2Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)
Part of Revitive Medic 4.3

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen) Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Mary A.
Mary A. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

how long should i use the revive in the beginning

Andrew
Andrew

Hi Mary, I have been using the Revitive device once each day for 30 Minutes. A couple of times I have used it twice (morning and evening) without a problem. I started @ 30minutes on power level 40 & have got up to 50 but that’s pretty strong & a bit too much for me really.

Revitive   DM

Hi Mary, If you are new to Revitive, we recommend that you start on a low setting and have shorter therapy sessions so your body has some time to get used to the increased muscle stimulation. If you are finding some discomfort after use, we would recommend that you reduce the intensity level and duration of your therapy. Gradually you can increase both intensity and duration.

Over time you are aiming to build up to strong, but comfortable muscle contractions. The stimulation should always stay in a comfortable zone.

If we can offer any more specific advice, please feel free to call us for a chat - 07 5443 9767

AlanH
AlanH · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

I have a mid achilles injury 16 October with signs of wear and tear in the fibres, no rupture or complete tear according to USS, also I have a calf muscle tear or strain at the join.
My question is will a revive assist in the repair and how long will not take ?

Revitive   DM

Hi Alan H. Revitive is designed to assist with the symptoms associated with poor circulation. We do not have evidence to validate its ability to assist in your recovery. We'd recommend you chat with your doctor to see if they believe that electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) will be beneficial for your circumstances.

Warm Regards

Robert G.
Robert G. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

What is the difference between the Revitive Medic Circulation Booster and the Revitive Essential Circulation Booster?

Revitive   DM

Hi Robert G. Please note that this page is based in Australia. The Revitive Essential is not available in Australia however there are several differences between these models. There are two main differences- the first is that Medic can be used cordlessly with a rechargeable battery while the Essential must be connected to mains. The second is that the Essential only has 50 intensity levels vs 99 for Medic.

If you are based in Australia - please check the Australian site to compare our local models: external link . If we can assist you in finding the right model, please feel free to call us for a chat - 07 5443 9767

Susan H
Susan H · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Might the Revitive Medic possibly help improve soreness in hip from Osreoarthritis?

Revitive   DM

Hi Susan H, Revitive is not specifically indicated to assist with Ostoarthritis in the hip. Using the footpads, the sensation is generally only felt in the feet and lower legs. You can apply the body pads to other parts of the body which may assist however we do not have indications for the hip area.

If we can offer any more specific info please feel free to give us a call to discuss - 07 5443 9767.

Susan H

Thank you for your response Re my osteoarthritis query. I think the Revitive may be helpful as I also get cramps in my calves and particularly my feet periodically, even though I am quite physically active, and was told once by a doctor that I probably have poor circulation.

Revitive   DM

Hi Susan H. Revitive can be useful for cramps - if you suspect circulation may be the cause it could be worth a try. We offer a 60 day money back trial so you can give it a go and see how it works for you. If after 60 days you are not getting relief you can return it to us for a refund (minus $29.95 which covers return postage and handling).

Alexander D.
Alexander D. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Can I use this with a broken heel to help healing process?

Revitive   DM

Hi Alexander D, It sounds like the injury is new? Best thing to do is check with your doctor - they will have a better idea of how your recovery is going and when the use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation would be suitable for you.

A few things to note. If you had surgery we do recommend using with care in the 6 months following surgery to accommodate your recovery. This means paying careful attention to any discomfort and adjusting the stimulation to accommodate the healing side.

If you were fitted with any metallic implants, the sensation of EMS can feel more intense close to the site of an implant. If this is noticed, again, reduce the intensity to suit the more sensitive side.

Feel free to call us for a chat if you would like any more specific info - 07 5443 9767

Alexander D.

Thanks for your reply.at the moment there is no surgery required.just no load bearing on foot for first 6weeks.

Revitive   DM

That is good news Alexander D. Still worth a chat with your doctor to ensure that extra therapy in the form of EMS would be suitable at the specific stage of your recovery.

Sue B.
Sue B. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Hi, I was thinking about buying the machine. Just wanted to know if I can or not, because I have 2 clotting genes, and have had 3 DVT's in the past. I am currently taking Warfarin, because of the clotting. This is monitored monthly through QML, and I have been stable for months.

Revitive   DM

Hi Sue, Good morning, that's a good question.

You may already be aware that Revitive is unsuitable for use if an individual is "being treated for, or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)'. So, we would request that you have a discussion with your doctor, if you are still wanting to consider using Revitive.

Feel free to reach out to us on info.au@actegy.com or 07-5443 9767 if you have any other questions.

Hugh L.
Hugh L. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

will revitive help with numbness in feet?

Revitive   DM

Hi there Hugh, Thank you for your question.

So, depending on what is causing the numbness in your feet, we would first recommend for you to consult with your doctor about your existing condition, before using Revitive.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.

Judith A  p
Judith A p · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

I have foot drop and peripheral neuropathy my legs have pins and needles and are numb to the knees will revisited help my legs

Revitive   DM

Hi Judith, Thank you for your question.

Revitive may help reduce pain and discomfort in the legs caused by diabetic peripheral neuropathy. However, it is not indicated to assist drop foot.

We would recommend a consult with your doctor before using Revitive, as your doctor will have a full view of your medical condition.

Ernie B
Ernie B · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

My revitive doesn’t work at all.

Ernie B

My Revitive works but only very weak

Revitive   DM

Hi Ernie B If the lights are coming on, the device is working. We do find that users notice that their device doesn't feel as strong around this time of the year. Usually this is due to hydration. As the weather cools, we drink less water and our skin can become very dry.

This has a significant impact on the delivery of Electrical Stimulation. Revitive works with Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS). While this sounds very simple, it is generally highly effective - add some moisturiser to the soles of your feet and take a glass of water before every session and you will usually find that you will feel the stimulation more strongly.

Another way to check is using your hands. Our hands are more sensitive than our feet so if you put one hand on each foot plate and slowly tap the intensity up from 0 - you can often feel it quite strong.

IF this does not work, please give our customer service team a call and they can help you over the phone - 07 5443 9767.

Helen P.
Helen P. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Hi I bought the knee medic for my father and it worked fine for the first couple of days buy now pauses after 3 mins of use every time. I checked by having a try myself and it does the same. Followed the advice about drinking before hand and moisturising etc but still the same, exactly 3 mins. Is this normal? Many thanks, Helen

Revitive   DM

Hi Helen P. This sounds like it may be the auto-pause feature. If both feet are not on the device, it will automatically pause. To overcome this, place one foot on each foot plate and then tap the + intensity button - this should allow you to continue with the session. If that fails, please give our customer service team a call so they can do some trouble shooting - 07 5443 9767.

Lili B
Lili B · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Firstly what is the warranty period on the machine. Secondly how is it powered?

Revitive   DM

Hi Lili, If you purchase from our retailers we offer a 2 year warranty. When you buy direct from our website we offer a free extended warranty which means you will get 3 years.

In terms of power, most of our models have a rechargeable lithium ion battery. The ProRelief model is mains powered.

To compare the range visit: external link .
If you have more questions, our Customer Service team can assist - 07 5443 9767.

Lili B

Thank you for your quick response. Much appreciated. I have spoken with a customer service person, Kylie, who was very helpful in answering my questions.

Carol H.
Carol H. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

I have a fewsed toe and bent toes, can I still use a machine?

Revitive   DM

Hello Carol H. Fused and bent toes are not a specific contraindication. This should not cause you any problems in using Revitive. That said, everyone is different so we offer a 60-day money back trial to allow users to try it for themselves and ensure the sensation is comfortable and offers the benefits they're looking for.

Kev
Kev · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

I have planter faciliitis. I have been exercising consistently for about 3 weeks with very little relief. Will the Revitive machine help with this condition. Would using the electrode pads help. My old machine appears to have died so I need to purchase a new one. Thank you. Any help would be appreciated.

Revitive   DM

Hi Kev, While some users do tell us that they've had relief from this condition, Revitive is not indicated to assist with Plantar Fasciitis specifically. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to have a chat with our customer service team - 07 5443 9767.

Actegy Health.

Joy J.
Joy J. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Will this assist with cramps and numbness from peripheral neuropathy

Clive
Clive

I bought my Revitive at Christmas time, so have been using it (1 hour per day) for about 6 weeks. I have Peripheral Neuropathy and so far it has not made much difference. I do not suffer from cramps.

Revitive   DM

Hi Joy J, Revitive can be useful for diabetic peripheral nephropathy however each individual is different and will respond differently. For this reason we offer a 60 day money back trial so you can give it a go and see how your body responds. You can find more details here - external link

IF we can offer any more specific advice, please feel free to have a chat with our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767.

Regards,

Yvonne Y.
Yvonne Y. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Could this help in relieving pain for someone like me with plantar fasciitis?

Revitive   DM

Hi Yvonne, Revitive uses electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to pump the muscles in the legs and feet which can help relieve symptoms associated with poorer circulation. Revitive is not indicated to assist with plantar fasciitis specifically.

Sam M.
Sam M. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Hi we have one it’s nearly 18 months old and has stopped working no vibrations

Revitive   DM

Hi Sam M. Are the lights coming on? If they are, this generally indicates that the internal mechanisms are working and there are some really simple things we can do to help here.

If the lights are not coming on, it can be two things - one very simple, the power cord may need replacing. The other may relate to the internal power board. Best thing to do is is give us a call. If it is only 18 months old its likely still under warranty. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767 (Mon-Fri 8.30am-4pm AEST). Have your device handy and they will be able to run some troubleshooting with you to check.

In case you are new to using Revitive, it is worth noting that the device does not vibrate - it uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation which feels more like a tingling sensation. It is important that both feet are on the device at once to create a circuit. If only one foot is on, the device wont work.

Pauline
Pauline · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Should people with peripheral neuropathy use it?

Revitive   DM

Hello Pauline, Revitive may assist with the symptoms associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy. To learn more visit: external link

IF we can offer any more specific information, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team for a chat - 07 5443 9767 (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm AEST)

Alan P.
Alan P. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Can revitive help with my achilles problems?

Revitive   DM

Hi Alan, Revitive isn't indicated to reduce symptoms caused by achilles. Revitive helps improve your lower leg circulation using Electrical Muscle Stimulation to contract and relax the muscles in your legs.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach us at 07 5443 9767 or info.au@actegy.com

a h.
a h. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

My mother started using it 3 days ago, on the second day she got pain behind her knee and on the third day she had several pins and needles in her heart. Could this be related to the use of the revitive? My mother has arthrosis but she also takes medication to avoid blood clots and heart arrhythmias. The medication she takes is xarelto 20mg. Please tell me if she can continue to use the device. Thank you very much

Revitive   DM

Hi AH, Does your Mother have an existing blood clot? A blood clot/DVT is a contraindication to using Revitive - if she has an existing blood clot, please stop using Revitive immediately.

We have not had any previous feedback where usage has resulted in pain behind the knees and the feeling of pins and needles in the heart.

Heart arrhythmias are not a contraindication for Revitive but it is a heart condition where we do recommend discussing with your doctor before using Revitive.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out at 07 5443 9767 or email us at info.au@actegy.com

Kathleen G.
Kathleen G. · Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

My mum has Parkinson's and she struggles with swollen legs and ankles and also leg pain. Is this device suitable for Parkinson patients? Thanks.

Revitive   DM

Hello Kathleen G. Parkinson's is not a contraindication however we do recommend anyone with a pre-existing condition checks with their doctor before use. The treating physician will have a full view of the current treatment plan and any relevant history to ensure that it is suitable.

Actegy Health

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

Select a listing for your question
Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen)

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen) is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more