Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

4.4

Yongster

YongsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

My mother in law from Malaysia visited and stayed with us for over 2 weeks, after only a couple of days of walking her legs ached and she could not walk anymore. I suggested she try my circulation booster. After a couple of 30 min sessions her legs felt better. She was able to walk pain free. When she was leaving, I gave her the circulation booster. I checked in with her since she got back to Malaysia, she uses it everyday and loves it. I got another and my wife and I love our new circulation booster medic plus.

Purchased for A$399.00.

Dennis

DennisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This Machine Really Works!

I have tried in the past shaker foot machines, vibrating foot baths etc. which I found pretty useless.
The Revitive Circulation Booster works differently, it sends pulsating vibrations through your legs, veins and arteries which stimulates circulation and gets you going. It works internally and not externally like other gadgets. The TENS Machine has help fix my back so I can walk and function again. Together this package is better than Chiros, Osteos, Physios, & GP's.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$399.00.

Great unit easy to use

We have noticed a distinct change when walking, seems to be a lot easier for both of us, would recommend it to anyone who seems taken by our liking of the unit

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus compares to other Foot Massagers

Works as advertised

I found it very effective, so much so that I overused it and unfortunately, burnt my feet. Use as instructed and there is no problems. I found the additional purchase of extra pads, very helpful.

Purchased in January 2020 at Actegy health for A$249.00.

Phil

PhilCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Product excellent for your lower leg

Excellent for lower leg and knee pain use every day would not be in the position today without this product would recommend to everyone get one now you will be surprised

Purchased in January 2020 at 12 Volt Direct.

Jess L

Jess L

Great product, use it every day!

I use my Revitive every day to help with restless legs at night and since starting I have not had a bad night's sleep! Really glad I was recommended this product by a friend, worth every cent!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$399.00.

Great product

I really find this product very good and is helpful for my painful legs, feet and ankles.

I just found the marketing of this product through Pharmacy's was not good. There was NO possibility of trialling or testing prior to purchase. This was concerning as the product is not cheap. My disappointment was the negative response from Chemist warehouse about the product not being able to be tested as no test units were provided. There was only 1 unit available for purchase and they would not allow me to try the unit before purchase.

Purchased in December 2019.

JA

JASouth East Queensland, QLD

No difference - waste of money

I bought both the knee and medic plus as it was advertised as a money back guarantee. I used it everyday and returned during the trial period, they would only return one even though they are two complete different machines for different reasons, one return per customer, they said.

Waste of money for me, I don't know how it has such great reviews.

Purchased in January 2020 at Revitive for A$349.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Very Happy with this product.

This is the 2nd Revitive Circulation Booster we have had. My husband had an earlier model for several years. I Recently started using it when my legs and feet were swelling and painful but the old one stopped working. Because it had been helping I had no hesitation purchasing the new one. I feel it is better than the old model as the new model has the rocking function. This product has certainly helped me.

Christine Morgan

Christine MorganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect everything I wanted it to be

I feel relaxed and reenergised after using it. The hardest part for me is finding the 30 min. to sit and use it. Since using it I haven’t woke up with cramp.

Purchased in January 2020.

Marc Pettitt

Marc PettittGoldfields, WA

Works ok

Everything working ok , been using for approx. two/three months now , definitely feel it working especially when its cranked right up , But I have not really felt any real benefits from using yet ?

Purchased for A$250.00.

Tracy

TracySydney

Worked very well for me

I had severe pain and very restricted movement in my left leg for over a year . Painkillers didn’t work. I instantly felt a reduction in the pain. As the pain had reduced I was able to work with physiotherapist and I now have a lot more movement. My husband used but really didn’t feel anything. I think it’s great. I definitely think it’s worth a try.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$399.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Love the revitive use it daily

Very happy with it. Love the range of power that can be used no swollen feet anymore or aching legs. Love that it runs on batteries as well as power.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$249.00.

Marie Murrell

Marie MurrellNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Revitive certainly helped with my swollen ankles.

My husband and I are both using Revitive and, although it is hard to prove, we believe that it has improved our well-being and swollen ankles and legs. We use it once daily and it is noticeable if we miss a day.

Purchased in February 2020.

Trish C

Trish CSouthwest, VIC

very portable

enjoy using revitive, very portable and can use it anywhere can use it anywhere and does not interfere with my work will use it after I have spinal surgery in the near future, as leg is very painful and Revitive has helped ease the pain

Not happy

Not happyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad I bought it

I think it great buy one now don’t wait you will be very happy so go and buy it now if you have score feet not wait but now now what are you waiting for

cord

cordGreat Southern, WA

certainly helped

since using the Revitive Circulation Booster, I have found I don't suffer with burning feet as much or very cold feet as I used to. The service I received from the manufacturer was very informative and helpful.

Purchased in March 2020.

Kim

Kim

item was returned

I returned this item & received a refund as it was not suitable for my mothers condition. Thats all I can say I cannot comment any more. I had hoped it would work for her.

Excellent product

I am getting on age and have from time to time suffer from poor circulation in my legs and feet - cramps also

This product was recommended by one of my health people
And seems to be very popular and the best brand. It is easy to use with sensible instructions. I have only had it for abut a month - so early stages to comment on improvement thus far ps - your receipt is in tiny script I needed a magnifying glass to read it.

Purchased in April 2020 at ACTEGY for A$299.00.

Mary Curotta
Mary Curotta

I've done all that - thank you
Mary

Boof head

Boof headWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Has helped no end

Having suffered extensive spinal cord injury which led to 3 lots of spinal surgery that got me back walking, all be it not very well but still upright. Have since then had a total knee replacement which has also helped with pain reduction. Result was that I had been taking anti-inflammatory drugs, neural blockers and pain killer drugs on a daily basis. Since using this machine I have reduced my drug intake to a small dose of anti-inflammatory only. And my walking ability has improved.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$399.00.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

George W

George Wasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Can it be used for one foot?

Hi George,

Users need to place both bare feet onto the device to create the circuit that will allow the Electrical Muscle Stimulation to occur. If your issue is only on one side you will need to use both feet and the benefits will be felt on both sides (but hopefully more on the side that you have concerns).

We have some amputee's ask about using the device with only one foot. It is not possible to use the foot pads however the electrode body pads can be used.

Hopefully I've answered your question but if you need further information please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

Maurice P.

Maurice P.asked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

I have been advised not to use this product ,if a heart condition is there !

Hi Maruice P.

We generally recommend that you check with your doctor before using if you have any pre-existing medical conditions - your doctor is best positioned to advise if the product is suitable for you and your specific condition. If you have a heart pacemaker you should not use Revitive.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team if you would like more information - 07 5443 7967

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

juliecobb

juliecobbasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

This would be perfect for my 86 and 90 year old parents, but both have pacemakers. Think I read somewhere that it is not suitable for them? If not, can you recommend an alternative? Thanks, Julie.

Hi Julie,

You are right - pacemakers are a contraindication for use. Unfortunately I am not aware of an alternative device that would work, but perhaps a chat with your parents doctor may offer some guidance.

Actegy Health
AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives