Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

MPN: REVMEDICPLUS
Listing monitored by Revitive

SheilaDarling Downs, QLD

Great pain reliever

I have not taken pain killers since getting this machine for my knee, I am putting off getting a knee replacement and find this relieves the pain so much, however you need to have your feet firmly on the floor and be earthed or else you will experience unpleasant electric currents as I found with mine. My husband also uses it for his cramps and has got great relief from them. I would definitely recommend this

Purchased in October 2020.

Papa bearWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A must for everyone

I have Parkinson’s as well as other complaints after borrowing one from my sister I brought one. Even my daughters use it after sport. Great for every part of body

Purchased in September 2020 at Revitive.

Bob
BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Muscle recovery

Working on my muscle recovery as I have good progress with my circulation.
I do recommend this product as the movements in my legs have improved and I can walk longer distances

Purchased in March 2020.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus compares to other Foot Massagers

Helen
HelenTasmania

Great pain reliever!

My husband and I have both found it helpful to relieve aches and pains - for him it is after hours cutting and splitting wood, and for me for it is for pulled muscles, which I tend to do more often lately.

Purchased in May 2020 at Revitive Onliner (Actegy) for $399.00.

Cindy Bradley
Cindy BradleyHunter Region, NSW

We bought it for my mother in-law

I bought one years ago and was happy but I bought it for my mother in-law and she is happy as well it’s a very good product for circulation and good for Reynard’s disease

Garry Bryan
Garry BryanVictoria

Love it

My husband and I have found it has helped so much with the circulation in our legs. I was having trouble for quite sometime and it has been a godsend. Very happy

Purchased in May 2020 at actegy pty ltd for $399.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

"What an amazing Product"

What an amazing product, having Diabetes and a back injury limits my ability to walk so the stimulation greatly assists my circulation. I am not sure what I would have done if I didn't come accross this machine.

Anthony Long
Anthony LongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just ideal

I purchased this machine more so for the Tens part of it and while that is brilliant the circulation booster for the feet is also very very good...more than happy with the entire machine

Purchased in February 2020.

Maryanne Wright
Maryanne WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life Changing!

This product has proved so beneficial to me. I have Type 1 Diabetes and was finding that my leg and foot circulation was starting to slow. I ordered your product online and after a few days of using it, I was back to normal. I can now stand inline at Supermarkets etc. without being in pain, walk 5 kms a day with no worries at all. Prior to using, I found standing for any length of time just about impossible, very uncomfortable and painful. So the device has been Life Changing. Thank you.

Purchased in March 2020 at Online purchase for $499.00.

So Therapeutic

Love it, Really works for tired sore legs, has a great range from a soft tens like feel to strong vibration and tingles
I had a cheap foot machine and it did nothing, revitive Is so therapeutic

Purchased in January 2020 for $430.00.

Jim Simpson
Jim SimpsonDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent unit!!!! Would recommend to anyone for relaxation of their legs.

It was gift for my partner and she thinks it's the greatest. She is 78 years old and her legs are very slim with sore muscles. After 30/40 minutes on the unit they are very relaxed and feel good.

Purchased in July 2020 at On line .

Angelo
AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It feels fine unsure about benefits

I've been using it for a couple of months. It feels ok. Just unsure whether it's improving my condition. Will keep going as it can't hurt. We shall wait and see.

Purchased in May 2020.

An absolute must-have

this is an absolute must-have item at home..relieves pain and leg pressure. relax ur muscles and ur body. words cant judge this product have to experience to feel it. MUST HAVE!!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Caz
CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Circulation Booster is Great

I got it for my 93y old mother she loves it and she finds it very helpful with the circulation in her legs. She uses it every day. Thank you

Purchased in May 2020 for $349.00.

Gregory Smith
Gregory SmithWestern District, VIC

really great..

my wife and i are both in our 70s and we both use it every day for 30 mins i feel it relaxes my leg muscles and my wife had pretty severe planta fastiai in her feet which has gone thanks to revitive

Purchased in April 2020 at actegy health for $350.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Margaret W.
Margaret W.asked

Which revitive would be best for me? I have osteoarthritis and long term sciatica.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your question.
Would you be able to tell us where you have Osteoarthritis?

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health

Dianne Thomas
Dianne Thomasasked

Which Revitive model would be good for swollen feet and legs? Does it help with Lymphatic drinage as well?

Hi Dianne,

Thank you for your question.
All Revitive Circulation Booster are indicated to assist with swollen feet and legs. However, each device has slightly different features and benefits. For a full range comparison please visit https://www.revitive.com.au/compare-our-products, alternatively give our customer service team a call on (07) 5443 9767 and they will be able to help you find the best Circulation Booster for you.

Revitive is not specifically indicated to help with Lymphatic Drainage. Revitive Circulation Boosters use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. It has been scientifically tested and shown to actively improve circulation and reduce swollen feet and ankles.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss things further please contact our customer service team on (07) 5443 9767.

Kind regards,
Actegy Health Australia

Jillian
Jillianasked

Hi, most of the recommendations of the products are for leg pain, but I have pain in both of my feet and wondering if it is beneficial for foot pain. Does it feel like a massage at all? I have been using a foot bath which can be used dry but I am hoping for something with more impact. Would be pleased for some feedback on the Revitive machines. Many thanks

Sheila

I would contact Revitive and ask them, they are very helpful and will let you know. I have problems with my ankle after an operation which did not help or relieve the pain but Revitive certainly helps my ankle. To me, it is well worth the money.

Papa bear

Hi Jillian I have Parkinson’s and get very sore legs the revitive has helped me a lot I use it everyday. It is like a tense machine you can set the tension to suit you. I use it on 55 for 30 minutes and feel great after give it a go you will be surprised at the results

Hi Jillian,

All Revitive Circulation Boosters are indicated to assist with “lower leg” pain, this encompasses the areas between the knee to the toes (including your feet).

Please note, Revitive Circulation Boosters are not foot massagers. They use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. While most people do enjoy the sensation, it is different to the sensation associated with a foot massager.

Also, if you would like you would like to give Revitive a go, we offer a 60-day Money Back Trial. Which means, If within 60 days of purchase you are not satisfied with your new Revitive you can return your device for a full refund, less postage.

If we can offer any more assistance, or you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus questions

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

• GTIN13: 5060217495087