Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

7 questions from our users

Roger H.

Roger H.asked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

I am seeking help for my Diabetic swelling in my legs, would this unit be off any help?

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the enquiry. Revitive may assist with swelling and discomfort in the lower legs caused by poor circulation or diabetic peripherial neuropathy. To read more please visit : https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes

Feel free to have a chat with our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

We also offer a 60 day money back trial period so you have the opportunity to assess the benefits of Revitive.

Actegy Health Australia.

Janet R.asked

what improvements are in the new models compared to my older model number cbv3

Hi Janet R.

The newer models still use Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help pump the muscles in the legs and feet. Depending on the model you are looking at there are a number of new features. These include:

- some models are rechargeable so can be used cordless
- more comfortable foot pads using a new and improved material
- some models have different modes that can be used - the Osteoarthritis-Knee model has a specific Arthritis mode (as well as thigh pads to help support the muscles around the knee), the Medic Plus and ProRelief models also have TENS for pain relief via the body pads.
- The new Medic model has an auto-pause feature.

If you are unsure of the best device for you, please feel free to give our Customer Service team a call and they can talk you through the options - 07 5443 9767

George W

George Wasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Can it be used for one foot?

Hi George,

Users need to place both bare feet onto the device to create the circuit that will allow the Electrical Muscle Stimulation to occur. If your issue is only on one side you will need to use both feet and the benefits will be felt on both sides (but hopefully more on the side that you have concerns).

We have some amputee's ask about using the device with only one foot. It is not possible to use the foot pads however the electrode body pads can be used.

Hopefully I've answered your question but if you need further information please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767.

Maurice P.

Maurice P.asked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

I have been advised not to use this product ,if a heart condition is there !

Hi Maruice P.

We generally recommend that you check with your doctor before using if you have any pre-existing medical conditions - your doctor is best positioned to advise if the product is suitable for you and your specific condition. If you have a heart pacemaker you should not use Revitive.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team if you would like more information - 07 5443 7967

juliecobb

juliecobbasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

This would be perfect for my 86 and 90 year old parents, but both have pacemakers. Think I read somewhere that it is not suitable for them? If not, can you recommend an alternative? Thanks, Julie.

Hi Julie,

You are right - pacemakers are a contraindication for use. Unfortunately I am not aware of an alternative device that would work, but perhaps a chat with your parents doctor may offer some guidance.

Peter Hasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Hi I bought your machine for mum she has swelling feet and it has work miricals so thank you so much I have been a floor layer for 18 yrs and I'm using it on my knees is it better high voltage for short periods of time or low for longer?

Hi Peter,

So glad to hear both you and your mum are seeing benefits.

As for the best intensity it really depends on the person. We recommend starting low until you are used to the sensation. Then we suggest that you're looking for strong (but not painful) muscle contractions. 1-2 x 30 minute sessions per day is ideal (maximum of 6 sessions per day).

Aim to get those leg muscles pumping but keep it within a comfortable range. What that range is differs from person-to-person.

I hope this helps.

Revitive M.Revitive

Any time - I hope you had a lovely Christmas too!

Carl A

Carl Aasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Is it possible that the circulation booster can cause more frequent urination?

Hi Carl A,

This is not a known contraindication or outcome. If you have any concerns we would suggest you stop using REVITIVE until you can seek advice from your doctor. If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact us on 07 5443 9767

You can read more about the contraindications and cautions here: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

See all Revitive Circulation Booster questions

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives