks for your question. REVITIVE is not suitable for people with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). If this is the condition causing your blockages we would not recommend use. For any other blockages or pre-existing conditions you should certainly have a discussion with your Doctor to determine if it is safe for use in your case.

To review the contraindications click here: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

johnjasked

how can i use this on my hands and arms. where would i place the pads?

Hi Johnj

REVITIVE Medic is registered to assist with conditions relating to the lower limbs. Use of the body pads on the arms and hands is to be at the discretion of the user. If you choose to apply EMS to these areas we would recommend that you start on a very low setting and gradually increase to a comfortable level. If any discomfort is experienced, please cease use on this part of the body.

johnj

are the gloves available in the u.s.

Hi johnj,

I do know they are no longer available for purchase from Actegy Health Australia. I am unable to check the status of the US. Are you located in Australia? If Australia, it is possible some of our retailers may still have stock - a quick web search might help. If you are in the US I would recommend a call to the local Customer Care team.

Robyn L.

Robyn L.asked

Do i have to have permission from the doctors to use circulation booster

Hi Robyn,

If you have no pre-existing diagnosed medical conditions, and have checked the contraindications (see below) then you should be fine to use REVITIVE. If you have pre-existing conditions or are unsure, then we suggest a chat with your Doctor.

To check the contraindications please click here - https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

AUSTRALIA

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers