Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus (page 2 of 5)

MPN: REVMEDICPLUS

David Jones

David JonesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Waste of money

I have only been able to try the Circulation Booster on six or seven times since I purchased same due to frequent trips away from home and other trips into hospital. I can only say that on the few occasions I have tried it I have had to turn the power up to nearly full before I could feel anything - despite carefully dampening my soles before use. I spoke with my doctor about this and he said that I have a history (condition) of being constantly highly dehydrated and that was probably why I was not getting any benefit from such a machine. Just my bad luck I suppose?

Purchased in May 2020 at Revitive On-line Store for $429.00.

Paul D.

Paul D.Sydney, NSW

Relief

I have found that my legs no longer hurt during the night after using this and u really enjoy the sensation of boosting using the circulation booster. I am very happy with the device and it also helps with my hands too as i plug the gloves in to stimulate my hands and i find after using it i have improved dexterity
Definitely worth the buy - I'm glad i finally purchased it after months of indecision.

Purchased in March 2020.

Bringing Life back to My Legs

I didn;t take a lot of convincing to give the Revitive a go

For three years I have had no feeling and very much wasted muscles in my right leg as the result of a slipped disc at L5 S1. After about a month of using the Revitive I'm gaining some muscle tone and now have some feeling right up to my knees. My foot is a little slow in recovering however the dropped foot that has troubled me for three years is much improved.

Purchased in April 2017.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus compares to other Foot Massagers

BRILLIANT !

I gave arthritis in my knee and walking is a problem, but I find using the revitive each day my flexibility is so much better and the pain in the foot / knee area is easing each day, so thank you X 3 revitive. Also, the system itself is so easily stored and extremely easy to get each time I use her, no leads everywhere or bulky contraptions gathering dust after you use it a couple of time.
Love the fact it runs on battery power too
Thank you, Revitive.
Love it.

Purchased in May 2020 for $399.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

So impressed from day one!

I borrowed one from a friend and felt positive results straight away. Bought my own and haven't looked back. Recovering from motorcycle accident and leg injuries, the assistance to circulation and general wellbeing first class.

Purchased in February 2020 for $445.00.

brauny

braunyYeppoon, Queensland

Easy to Use

Have found it has helped my circulation and has helped to build up a bit more muscle in my calves. It is compact and convenient way to help alleviate some symptoms.

Purchased for $399.00.

Steve k

Steve k

Very helpful

Great for my legs keeping blood circulation For my lower body. Pain in my legs have decreased and coloring in my feet has improved as well as burning pain in my feet

Purchased in March 2020.

Paul Brett

Paul BrettIllawarra, NSW

effective, great results

The feet pads are an odd shape for my feet. A larger size or maybe not such a foot shape would be good so i don't have to place them in an awkward position to fit, otherwise very happy with the results.

Purchased in May 2020.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soothing and effective

The product has been both therapeutic and enjoyable to use. At the end of a long day, it is sweet relief to put my tired feet on the foot pads.

Purchased in May 2020.

Judy Lynne

Judy Lynne

Sales person did not tell us not good for DVT.

I have DVT. The knowledge this item cannot be used by me was not found out until opened the box and I read the manual. As it was a 'reconditioned' model, conditions of sale were it could not be returned. However, I was put in contact with the company and they took back the product with a refund to me of $100 (I paid $179.) Since I raised my concerns with them, the TV ad now has additional wording, warning about DVT, so that pleases me. I just wish I had known this in advance of my purchase.

Purchased in March 2020 for $179.00.

YongsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

My mother in law from Malaysia visited and stayed with us for over 2 weeks, after only a couple of days of walking her legs ached and she could not walk anymore. I suggested she try my circulation booster. After a couple of 30 min sessions her legs felt better. She was able to walk pain free. When she was leaving, I gave her the circulation booster. I checked in with her since she got back to Malaysia, she uses it everyday and loves it. I got another and my wife and I love our new circulation booster medic plus.

Purchased for $399.00.

Dennis

DennisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This Machine Really Works!

I have tried in the past shaker foot machines, vibrating foot baths etc. which I found pretty useless.
The Revitive Circulation Booster works differently, it sends pulsating vibrations through your legs, veins and arteries which stimulates circulation and gets you going. It works internally and not externally like other gadgets. The TENS Machine has help fix my back so I can walk and function again. Together this package is better than Chiros, Osteos, Physios, & GP's.

Purchased in March 2020 for $399.00.

Great unit easy to use

We have noticed a distinct change when walking, seems to be a lot easier for both of us, would recommend it to anyone who seems taken by our liking of the unit

Works as advertised

I found it very effective, so much so that I overused it and unfortunately, burnt my feet. Use as instructed and there is no problems. I found the additional purchase of extra pads, very helpful.

Purchased in January 2020 at Actegy health for $249.00.

Phil

PhilCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Product excellent for your lower leg

Excellent for lower leg and knee pain use every day would not be in the position today without this product would recommend to everyone get one now you will be surprised

Purchased in January 2020 at 12 Volt Direct.

Jess L

Jess L

Great product, use it every day!

I use my Revitive every day to help with restless legs at night and since starting I have not had a bad night's sleep! Really glad I was recommended this product by a friend, worth every cent!

Purchased in March 2020 for $399.00.

Great product

I really find this product very good and is helpful for my painful legs, feet and ankles.

I just found the marketing of this product through Pharmacy's was not good. There was NO possibility of trialling or testing prior to purchase. This was concerning as the product is not cheap. My disappointment was the negative response from Chemist warehouse about the product not being able to be tested as no test units were provided. There was only 1 unit available for purchase and they would not allow me to try the unit before purchase.

Purchased in December 2019.

JA

JASouth East Queensland, QLD

No difference - waste of money

I bought both the knee and medic plus as it was advertised as a money back guarantee. I used it everyday and returned during the trial period, they would only return one even though they are two complete different machines for different reasons, one return per customer, they said.

Waste of money for me, I don't know how it has such great reviews.

Purchased in January 2020 at Revitive for $349.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Very Happy with this product.

This is the 2nd Revitive Circulation Booster we have had. My husband had an earlier model for several years. I Recently started using it when my legs and feet were swelling and painful but the old one stopped working. Because it had been helping I had no hesitation purchasing the new one. I feel it is better than the old model as the new model has the rocking function. This product has certainly helped me.

Christine Morgan

Christine MorganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect everything I wanted it to be

I feel relaxed and reenergised after using it. The hardest part for me is finding the 30 min. to sit and use it. Since using it I haven’t woke up with cramp.

Purchased in January 2020.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus reviews

Margaret W.

Margaret W.asked

Which revitive would be best for me? I have osteoarthritis and long term sciatica.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your question.
Would you be able to tell us where you have Osteoarthritis?

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health

Dianne Thomas

Dianne Thomasasked

Which Revitive model would be good for swollen feet and legs? Does it help with Lymphatic drinage as well?

Hi Dianne,

Thank you for your question.
All Revitive Circulation Booster are indicated to assist with swollen feet and legs. However, each device has slightly different features and benefits. For a full range comparison please visit https://www.revitive.com.au/compare-our-products, alternatively give our customer service team a call on (07) 5443 9767 and they will be able to help you find the best Circulation Booster for you.

Revitive is not specifically indicated to help with Lymphatic Drainage. Revitive Circulation Boosters use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. It has been scientifically tested and shown to actively improve circulation and reduce swollen feet and ankles.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss things further please contact our customer service team on (07) 5443 9767.

Kind regards,
Actegy Health Australia

Jillian

Jillianasked

Hi, most of the recommendations of the products are for leg pain, but I have pain in both of my feet and wondering if it is beneficial for foot pain. Does it feel like a massage at all? I have been using a foot bath which can be used dry but I am hoping for something with more impact. Would be pleased for some feedback on the Revitive machines. Many thanks

Sheila
Sheila

I would contact Revitive and ask them, they are very helpful and will let you know. I have problems with my ankle after an operation which did not help or relieve the pain but Revitive certainly helps my ankle. To me, it is well worth the money.

Papa bear
Papa bear

Hi Jillian I have Parkinson’s and get very sore legs the revitive has helped me a lot I use it everyday. It is like a tense machine you can set the tension to suit you. I use it on 55 for 30 minutes and feel great after give it a go you will be surprised at the results

Hi Jillian,

All Revitive Circulation Boosters are indicated to assist with “lower leg” pain, this encompasses the areas between the knee to the toes (including your feet).

Please note, Revitive Circulation Boosters are not foot massagers. They use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. While most people do enjoy the sensation, it is different to the sensation associated with a foot massager.

Also, if you would like you would like to give Revitive a go, we offer a 60-day Money Back Trial. Which means, If within 60 days of purchase you are not satisfied with your new Revitive you can return your device for a full refund, less postage.

If we can offer any more assistance, or you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus questions

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

• GTIN13: 5060217495087