Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster Questions & Answers

Advanced, IX, Medic, Osteoarthritis-Knee, Pharma and 2 more

375 questions from our users

Can someone with an amputated leg use the Revitive Circulation Booster?
Hi Pamela C. To create the electrical circuit using the foot pads a user would need to place one foot on each pad. However you can use the electrode body pads to deliver Electrical Muscle Stimulation to the legs and other areas of the body. If you would like more information on this, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team (07 5443 9767) and they can talk you through the pad placement options to work different muscle groups. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hi was wondering if this is good for Planter fasciitis? Many thanks
Sorry, can’t help with that.Hi David m. REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation to contract and relax your muscles which can improve the blood flow in your legs and feet. REVITIVE may improve the circulation in the legs and feet, but is not indicated to assist with plantar fasciitis specifically. I hope this is helpful. For any further information, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

I bought my Revitive last year when I was already suffering from swollen legs & ankles due to spending too much time sitting working in hot weather. I didn't use it much because of fears that I might already be at risk of DVT. This year, I've started using it before my legs start to swell. I'm using it daily on a not particularly high setting. Enough to make my calf muscles twitch without cramping. I've been experiencing rhythmic vibrations in my legs at other times of the day, when sitting or lying down. I'm not sure if it's a sign of improved circulation or nerve damage caused by the process. Is this a know side-effect of the machine?
I use mine on a daily basis and have received enormous benefits. I use it on a high setting and I do get the same sensation, but it doesn’t concern me as it only lasts for a reasonably short period of time. I find the benefits far outweigh anything else. Good luck.Hi Trevor J, Thanks for your enquiry. Ongoing vibrations in your legs is not a known side effect that we are aware of. We would suggest that you discontinue use and have a chat to your doctor to be cautious. If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Can you use this if you have had a stroke?
Hi Claire, We would need to direct you to check in with your Doctor on this question. There are several factors to consider when reviewing if the device is suitable. What kind of stroke you suffered, how long ago and any lasting effects of the stroke are just a few. When reviewing this with your doctor it would be worthwhile to review the contraindications of using REVITIVE to ensure there are no other areas of concern for you : https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ I hope this is helpful. If we can assist further, please contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

If I have nerves problem bottom of my feet and it’s swollen cans the blood not circulating can I use revitive circulation booster
Hi Shan, REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, increasing the blood flow in your legs and feet which may help improve circulation. It has also been shown to provide assistance to some users with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (see here for more information; https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes). Whether it will assist in your case, is difficult to say without knowing the cause of your nerve problems. We recommend that anyone with an underlying medical condition consult with their doctor before considering the use of REVITIVE - they will be best positioned to advise if the device is suitable for your specific condition and with a view of any relevant medical history. I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767 to discuss further. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

How does it work for tiredness of the feet
Hi Bennie, REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, increasing the blood flow in your legs and feet. REVITIVE actively improves circulation in your legs and feet which may relieve aches and pains, and reduce swollen feet and ankles. For more information, please feel free to read through the many reviews we have on this site, and you can also read more on our website - www.revitive.com.au If you wish to discuss this further our customer service team can help on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Is the machine ok to help with plantar faciilitis?
Hi Eric, REVITIVE is not specifically indicated to assist with treating plantar faciitis. If you are considering the use of REVITIVE while recovering it would be a good idea to check in with your treating doctor. I hope this helps - please feel free to reach out if we can offer more detail. We have a dedicated customer service team who can be contacted on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIADon’t really know. I can only say that I had tried many products including tens machines, but this certainly does the trick for me. Perhaps some inquiries with your friends and relatives might reveal one you can borrow to see if you get any benefits. Best of luck. Frank TThanks Frank I do own one and perhaps my question should have been Will using one make my condition worse?

Will it stimulate the muscles in a person paralyzed due to a spinal cord injury? The injury is "incomplete".
Hi Glenn, We would need to refer this question to the treating doctor or specialist. We recommend anyone with any pre-existing condition consult with their doctor before considering the use of REVITIVE and also for caution when applying stimulation to areas lacking sensation. More information on our contraindication can be found here -https://www.revitive.com.au/faq/ Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Using with pacemaker
Hi David, We do not recommend the use of REVITIVE for anyone who is fitted with an electronic implanted device such as a heart pacemaker or Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD). I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you require any further information. Alternatively, our Customer Service team can assist - 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Had a tkr 7 weeks ago and I can’t feel any of the pulses from the machine in my operative leg. Why is that?
Hi Marion, I hope your recovery is going smoothly. Are you feeling the stimulation in your other (non-operative) leg? If yes, I can assume your device is working ok? If you are not feeling it in either leg let me know and I can talk you through some trouble shooting. If you are feeling stimulation in the other leg, then it is hard to say for sure why you are not feeling it in your operative leg. We recommend using caution when using REVITIVE within 6 months of a surgery to ensure your healing process is not interrupted. Perhaps your recovery may be a factor. We would recommend that you check in with your Doctor before continuing to use REVITIVE. They may be able to give you a more effective response with a full picture of your procedure and the progress of your recovery. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hello does the Revitive help with plantar fasci
Hi Nigell, Thanks for checking. REVITIVE Circulation Booster is a drug-free medical device, that may improve blood flow in the legs and feet, using electrical muscle stimulation (EMS). It is not specifically indicated to assist with plantar fasciitis. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

can I use a Revitive Medic while suffering a fractured Clavlcle?
Hi Peter, Thanks for your question. I just want to clarify - are you looking for relief for your injury or enquiring about the safety to use or continue to use REVITIVE while recovering? If you are using REVITIVE via the foot pads to assist you with circulation or other indicated purposes, then your injury should not impact this. EMS delivered via the foot pads will stimulate your lower leg muscles, We do not recommend applying the electrode body pads anywhere near your injury. REVITIVE is not indicated to assist you with your clavicle injury. If in any doubt it would be worth discussing with your doctor - they will have a full picture of your condition and stage of your recovery. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to call our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health Australia.thank you, it is just for help with circulation as the injury means I have to sit for long periods of time.Hi Peter - thanks for clarifying. I thought that might be the case. All the best for your recovery. Actegy Health.

Hi I have bad Achilles tendonopathy Being doing exercises for months with no significant improvement to the pains I get. Do you think your product wold help Fnx
Hi Glen, REVITIVE is not indicated to assist with this condition specifically. REVITIVE uses Electronic Muscle Stimulation to contract and relax the muscles in the lower leg. Given you are managing an existing condition we would recommend that you speak to your doctor before considering the use of REVITIVE - they will be in a better position to assess its suitability for your recovery and with a view of any relevant medical history. There is lots of information available on our website which might be useful for your doctor to review in considering its suitability. www.revitive.com.au Sorry to hear your recovery is slow - it can be frustrating. I hope that you start to see improvements soon. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health Australia.

is it safe to use this machine if you have spinal stenosis?
Hi Jim, From what I understand your condition is primarily impacting the nerves within the spine of the lower or upper back. This should not impact your ability to use REVITIVE safely, however we do recommend anyone with an existing medical condition has a chat with their Doctor to be certain. Your doctor will have a better picture of your condition and any other relevant medical history. It is also worthwhile reviewing the contraindications for our device which can be viewed here -https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ I hope this is helpful. If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Is it useful for cipn?
Hi David, REVITIVE is a drug-free registered medical device using Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) which may help to reduce pain and discomfort in the legs caused by Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. At this stage it is not indicated to assist with other forms of neuropathy. If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Have had a crook neck for a couple of years had physio but to no avail can I use the revitive pads in the neck and shoulder area ..cheers Bob W..
Hi Bob, Body pads cannot be used on the head, face, neck or chest. They can however be used in the shoulder region - above the shoulder blades on either side of the spine (not on the spine) is optimal positioning for shoulder pain. There are some recommended positions shown in your REVITIVE user manual and with the instructions that come with the body pads when they are purchased individually. I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us for further information. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767 or info.au@actegy.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Thanks for that..

Can u use this if u have metal pins In your ankle and had a stroke a few years ago
Hi Christy, We do recommend anyone with any pre-existing medical condition check in with their doctor before they use REVITIVE. With regards to the metallic implants, you are still able to use REVITIVE. The electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced. You may need to adjust the intensity to a comfortable level. If any pain or discomfort is noticed you should occur discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Thanku so much for your help. Regards Christy

why does it automatically have a 30 minute setting and you recommend 20 minutes especially because it goes through different cycles. thanks
Hi Carol, That is a good question. The 20 minutes recommendation is for a person who is using Electrical Muscle Stimulation for the first time. The idea is to ease an individual to the stimulation because like an exercise, when a person has not exercised for a long time, it is recommended to start off slow and slowly build up the routine. When a person has familiarised with the sensation of Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), then the recommendation is to go upto at least 30 minutes daily. A person can also use EMS upto an hour each time, and a maximum of 6 half hour sessions or the equivalent per day. Hope this helps clarify. If you have any other questions, feel free to write in or call us at 07-5443 9767. Best regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

What is the best level to use revitive on ?
Hi Wendy, It is very individual - there is no right answer for everyone. REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation and, just like with exercise, you need to start off slowly. We suggest that you start off on a low setting until you are used to the sensation. We then suggest you slowly increase the intensity until you are feeling strong (non-painful) contractions in your calf muscles. We do find that the majority of people use REVITIVE at an intensity of 40 or more. I hope this is helpful, please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions - 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives