Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

4.5

Helen

HelenTasmania

Great pain reliever!

My husband and I have both found it helpful to relieve aches and pains - for him it is after hours cutting and splitting wood, and for me for it is for pulled muscles, which I tend to do more often lately.

Purchased in May 2020 at Revitive Onliner (Actegy) for A$399.00.

Cindy Bradley

Cindy BradleyHunter Region, NSW

We bought it for my mother in-law

I bought one years ago and was happy but I bought it for my mother in-law and she is happy as well it’s a very good product for circulation and good for Reynard’s disease

Garry Bryan

Garry BryanVictoria

Love it

My husband and I have found it has helped so much with the circulation in our legs. I was having trouble for quite sometime and it has been a godsend. Very happy

Purchased in May 2020 at actegy pty ltd for A$399.00.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus compares to other Foot Massagers

"What an amazing Product"

What an amazing product, having Diabetes and a back injury limits my ability to walk so the stimulation greatly assists my circulation. I am not sure what I would have done if I didn't come accross this machine.

Anthony Long

Anthony LongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just ideal

I purchased this machine more so for the Tens part of it and while that is brilliant the circulation booster for the feet is also very very good...more than happy with the entire machine

Purchased in February 2020.

Maryanne Wright

Maryanne WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life Changing!

This product has proved so beneficial to me. I have Type 1 Diabetes and was finding that my leg and foot circulation was starting to slow. I ordered your product online and after a few days of using it, I was back to normal. I can now stand inline at Supermarkets etc. without being in pain, walk 5 kms a day with no worries at all. Prior to using, I found standing for any length of time just about impossible, very uncomfortable and painful. So the device has been Life Changing. Thank you.

Purchased in March 2020 at Online purchase for A$499.00.

So Therapeutic

Love it, Really works for tired sore legs, has a great range from a soft tens like feel to strong vibration and tingles
I had a cheap foot machine and it did nothing, revitive Is so therapeutic

Purchased in January 2020 for A$430.00.

Jim Simpson

Jim SimpsonDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent unit!!!! Would recommend to anyone for relaxation of their legs.

It was gift for my partner and she thinks it's the greatest. She is 78 years old and her legs are very slim with sore muscles. After 30/40 minutes on the unit they are very relaxed and feel good.

Purchased in July 2020 at On line .

Angelo

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It feels fine unsure about benefits

I've been using it for a couple of months. It feels ok. Just unsure whether it's improving my condition. Will keep going as it can't hurt. We shall wait and see.

Purchased in May 2020.

An absolute must-have

this is an absolute must-have item at home..relieves pain and leg pressure. relax ur muscles and ur body. words cant judge this product have to experience to feel it. MUST HAVE!!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Circulation Booster is Great

I got it for my 93y old mother she loves it and she finds it very helpful with the circulation in her legs. She uses it every day. Thank you

Purchased in May 2020 for A$349.00.

Gregory Smith

Gregory SmithWestern District, VIC

really great..

my wife and i are both in our 70s and we both use it every day for 30 mins i feel it relaxes my leg muscles and my wife had pretty severe planta fastiai in her feet which has gone thanks to revitive

Purchased in April 2020 at actegy health for A$350.00.

Bob

BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Circulation has improved

My circulation has improved and my feet do not feel as cold as before I look forward to even greater results in the future in my mobility with my mobility

Purchased in March 2020 for A$525.00.

mike

mike

Tried the rest - this is the best

Very pleased with the product. Better than other cheaper brands I've tried. Felt an improvement right away. Has minimised my cramps.
So good that I bought a second one for my daughter!

Purchased in June 2020 at Actegic for A$249.00.

Laraine Pomare

Laraine PomareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why did I not buy this sooner???...lol

Love this product. I’ve had bad circulation in my legs for months & felt the difference after only using the revitive for a crew days. 30mins in the morning then in the evening is perfect for me.
Thank you.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$400.00.

Rod Hosking

Rod HoskingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very good system

Hi we have been using this system for a decade or so - we bought a new one as a spare and to have one at our holiday house as well as one at home.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$200.00.

Jos

JosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased to have another one

This is my second circulation booster the other one just died. I use it every day certainly improves my circulation, noticed a difference when I was without one. Like that it is now cord free.

It really works

Really help with the cramps in my legs.
Legs feel lighter and really helps the circulation
Partners knees are not aching as much after using the Revitive.
Definitely will be continue using this machine

Purchased in June 2020 for A$399.00.

David Jones

David JonesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Waste of money

I have only been able to try the Circulation Booster on six or seven times since I purchased same due to frequent trips away from home and other trips into hospital. I can only say that on the few occasions I have tried it I have had to turn the power up to nearly full before I could feel anything - despite carefully dampening my soles before use. I spoke with my doctor about this and he said that I have a history (condition) of being constantly highly dehydrated and that was probably why I was not getting any benefit from such a machine. Just my bad luck I suppose?

Purchased in May 2020 at Revitive On-line Store for A$429.00.

Paul D.

Paul D.Sydney, NSW

Relief

I have found that my legs no longer hurt during the night after using this and u really enjoy the sensation of boosting using the circulation booster. I am very happy with the device and it also helps with my hands too as i plug the gloves in to stimulate my hands and i find after using it i have improved dexterity
Definitely worth the buy - I'm glad i finally purchased it after months of indecision.

Purchased in March 2020.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

Roger H.

Roger H.asked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

I am seeking help for my Diabetic swelling in my legs, would this unit be off any help?

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the enquiry. Revitive may assist with swelling and discomfort in the lower legs caused by poor circulation or diabetic peripherial neuropathy. To read more please visit : https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes

Feel free to have a chat with our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

We also offer a 60 day money back trial period so you have the opportunity to assess the benefits of Revitive.

Actegy Health Australia.

Janet R.asked

what improvements are in the new models compared to my older model number cbv3

Hi Janet R.

The newer models still use Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help pump the muscles in the legs and feet. Depending on the model you are looking at there are a number of new features. These include:

- some models are rechargeable so can be used cordless
- more comfortable foot pads using a new and improved material
- some models have different modes that can be used - the Osteoarthritis-Knee model has a specific Arthritis mode (as well as thigh pads to help support the muscles around the knee), the Medic Plus and ProRelief models also have TENS for pain relief via the body pads.
- The new Medic model has an auto-pause feature.

If you are unsure of the best device for you, please feel free to give our Customer Service team a call and they can talk you through the options - 07 5443 9767

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

George W

George Wasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Can it be used for one foot?

Hi George,

Users need to place both bare feet onto the device to create the circuit that will allow the Electrical Muscle Stimulation to occur. If your issue is only on one side you will need to use both feet and the benefits will be felt on both sides (but hopefully more on the side that you have concerns).

We have some amputee's ask about using the device with only one foot. It is not possible to use the foot pads however the electrode body pads can be used.

Hopefully I've answered your question but if you need further information please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives