Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Finally, an affordable circulation that works !

Bought this because of my very poor circulation in my feet and legs . From the first time I used it, I could tell it was different . The rocking mechanism made such a difference to the muscle stimulation . It assisted by providing the customised and comfortable options of contraction to my very painful limbs . I didn't feel like I could run a mile but my walking is definitely less painful and the night time pain has lessened . I would recommend this product .

Great for my cramps

Has worked wonders for my cramps, I have tried all sorts of medication, drinks etc but this is the only one that has worked.Has helped also with the recovery of my leg muscle injury

Purchased in January 2021 at Actegy Sunshine Coast for $399.00.

Can’t live without it

My varicose veins have improved greatly over the last few months of using my revitive.
I can’t sleep now without using it before bed time . I now recommend it to everyone

Purchased in December 2020.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen) compares to other Foot Massagers

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

A boon for my wife’s sore legs

Bought for my wife who suffers from restless legs. She has used it all but religiously each day and no longer says they are anywhere near as sore or give her as much pain. I would wholeheartedly recommend this item for anyone who suffers as my wife does (did)!

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

perfect

very helpful to alleviate leg cramps and aches so pleased with purchase. Very easy to use . Helpful to have the other TENs machine type application for other body areas. Thanks

Purchased in December 2020 at on line for $399.00.

Disappointing

After three months one hour a day their was no noticeable improvement in my condition of tired legs and
tight muscles . Revitive also seemed to lose pressure and required the intensity level to be increased .
Still persisting at this stage .

DAc

DAc

useful

Great for relaxing after busy day. Cannot say that there are other benefits, aches and pains associated with old age still persist. It is certainly not doing any harm and we will continue to use it daily.

Purchased in January 2021 at Revitive online for $459.00.

Gem

GemHunter Region, NSW

Very pleased with product

This is my second product, and as I suffer from leg cramps at night. So far the leg cramps have reduced and I wil. Continue to use twice a day. Heaps better with not having to plug into power every time I use it. Very versatile when I am traveling in our caravan , overall very happy with this product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $499.00.

narelle barker

narelle barkerSouth-East, TAS

Totally worth it!

I do a lot of hard work outdoors on my property and coming in at the end of the day aching and sore the Revitive Circulation Booster helps sooth those aches and pains. I even feel more flexible and energetic the next day! So glad I got one

Fantastically good

I have been using it for the 15 days for 30 mins every day. It seems to do the work it is supposed to do. Yet to see its benefit. I will know it perhaps after a month or so of continued use. However, just one comment, the strength seems to vary. Sometimes setting it at 80 works & sometimes it does not so have to increase the intensity to say 90 or even higher to get the same feel.

Purchased in December 2020 for $449.00.

Asim Das
Asim Das

Thank you for your prompt response.

Perfect.

I have a steel knee in my right leg so I cannot go higher than 25. or I get severe pain where the steel is inserted into my bone. But at 25 it does a good job. Where I was considering getting the left knee done also, now that has gone out the window. My left leg is smooth as good as new with no more pain.

Kaye H.

Kaye H.Hunter Region, NSW

really helps

After using Revitive my legs and feet are not as sore and the reduction in the aching is considerable. very enjoyable to sit for 30 min and feel the pulsing helping my legs

Purchased in November 2020 for $400.00.

Wilma Turner

Wilma TurnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Revitive keeps me walking.

Have been using the revitive at least 3 times per day, 10mins at a time for the past 5 years. Recently bought the new revitive medic which is great. I am so thankful for the revitive as it has continually helped dramatically improve my leg circulation, after multiple stroke like episodes (cancer), continually decreases my leg circulaion. Generally after a weeks or so use, along with ongoing use, my legs circulation returns to a normal level.

Purchased in November 2020 for $399.00.

Raye

RayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relief

After using the Revitive Medic in the evenings my legs feel better in the mornings, not so tired and heavy. I strained my back after doing some hard labour so tried the body pads twice a day. What a difference these made, I was back to normal in no time.
Our brother-in-law put us on to Revitive, he has very bad circulation in the legs and gets quite tired and breathless. Using the Revitive daily has eased the legs and assisted in the circulation. This has helped to get his life back on track and can now walk for his daily paper. Would recommend for anyone with any form of circulation issues and leg / knee / back pain.
Maybe check with your Doctor first to be sure suitable for your problem.

Purchased in November 2020 for $440.00.

Really enjoy using it.

It has freed up my tight feet and ankles and it is used daily. Improves circulation and can enjoy walking longer distances. I recommend it to anyone who asks about it.

Purchased in December 2020 for $449.00.

Glint

GlintGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy with this product

Freed up my very tight feet, ankles and calves that was caused by peripheral neuropathy. It has been one week so far. It has no impact on the numbness at this stage but great for the muscle flexibility - Excellent.

Purchased in January 2020.

Svetlana DALLISH

Svetlana DALLISHSydney, NSW

I really enjoy using it!

After using the Revitive Booster for a couple of weeks I noticed that my knee are getting stronger and less painful. Now I can enjoy longer walking and know that after I will not be in pain.

Diane R.

Diane R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

A godsend

This machine definitely helped my circulation from hours of online teaching through COVID, it also improved my ankle flexibility after a severe sprain and not being mobile or able to do my daily walks.

Purchased in September 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Best thing for my sore legs

Suffered varicose veins and arthritis in my foot for many years this machine has given me the best pain management no need to use prescription medication Also my husband has nerve problems it has had some improvement

Purchased in October 2020 at Aussie Health Products for $449.00.

TradanKasWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Still not 100% satisfied

While the pain hasn’t got any worse it has not got any better. Not 100% convinced that it was worth the amount of money I outlayed. I was sure that I would have had results such as those advertised on tv.

Purchased in June 2020 for $400.00.

TradanKas

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will give your tips a try!

Annie

Annieasked

Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Could you help me please?, I bought Revitive some time ago , it was working fine, I was in hospital five times since last June,
when I wanted to use it tonight, it would not start. I am very disappointed, because I am 80 years old parchley disabled, it has been a great help to me. My legs are very sore and my ankles swell up like balloon's .
Could you tell me where I could get it repaired please.
Annie McGarry

Russell

Russell asked

Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Can you use it on your shoulder?

Hi Russell.

We have just responded to your previous question, however to answer this specific question, there are some suggested placements in the user manual for the body pads using TENS mode. Given you are experiencing some discomfort I would recommend that you cease use in this area until we can clarify the application. I'm sure we will be able to offer some advice to assist.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health Australia.

Russell

Russell asked

Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

I used it on my shoulder and ever since I have been in agony, can you help please?

Hi Russell,

Would it be possible to give us a call on this one? Our team would need to understand some more about how the device is being used to be able to offer some more specific advice on why you may be experiencing discomfort.

Our number is 07 5443 9767 or you can email us your contact details to - info.au@actegy.com

Thanks in advance,
Actegy Health Australia

See all Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen) questions

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

Compare both Revitive Medic