Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus (page 4 of 5)

MPN: REVMEDICPLUS

4.5

Dennis

Dennis

Minor results at best

I used the machine for 5 weeks but found that at best it had very minor results in relieving pain in my calves and feet probably was worth a try.

Wonderful relief!

I suffered dreadfully with restless legs in bed at night but since I have had the Revitive this has disappeared. I have better circulation in my legs but still some fluid retention. However, it is such a relief to get on it after work as I am on my feet all day. I love the way I can chose the length of time and the intensity so my legs and feet say Thank-you!

McNicoll

McNicollNorthern Region, NSW

Best ever

I was recovering from a broken femur (1 yr on) and had very sore feet. I use the Revitive for 30 minutes every night when I sit down in front of TV. It has fixed my sore feet and my legs are stronger and I can now get out of my beloved bath without any troubles. It certainly has improved my muscle tone and circulation. I recommend it to all my friends. My husband also used it on his back and it gave him great relief.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Medic Plus compares to other Foot Massagers

da82sa

da82saSYDNEY

Amazing results

Amazed by the results Types 2 Diabetes causes me to have leg pain I can actually walk without the leg pain which is helping me keep my blood glucose under better control

Roger Pearce

Roger PearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

One happy customer

It was recommended that I purchase the machine to assist circulation. I use it ever day without fail and have noticed a marked improvement over the past three months in feeling and colour. Highly recommend.

Pen

PenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helps my calf muscles!

Helps keep my feet and calf muscles alive especially with the stiffness and spasticity due to MS symptoms in my legs! The remote control means I do t have to bend down to change the settings and the device is ultra lightweight to carry!

DIW

DIWSouthern and Hills, SA

Life changing!

I suffered with crippling leg cramps at night until i started using this, I rarely get cramps since using this, it's amazing, highly recommend it to anyone with circulations problems, leg /foot cramps.

J.Sh

J.ShVictoria

its a bit to intense

I have not used it much as I found it very intense and that's set at 19/100 , my situation is mid 60s with no medical problems ! That is to say with my legs.

Kim

KimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bad Circulation

It's great, so easy to use, works on my muscles, I have very bad circulation on my left leg and foot, I can start to walk again with short steps with out feeling I'm going to fall over, Recommend for anyone with bad circulation etc.

Dawn Donoghue

Dawn DonoghueNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Have to fight my husband for it.

Really enjoying it, I feel like its making my legs stronger. After standing on them all day at work, can’t wait to come home and get on it, have to fight my husband for it first.

Ted Price

Ted Price

It works!!

effective, produces real results, I have had little mobility for many years and my leg muscles were very wasted -- until I began using the Medic Plus. The results are very clear with real muscle development. After four total hip replacements and having osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, nothing else helped. This is great!

Swollen Ankles.

Having had two knew knees put in and suffering from poor circulation after surgery.My Husband bought me My middle Revitive Circulation Booster.I use it first thing in the morning when sitting at my Computer,I started at the numbers suggested, and am now at starting at 60 and work up to 75 in the 30 Minutes, I do this twice a day, and have found the swelling in my legs has gone down as well as I have my Ankle shape back this has taken six months, I feel my muscles in my Legs are stronger.So I must say I look forward to using it every day.Best present my Husband could have bought me.

Chris Taylor

Chris TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as I'd hoped but it does make getting onto your feet in the morning a bit easier.

I purchased the Revitive in the hopes that it might relieve the aches I have after being on my feet for much of the day. I'd also hoped for some relief from restless legs. Neither has happened. The only improvement I can see is that I can walk around a lot easier when I first get out of bed. I find that if I use it just before I go to bed my legs ache so I have to lower the intensity from 40 (which I have in the morning) to about 25. Maybe it simply doesn't work for everyone.

Not good

Not enough detailed info prior to purchasing. After receiving the product you find info that could be negative to ones situation. One has to go thru the problem of returning the item and have to pay delivery. Not a good situation.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Less Calf Cramps

Since using this unit each night, after long days sitting in meetings and at a desk, I have found I have improved circulation and now rarely suffer from calf cramping.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well worth it.

Had trouble walking a reasonable distance without discomfort.Since using Revitive I have been able to walk longer distances without any problems.I find it is easy to use and quite relaxing

Dolores Fowler

Dolores FowlerDarling Downs, QLD

Certainly helpe with mobility and circulation

Certainly helps with circulation and mobility . I can definitely notice it if I miss a day . The cordless model that I purchased is easy to use and I don't have any leads to contend with when I'm using it . I don't have to worry about where power points are when I want to use it .

Robert Scott

Robert ScottNorth Queensland, QLD

Works great!

Works great, eases swelling in my ankles and gives me freedom of movement. I use it twice a day while reading the paper. You can't go wrong using this product.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Didnt live up to expectations and not worth the money

I purchased my machine(a refurbished one,so no option to return) with high expectations that it would help my peripheral sensory neuropathy. I followed instructions religiously,using twice a day,but even after 6 weeks,I had no improvement at all in my neuropathy symptoms,which is only reason I purchased it
It is now sitting unused in a corner,and if I had option to get my money back,I certainly would
It may well help with other conditions or symptoms,but made absolutely no difference at all to my peripheral sensory neuropathy symptoms. I consider product a waste of money in treating sensory neuropathy,and I received little feedback or advice with after sales service,just a bad luck and we wont be offering you a refund

legs ok

still no sure of all benefits at this time I will have give it some more time to do a full appraisal I will update at a later date after more use

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

Roger H.

Roger H.asked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

I am seeking help for my Diabetic swelling in my legs, would this unit be off any help?

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the enquiry. Revitive may assist with swelling and discomfort in the lower legs caused by poor circulation or diabetic peripherial neuropathy. To read more please visit : https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes

Feel free to have a chat with our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

We also offer a 60 day money back trial period so you have the opportunity to assess the benefits of Revitive.

Actegy Health Australia.

Janet R.asked

what improvements are in the new models compared to my older model number cbv3

Hi Janet R.

The newer models still use Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help pump the muscles in the legs and feet. Depending on the model you are looking at there are a number of new features. These include:

- some models are rechargeable so can be used cordless
- more comfortable foot pads using a new and improved material
- some models have different modes that can be used - the Osteoarthritis-Knee model has a specific Arthritis mode (as well as thigh pads to help support the muscles around the knee), the Medic Plus and ProRelief models also have TENS for pain relief via the body pads.
- The new Medic model has an auto-pause feature.

If you are unsure of the best device for you, please feel free to give our Customer Service team a call and they can talk you through the options - 07 5443 9767

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

George W

George Wasked

Circulation Booster Medic Plus

Can it be used for one foot?

Hi George,

Users need to place both bare feet onto the device to create the circuit that will allow the Electrical Muscle Stimulation to occur. If your issue is only on one side you will need to use both feet and the benefits will be felt on both sides (but hopefully more on the side that you have concerns).

We have some amputee's ask about using the device with only one foot. It is not possible to use the foot pads however the electrode body pads can be used.

Hopefully I've answered your question but if you need further information please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives