Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus (page 4 of 5)

MPN: REVMEDICPLUS

goldcoastlady

goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

replaces my massage nicely

Purchased this today as my feet and legs have being very sore. Unable to get my regular massage because of social restrictions, I tried to demo at Harvey Norman and it was good. The pulses through your feet take some getting used to. Always drink water before hand. So I have mine on 46 which is a a medium pulsing effect. Is very relaxing. Battery life is excellent and my feet are less sore. I will use mine morning and night at my computer as it is portable. Well worth the money

MAD992

MAD992South East Queensland, QLD

Very Good So Far

Very Good EMS Machine i stand on my feet all day with Steel Capped Work Boots so this machine is a GodSend i bought from the Good Guys at Maroochydore got it for a great Price as well,My Wife and I are middle aged and our feet kill us at Night , with restless legs so I hope this will aleviate the cause of my sore and tired lower legs, Also from what i can asertain this is not made in China its made in the UK that alone is worth the Price Point, comes with 2 years warranty as well which i think is fantastic value for money thank you Revitive AAA+++

Dennis

Dennis

Minor results at best

I used the machine for 5 weeks but found that at best it had very minor results in relieving pain in my calves and feet probably was worth a try.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus compares to other Foot Massagers

Wonderful relief!

I suffered dreadfully with restless legs in bed at night but since I have had the Revitive this has disappeared. I have better circulation in my legs but still some fluid retention. However, it is such a relief to get on it after work as I am on my feet all day. I love the way I can chose the length of time and the intensity so my legs and feet say Thank-you!

McNicoll

McNicollNorthern Region, NSW

Best ever

I was recovering from a broken femur (1 yr on) and had very sore feet. I use the Revitive for 30 minutes every night when I sit down in front of TV. It has fixed my sore feet and my legs are stronger and I can now get out of my beloved bath without any troubles. It certainly has improved my muscle tone and circulation. I recommend it to all my friends. My husband also used it on his back and it gave him great relief.

da82sa

da82saSYDNEY

Amazing results

Amazed by the results Types 2 Diabetes causes me to have leg pain I can actually walk without the leg pain which is helping me keep my blood glucose under better control

Roger Pearce

Roger PearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

One happy customer

It was recommended that I purchase the machine to assist circulation. I use it ever day without fail and have noticed a marked improvement over the past three months in feeling and colour. Highly recommend.

Pen

PenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helps my calf muscles!

Helps keep my feet and calf muscles alive especially with the stiffness and spasticity due to MS symptoms in my legs! The remote control means I do t have to bend down to change the settings and the device is ultra lightweight to carry!

DIW

DIWSouthern and Hills, SA

Life changing!

I suffered with crippling leg cramps at night until i started using this, I rarely get cramps since using this, it's amazing, highly recommend it to anyone with circulations problems, leg /foot cramps.

J.Sh

J.ShVictoria

its a bit to intense

I have not used it much as I found it very intense and that's set at 19/100 , my situation is mid 60s with no medical problems ! That is to say with my legs.

Kim

KimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bad Circulation

It's great, so easy to use, works on my muscles, I have very bad circulation on my left leg and foot, I can start to walk again with short steps with out feeling I'm going to fall over, Recommend for anyone with bad circulation etc.

Dawn Donoghue

Dawn DonoghueNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Have to fight my husband for it.

Really enjoying it, I feel like its making my legs stronger. After standing on them all day at work, can’t wait to come home and get on it, have to fight my husband for it first.

Ted Price

Ted Price

It works!!

effective, produces real results, I have had little mobility for many years and my leg muscles were very wasted -- until I began using the Medic Plus. The results are very clear with real muscle development. After four total hip replacements and having osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, nothing else helped. This is great!

Swollen Ankles.

Having had two knew knees put in and suffering from poor circulation after surgery.My Husband bought me My middle Revitive Circulation Booster.I use it first thing in the morning when sitting at my Computer,I started at the numbers suggested, and am now at starting at 60 and work up to 75 in the 30 Minutes, I do this twice a day, and have found the swelling in my legs has gone down as well as I have my Ankle shape back this has taken six months, I feel my muscles in my Legs are stronger.So I must say I look forward to using it every day.Best present my Husband could have bought me.

Chris Taylor

Chris TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as I'd hoped but it does make getting onto your feet in the morning a bit easier.

I purchased the Revitive in the hopes that it might relieve the aches I have after being on my feet for much of the day. I'd also hoped for some relief from restless legs. Neither has happened. The only improvement I can see is that I can walk around a lot easier when I first get out of bed. I find that if I use it just before I go to bed my legs ache so I have to lower the intensity from 40 (which I have in the morning) to about 25. Maybe it simply doesn't work for everyone.

Not good

Not enough detailed info prior to purchasing. After receiving the product you find info that could be negative to ones situation. One has to go thru the problem of returning the item and have to pay delivery. Not a good situation.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Less Calf Cramps

Since using this unit each night, after long days sitting in meetings and at a desk, I have found I have improved circulation and now rarely suffer from calf cramping.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well worth it.

Had trouble walking a reasonable distance without discomfort.Since using Revitive I have been able to walk longer distances without any problems.I find it is easy to use and quite relaxing

Dolores Fowler

Dolores FowlerDarling Downs, QLD

Certainly helpe with mobility and circulation

Certainly helps with circulation and mobility . I can definitely notice it if I miss a day . The cordless model that I purchased is easy to use and I don't have any leads to contend with when I'm using it . I don't have to worry about where power points are when I want to use it .

Robert Scott

Robert ScottNorth Queensland, QLD

Works great!

Works great, eases swelling in my ankles and gives me freedom of movement. I use it twice a day while reading the paper. You can't go wrong using this product.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus reviews

Margaret W.

Margaret W.asked

Which revitive would be best for me? I have osteoarthritis and long term sciatica.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your question.
Would you be able to tell us where you have Osteoarthritis?

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health

Dianne Thomas

Dianne Thomasasked

Which Revitive model would be good for swollen feet and legs? Does it help with Lymphatic drinage as well?

Hi Dianne,

Thank you for your question.
All Revitive Circulation Booster are indicated to assist with swollen feet and legs. However, each device has slightly different features and benefits. For a full range comparison please visit https://www.revitive.com.au/compare-our-products, alternatively give our customer service team a call on (07) 5443 9767 and they will be able to help you find the best Circulation Booster for you.

Revitive is not specifically indicated to help with Lymphatic Drainage. Revitive Circulation Boosters use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. It has been scientifically tested and shown to actively improve circulation and reduce swollen feet and ankles.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss things further please contact our customer service team on (07) 5443 9767.

Kind regards,
Actegy Health Australia

Jillian

Jillianasked

Hi, most of the recommendations of the products are for leg pain, but I have pain in both of my feet and wondering if it is beneficial for foot pain. Does it feel like a massage at all? I have been using a foot bath which can be used dry but I am hoping for something with more impact. Would be pleased for some feedback on the Revitive machines. Many thanks

Sheila
Sheila

I would contact Revitive and ask them, they are very helpful and will let you know. I have problems with my ankle after an operation which did not help or relieve the pain but Revitive certainly helps my ankle. To me, it is well worth the money.

Papa bear
Papa bear

Hi Jillian I have Parkinson’s and get very sore legs the revitive has helped me a lot I use it everyday. It is like a tense machine you can set the tension to suit you. I use it on 55 for 30 minutes and feel great after give it a go you will be surprised at the results

Hi Jillian,

All Revitive Circulation Boosters are indicated to assist with “lower leg” pain, this encompasses the areas between the knee to the toes (including your feet).

Please note, Revitive Circulation Boosters are not foot massagers. They use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, and may increase the blood flow in your legs and feet. While most people do enjoy the sensation, it is different to the sensation associated with a foot massager.

Also, if you would like you would like to give Revitive a go, we offer a 60-day Money Back Trial. Which means, If within 60 days of purchase you are not satisfied with your new Revitive you can return your device for a full refund, less postage.

If we can offer any more assistance, or you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus questions

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

• GTIN13: 5060217495087