Revitive Circulation Booster

430 questions from our users

Paul V.

Paul V.asked

Circulation Booster Advanced

Is it safe to use when u have ms

Hi Paul V,

Thanks for your enquiry. Multiple Sclerosis is not a specific contraindication for REVITIVE however anyone with an existing medical condition should check in with their Doctor before considering use. The treating Doctor will be in a better position to advise of the suitability with a full picture of the users' medical history and current concerns.

If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 9443 9767.

Fay H.

Fay H.asked

Circulation Booster

Why has my Revitive stopped working, it hasnt been used much & now when I would like to use it again, it wont go. The remote works, but the actual Revitive lights up but doesnt do anything else!

Fay

Hi Fay H.

Thanks for contacting us. There are a few possible reasons that you may not be feeling the sensation. The most common one at this time of the year is hydration. When our skin and bodies are drier or less hydrated than usual, we don't tend to feel the sensation from REVITIVE at the same intensity. It is not uncommon to need to use a higher than normal intensity at this time. We also recommend that you try giving your feet a thorough moisturise (wait for the lotion to dry) or wipe the feet with a damp washer or cloth before using. Also taking a big glass of water before and after use can help.

If this does not help, I would recommend that you give our Customer Service team a call - they can run through some simple trouble shooting with you to try to determine what may be causing the issue. They can be reached on 07 5443 9767 or you can email us your details - info.au@actegy.com and someone will call you.

Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connectionasked

Circulation Booster Medic

Can u use this machine if u have blockages

Hi Kitchen Connection,

Thanks for your question. REVITIVE is not suitable for people with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). If this is the condition causing your blockages we would not recommend use. For any other blockages or pre-existing conditions you should certainly have a discussion with your Doctor to determine if it is safe for use in your case.

To review the contraindications click here: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

Susan B.

Susan B.asked

Circulation Booster

Is it safe to use my booster machine I have just had knee replacement?

Hi Susan,

Firstly, it is OK to use REVITIVE with metallic implants. There is a small chance that the intensity may feel more intense close to a metallic implant (more likely in the lower leg than the knee). If this was to occur we advise lowering the intensity to a comfortable level.

Regarding your surgery, we recommend caution after recent surgical procedures (within the last six months) as stimulation may disrupt your healing process. If the surgery is recent, it might be a good idea to chat with your doctor first.

If you would like to discuss further our Customer Service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767.

Margot W.

Margot W.asked

Circulation Booster

My partner suffers from very tired aching legs and poor circulation and I suffer from poor circulation plus
cramps in my legs at night. What machine would be most suitable to improve these problems?
Thank you.

Hi Margot,

Thanks for checking. There are a few differences with our different Circulation Boosters. I will try to summarise below:

- Advanced: our entry level device. This unit offers Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) through the foot pads and also with included body pads that can be used on various parts of the body. This model requires mains power (via a provided adaptor)

- Medic Plus: Our best selling Circulation Booster, offers both EMS as well as TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) which is useful for pain relief. TENS can be applied via the provided body pads. EMS is delivered through the foot pads and body pads. This unit is rechargeable so you have more flexibility with where you can use it.

- Osteoarthritis-Knee: this model offers EMS and comes with specific thigh pads and an Arthritis Mode that may reduce knee pain from osteoarthritis. If this is a specific concern to you or your partner it may be a good option to look at (https://www.revitive.com.au/osteoarthritis-knee/).

Here is a nice chart that compares our products: https://www.revitive.com.au/compare-our-products/

Generally speaking, if you do not experience issues with the knee area, the Advanced or Medic Plus may be the best option. If you are looking for both EMS and TENS, Medic Plus is a great solution. If budget is a concern the Advanced is the most cost effective unit in the range.

I hope this is helpful. If you would like to discuss your specific concerns further, our Customer Service Team would be happy to chat and help recommend the best option for you and your partners concerns. You can reach them on 07 5443 9767.

gelo

geloasked

Circulation Booster

Can Revitive be used on my hands?

Hi gelo,

REVITIVE is mostly indicated to assist in conditions of the lower limbs. Our REVITIVE Medic Plus device offers TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) which may provide relief of chronic neuropathic pain - this may be an option for you. If you have a specific condition effecting your hands it might be worth a discussion with your doctor to see if they feel TENS would be appropriate.

If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767.

tom r.asked

Circulation Booster

Is this product useful for arthritic problems in the feet?

Hi Tom,
Thank you for writing in.

REVITIVE Circulation Booster uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation to get leg muscles pumping with fresh blood and this may help reduce aches and pains due to knee osteoarthritis, and swollen knees caused by osteoarthritis. Check for contraindications here before using REVITIVE: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

For any other arthritic feet symptoms, it is best to consult your health professional before using REVITIVE.

If you have any other questions, please call us at 07 5443 9767 or email info.au@actegy.com

Best regards,
Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Rod

Rodasked

Circulation Booster

mum has had this revitive booster for 18- 24 months she is happy with results but it now just turns off midway thru the session sometimes before the start is there a fix with this problem

Hi Rod,

This sounds unusual. I'd like to get one of our Customer Service team in touch with you to get some more details. I will send you a private message to get yours or your mum's contact details. Alternatively you (or she) can call us directly on 07 5443 9767 or info.au@actegy.com.

Actegy Health,

Derek

Derekasked

Circulation Booster

Purchased the machine some 12-18 months ago, use it off and on, good feeling, BUT now when I start to use the machine the black rubber from the FEET impression is separating from the machine,Melting? and coming onto my feet making them black. quit hard to remove, Is this normal? Doubt it.. when I wipe/clean streaks appear which are very hard to remove from the white surrounds of the machine ???

Hi Derek,

Thanks for reaching out. No this is not what we would expect. I will send you a private message through this site to get your details from you so our customer service team can get in touch to get some more details.

Carol Pattenden

Carol Pattendenasked

Circulation Booster

Can you use this circulation machine if you are being treated for bone cancer in the hips and pelvis?

Hi Carol,

With any pre-existing condition, we recommend that you check with your doctor before using REVITIVE. At this stage we would suggest you err on the side of caution and refrain from use, until you are able to get your Doctor's advice.

We wish you all the very best for your treatment.

mike a.

mike a.asked

Circulation Booster Advanced

Would the pads help my Carpal Tunnel if applied?

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the question. REVITIVE is registered to assist with certain conditions effecting the lower limbs. We do not have approved claims for the upper body, so as such it is not indicated to assist in these areas and for conditions such as carpal tunnel.

If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to give our customer service team a call on 07 5443 9767.

Judy K.

Judy K.asked

Circulation Booster Advanced

Does it work for osteo arthritis

Hi Judy,

REVITIVE has been shown to assist with Osteoarthritis of the knee. If this is a particular concern for you, we would encourage you to consider the REVITIVE Osteoarthritis-Knee model - this comes with specific thigh pads and a unique arthritis mode that is designed to assist with the condition. Results vary from person-to-person so it is impossible to say for sure that it will work for everyone. We do offer a 60-day Money Back trial period so if you find that after a few weeks of use, it is not working for you, we will refund your purchase (minus $29.95 which covers the return of the device to us).

You can read more information here - https://www.revitive.com.au/osteoarthritis
Here is a link to the product -https://www.revitive.com.au/osteoarthritis-knee/

If you would like any further information, please be sure to contact us. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767

Julia R

Julia Rasked

Circulation Booster

When I trying to exercise on my treadmill I'm having pain in my lower legs will using a revitive circulation machine before I exercise help

Hi Julia.

It is hard to say if REVITIVE could help you in this instance. It would depend on the cause if the pain. The pain is most likely from some kind of underlying cause - be it muscle fatigue or some other reason. Perhaps a chat to your doctor may provide some insight.

It is certainly possible that REVITIVE could help, but without an understanding of the cause it is difficult to make a recommendation. If you decide that you would like to try it, we do offer a 60-day Money Back trial (no-questions asked, we just deduct $29.96 to cover the return delivery and processing). Just be sure to check the contraindications to ensure there are no other factors that may impact your suitability to use REVITIVE -https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

If you would like to discuss further, our customer service team would be happy to chat - 07 5443 9767

AUSTRALIA

kst 1893

kst 1893asked

Circulation Booster

I have tense thigh muscles, even though I have a job for which I have to walk a lot each working day. Will Revitive help to release the tension in this area?

Hi there,
We would recommend that you consult your doctor to understand the possible cause of muscle tension in your thigh.

REVITIVE Circulation Booster uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation to contract and relax calf muscles. It is this action that may help increase circulation in your legs.

Have a discussion with your doctor and if it helps, you can also share with him information about REVITIVE at www.revitive.com.au

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at 07-5443 9767 or email us at info.au@actegy.com

Best regards,
Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

wennoasked

Circulation Booster

No circulation problems with me- just feet from hell. General metatarsalgia with Bursitis/small-fibre neuropathy and plantar fasciitis in left foot, and tendonitis in right foot. I tried the Revitive 2 days ago to setting 25. It was uncomfortable but not painful in the lower shin area. No obvious relief to feet. Is it worth perservering with this? Or are my symptoms not for the Revitive Circulation Booster?

Hi wenno,

We recommend anyone with a pre-existing conditions check in with their doctor before use to make sure the product is suitable for you with a view of your condition and overall medical history.

Generally speaking we would not want the stimulation to be uncomfortable. We recommend strong, but not painful contractions. It is possible that 25 might be too high for you - there is no 'right' intensity for any user.

It can take 6-8 weeks of consistent use to get results from REVITIVE. With regards to the conditions you mention, REVITIVE is not currently indicated to assist in those instances.

If we can offer any further information, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team for a chat - 07 5443 9767 or info.au@actegy.com

Oz C.

Oz C.asked

Circulation Booster

I don’t have any circulatory problems. I simply have sore feet, general metatarsalgia- with multiple issues including bursitis/possible small-fibre neuropathy and plantar fasciitis in my left foot, and tendinitis in my right foot. I tried the Revetive for 30 mins once only at setting 25 but it was quite uncomfortable especially for my lower calves. Is it worth persevering with it?

wenno

Sorry couldn't delete this post- I've asked the same question above, see Wenno.

Revitive M.Revitive

Hi wenno - no worries. I'll respond on your other post :-)

KateW

KateWasked

Circulation Booster IX

Can you use revitive when you have high blood pressure?

Hi Kate,

Anyone with a pre-existing medical condition is recommended to check with their doctor first. Its also worthwhile checking the contraindications to be sure that there are no other factors that might impact your decision to use REVITIVE. You can check these here: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to give our customer service team a call for a chat. They can be reached on 07 5443 9767.

Shawna

Shawnaasked

Circulation Booster

I just had foot surgery and now have a small titanium plate a 3-4 screws in my foot, can I still use my Revitive? And if so how long should I wait after surgery?

Hi Shawna,

I hope your recovery is going well.

Firstly regarding the metallic implants, it is still safe to use REVITIVE with metallic implants. There is a small chance that the electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced.

We recommend using REVITIVE with caution after recent surgical procedures (within the last six months) as stimulation may disrupt your healing process. If your surgery is quite recent, it would be a good idea to check with your doctor before you resume using the device.

Hopefully this helps. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 07 5334 9767.

Jenny W

Jenny Wasked

Circulation Booster

I have just bought a cordless revitive medic plus. When I go to turn it on 29 mins come up then it runs down to 0 what am I I doing wrong??

Hi Jenny,

This is a strange one. Are you using the remote control? Is it possible the button could be stuck? It might be easiest if we could give you a call to discuss. Are you able to either email us your best contact details (info.au@actegy.com) or call us directly 07 5443 9767. One of our customer service team can have a chat with you and see if we can get to the bottom of it.

Toni M

Toni Masked

Circulation Booster Advanced

Can I claim a refund on my health insurance for the purchase of my Revitive medic plus?

Hi Toni M,

It is possible, but it comes down to the insurance provider you use and the level of cover you have. It is best to give your health insurance company a call to check.

AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives