Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

MPN: REVMEDICPLUS

12 questions from our users

Margaret W.

Margaret W.asked

Which revitive would be best for me? I have osteoarthritis and long term sciatica.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your question.
Would you be able to tell us where you have Osteoarthritis?

Dianne Thomas

Dianne Thomasasked

Which Revitive model would be good for swollen feet and legs? Does it help with Lymphatic drinage as well?

Hi Dianne,

Thank you for your question.
All Revitive Circulation Booster are indicated to assist with swollen feet and legs. However, each device has slightly different features and benefits. For a full range comparison please visit https://www.revitive.com.au/compare-our-products, alternatively give our customer service team a call on (07) 5443 9767 and they will be able to help you find the best Circulation Booster for you.

Revitive is not specifically indicated to help with Lymphatic Drainage. Revitive Circulation Boosters use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. It has been scientifically tested and shown to actively improve circulation and reduce swollen feet and ankles.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss things further please contact our customer service team on (07) 5443 9767.

Kind regards,
Actegy Health Australia

Jillian

Jillianasked

Hi, most of the recommendations of the products are for leg pain, but I have pain in both of my feet and wondering if it is beneficial for foot pain. Does it feel like a massage at all? I have been using a foot bath which can be used dry but I am hoping for something with more impact. Would be pleased for some feedback on the Revitive machines. Many thanks

Sheila
Sheila

I would contact Revitive and ask them, they are very helpful and will let you know. I have problems with my ankle after an operation which did not help or relieve the pain but Revitive certainly helps my ankle. To me, it is well worth the money.

Papa bear
Papa bear

Hi Jillian I have Parkinson’s and get very sore legs the revitive has helped me a lot I use it everyday. It is like a tense machine you can set the tension to suit you. I use it on 55 for 30 minutes and feel great after give it a go you will be surprised at the results

Hi Jillian,

All Revitive Circulation Boosters are indicated to assist with “lower leg” pain, this encompasses the areas between the knee to the toes (including your feet).

Please note, Revitive Circulation Boosters are not foot massagers. They use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. While most people do enjoy the sensation, it is different to the sensation associated with a foot massager.

Also, if you would like you would like to give Revitive a go, we offer a 60-day Money Back Trial. Which means, If within 60 days of purchase you are not satisfied with your new Revitive you can return your device for a full refund, less postage.

If we can offer any more assistance, or you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767.

Dianne

Dianneasked

Does this machine help with restless leg syndrome

Hello Dianne,

Revitive uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation to help activate the lower leg muscles. This may improve blood circulation and the symptoms associated with poorer blood flow. At this stage Revitive is not indicated to assist with Restless Leg Syndrome specifically.

If we can offer any more information, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767.

Actegy Health Australia

Gabrielle Lambertasked

What electrode body pads should I buy? There are $10 from Good guys, $20 from Harvey N, and $30 from Revitive?

Peter C.
Peter C.

I would only use Revitive brand for the product

Gabrielle Lambert

Thank you, sorry I was not all that explicit, the pads were all Revitive brand, not sure if there was any difference in them & if there are specifc pads for specific models

Hi Gabrielle,

We have both Revitive Body Pads and Thigh Pads. The Thigh Pads are only suitable for the Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee. All other devices use the smaller Body Pads.

As for which ones to choose - provided they are Revitive branded, they will all be the same. Looking on their sites, it seems that Harvey Norman and The Good Guys have some sales on at the moment so there are some bargains around. The regular price is $30 per pack (each pack contains 2 pair)

If you are unsure at all, please feel free to give our Customer Service team a call - 07 5443 9767.

Actegy Health Australia.

Roger H.

Roger H.asked

I am seeking help for my Diabetic swelling in my legs, would this unit be off any help?

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the enquiry. Revitive may assist with swelling and discomfort in the lower legs caused by poor circulation or diabetic peripherial neuropathy. To read more please visit : https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes

Feel free to have a chat with our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

We also offer a 60 day money back trial period so you have the opportunity to assess the benefits of Revitive.

Actegy Health Australia.

Janet R.asked

what improvements are in the new models compared to my older model number cbv3

Hi Janet R.

The newer models still use Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help pump the muscles in the legs and feet. Depending on the model you are looking at there are a number of new features. These include:

- some models are rechargeable so can be used cordless
- more comfortable foot pads using a new and improved material
- some models have different modes that can be used - the Osteoarthritis-Knee model has a specific Arthritis mode (as well as thigh pads to help support the muscles around the knee), the Medic Plus and ProRelief models also have TENS for pain relief via the body pads.
- The new Medic model has an auto-pause feature.

If you are unsure of the best device for you, please feel free to give our Customer Service team a call and they can talk you through the options - 07 5443 9767

George W

George Wasked

Can it be used for one foot?

Hi George,

Users need to place both bare feet onto the device to create the circuit that will allow the Electrical Muscle Stimulation to occur. If your issue is only on one side you will need to use both feet and the benefits will be felt on both sides (but hopefully more on the side that you have concerns).

We have some amputee's ask about using the device with only one foot. It is not possible to use the foot pads however the electrode body pads can be used.

Hopefully I've answered your question but if you need further information please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767.

Maurice P.

Maurice P.asked

I have been advised not to use this product ,if a heart condition is there !

Hi Maruice P.

We generally recommend that you check with your doctor before using if you have any pre-existing medical conditions - your doctor is best positioned to advise if the product is suitable for you and your specific condition. If you have a heart pacemaker you should not use Revitive.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team if you would like more information - 07 5443 7967

juliecobb

juliecobbasked

This would be perfect for my 86 and 90 year old parents, but both have pacemakers. Think I read somewhere that it is not suitable for them? If not, can you recommend an alternative? Thanks, Julie.

Hi Julie,

You are right - pacemakers are a contraindication for use. Unfortunately I am not aware of an alternative device that would work, but perhaps a chat with your parents doctor may offer some guidance.

Peter Hasked

Hi I bought your machine for mum she has swelling feet and it has work miricals so thank you so much I have been a floor layer for 18 yrs and I'm using it on my knees is it better high voltage for short periods of time or low for longer?

Hi Peter,

So glad to hear both you and your mum are seeing benefits.

As for the best intensity it really depends on the person. We recommend starting low until you are used to the sensation. Then we suggest that you're looking for strong (but not painful) muscle contractions. 1-2 x 30 minute sessions per day is ideal (maximum of 6 sessions per day).

Aim to get those leg muscles pumping but keep it within a comfortable range. What that range is differs from person-to-person.

I hope this helps.

Revitive M.Revitive

Any time - I hope you had a lovely Christmas too!

Carl A

Carl Aasked

Is it possible that the circulation booster can cause more frequent urination?

Hi Carl A,

This is not a known contraindication or outcome. If you have any concerns we would suggest you stop using REVITIVE until you can seek advice from your doctor. If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact us on 07 5443 9767

You can read more about the contraindications and cautions here: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives