Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster Questions & Answers (page 2 of 20)

Advanced, IX, Medic, Medic Plus, Osteoarthritis-Knee and 3 more

385 questions from our users

Had a tkr 7 weeks ago and I can’t feel any of the pulses from the machine in my operative leg. Why is that?
Hi Marion, I hope your recovery is going smoothly. Are you feeling the stimulation in your other (non-operative) leg? If yes, I can assume your device is working ok? If you are not feeling it in either leg let me know and I can talk you through some trouble shooting. If you are feeling stimulation in the other leg, then it is hard to say for sure why you are not feeling it in your operative leg. We recommend using caution when using REVITIVE within 6 months of a surgery to ensure your healing process is not interrupted. Perhaps your recovery may be a factor. We would recommend that you check in with your Doctor before continuing to use REVITIVE. They may be able to give you a more effective response with a full picture of your procedure and the progress of your recovery. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hello does the Revitive help with plantar fasci
Hi Nigell, Thanks for checking. REVITIVE Circulation Booster is a drug-free medical device, that may improve blood flow in the legs and feet, using electrical muscle stimulation (EMS). It is not specifically indicated to assist with plantar fasciitis. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

can I use a Revitive Medic while suffering a fractured Clavlcle?
Hi Peter, Thanks for your question. I just want to clarify - are you looking for relief for your injury or enquiring about the safety to use or continue to use REVITIVE while recovering? If you are using REVITIVE via the foot pads to assist you with circulation or other indicated purposes, then your injury should not impact this. EMS delivered via the foot pads will stimulate your lower leg muscles, We do not recommend applying the electrode body pads anywhere near your injury. REVITIVE is not indicated to assist you with your clavicle injury. If in any doubt it would be worth discussing with your doctor - they will have a full picture of your condition and stage of your recovery. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to call our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health Australia.thank you, it is just for help with circulation as the injury means I have to sit for long periods of time.Hi Peter - thanks for clarifying. I thought that might be the case. All the best for your recovery. Actegy Health.

is it safe to use this machine if you have spinal stenosis?
Hi Jim, From what I understand your condition is primarily impacting the nerves within the spine of the lower or upper back. This should not impact your ability to use REVITIVE safely, however we do recommend anyone with an existing medical condition has a chat with their Doctor to be certain. Your doctor will have a better picture of your condition and any other relevant medical history. It is also worthwhile reviewing the contraindications for our device which can be viewed here -https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ I hope this is helpful. If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Is it useful for cipn?
Hi David, REVITIVE is a drug-free registered medical device using Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) which may help to reduce pain and discomfort in the legs caused by Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. At this stage it is not indicated to assist with other forms of neuropathy. If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Have had a crook neck for a couple of years had physio but to no avail can I use the revitive pads in the neck and shoulder area ..cheers Bob W..
Hi Bob, Body pads cannot be used on the head, face, neck or chest. They can however be used in the shoulder region - above the shoulder blades on either side of the spine (not on the spine) is optimal positioning for shoulder pain. There are some recommended positions shown in your REVITIVE user manual and with the instructions that come with the body pads when they are purchased individually. I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us for further information. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767 or info.au@actegy.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Thanks for that..

Can u use this if u have metal pins In your ankle and had a stroke a few years ago
Hi Christy, We do recommend anyone with any pre-existing medical condition check in with their doctor before they use REVITIVE. With regards to the metallic implants, you are still able to use REVITIVE. The electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced. You may need to adjust the intensity to a comfortable level. If any pain or discomfort is noticed you should occur discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Thanku so much for your help. Regards Christy

why does it automatically have a 30 minute setting and you recommend 20 minutes especially because it goes through different cycles. thanks
Hi Carol, That is a good question. The 20 minutes recommendation is for a person who is using Electrical Muscle Stimulation for the first time. The idea is to ease an individual to the stimulation because like an exercise, when a person has not exercised for a long time, it is recommended to start off slow and slowly build up the routine. When a person has familiarised with the sensation of Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), then the recommendation is to go upto at least 30 minutes daily. A person can also use EMS upto an hour each time, and a maximum of 6 half hour sessions or the equivalent per day. Hope this helps clarify. If you have any other questions, feel free to write in or call us at 07-5443 9767. Best regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

What is the best level to use revitive on ?
Hi Wendy, It is very individual - there is no right answer for everyone. REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation and, just like with exercise, you need to start off slowly. We suggest that you start off on a low setting until you are used to the sensation. We then suggest you slowly increase the intensity until you are feeling strong (non-painful) contractions in your calf muscles. We do find that the majority of people use REVITIVE at an intensity of 40 or more. I hope this is helpful, please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions - 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Thank you

I have only just purchasedan arthritis Revitive and I am a tad confused. I switch it on and change the power setting but it does not vibrate so how do I know if it is working properly?
Good morning Dot, Thank you for writing in with your question. The device does not vibrate and we can help by walking you through a simple hands-test to check that it is working. If you could either call us at 07-5443 9767 or email us your contact number at info.au@actegy.com, we should be able to get this sorted out quickly. Hope to hear from you. Best regards, Actegy Health Australia

For those who have varicose veins, has this helped?
Hi sonia2000, Thanks for your question. REVITIVE Circulation Booster is a drug-free medical device designed to improve the circulation in your legs and feet. At this stage REVITIVE is not indicated to assist with varicose veins specifically. Please feel free to contact us if you require any further clarification - 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

I have burning feet especially at night. Will this device help that please?
This is one of my husband's problem and yes he has had significant relief. He uses it for 30min usually every second day or as required.Thank you flossyp. Much appreciated. Have you had a diagnosis for this problem at all?Hi JJ, It is difficult to advise if REVITIVE can assist you with this issue. We would recommend that you chat to your doctor to see if you can discover the underlying cause of the burning sensation. Your doctor will be in the best position to advise if REVITIVE circulation booster may be suitable. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

My dad has a non cancerous spinal cord tumour, can he use circulation boost medic machine for his back or will the vibrations cause damage?
Hi Joanne, The short answer is that we would need your Dad to check in with his doctor before using REVITIVE. Anyone with a pre-existing medical condition is recommended to consult with their doctor to ensure that the device is right for them with a full picture of their condition and medical history. Just to clarify the vibrations - REVITIVE does not vibrate as such, the unit delivers Electrical Muscle Stimulation which will contract and relax the leg muscles. Most people feel the contractions in the lower leg - possibly as high as the knee. He should therefore not feel the stimulation as high as his back, but again with his tumor, his doctor should be consulted. Hope this is helpful. Our customer service team can assist if you require any further clarification - 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hello, My mother recently had a heart attack. A stent was placed in one artery and the other 2 arteries are severely blocked but the doctor said they cannot do anything regarding the other 2 because of past radiation exposure due to breast cancer. Is it ok for my mom to use the circulation booster?
Hi SKJ, We recommend that anyone with a pre-existing condition consult with their doctor before using REVITIVE. Your Mother's doctor will be in the best position to advise if it is suitable for her with a full picture of her recovery and medical history. Please also check the contraindications which can be viewed here -https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance. All our best wishes to your mum for her recovery. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

is it ok to use this device if you have had a knee replacement?
Hi barrymitchell, Yes it is ok to use REVITIVE with a knee replacement, we recommend that you do not begin use until you are 6 months post surgery to ensure it does not disrupt healing. The electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced. You may need to adjust the intensity to a comfortable level. In the event that you did feel any pain or discomfort, we would ask you to stop use and seek advice from your doctor. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hi, I recently purchased the Medic model, which I thought at the time was the OsteoArthritis model. Recently, meaning last week. Am i able to purchased the pads seperately and use the medic model for knee OA? If not, can you suggest how I swap?
Hi Dorian Z. The Osteoarthritis-knee has a specific mode that is designed to target the larger quadriceps leg muscles that works with the thigh pads (versus the smaller electrode body pads that come with the medic). The Medic does not have this mode. So our best bet would be to find a way to switch out your device. To do this I will need to know where you purchased the REVITIVE Medic. I am going to send you a private message through this page to get some further details on your purchase and see what we can come up with. Cheers, Actegy Health Australia.

Is it normal for the heart to beat fast after using the device?
Hi Orpheus Z. It would be unusual for this to occur. We would recommend that you discontinue using your REVITIVE and check in with your doctor to make sure there is nothing underlying that might be causing the irregular heart beat after use. Hopefully you have been able to review our contraindications to ensure that REVITIVE is suitable for you? If not, please have a look at this page -https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ If you wish to discuss further, our customer service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hi, love my revitive circulation booster. Am type 1 diabetic recently n Have problems with my feet and legs as my disease advances. This has been really helpful. I use it twice daily, and have had relief from pain and discomfort, as well as swelling in my feet and ankles. I now have a problem. Baby sat my daughters pup whilst they went on holidays. He chewed up my recharging lead, into small 50ml lengths. Luckily it was not connected to the power. Where can I replace it?
HI Gail, So glad to hear you love your REVITIVE and it gives you relief from your symptoms. Cheeky pup :-) - happy to hear he is ok! You can arrange a new power lead in one of two ways - our customer service team can arrange one for you - 07 5443 9767 or they are available on our website -https://www.revitive.com.au/power-adaptor Please shout if we can be of any further assistance, Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA/

Is it OK for some one with reynaurds lupus to use?
Hi David, Thanks for the question. REVITIVE Circulation Booster is a drug-free medical device designed to improve the circulation in your legs and feet. REVITIVE is not specifically indicated to assist with Raynaud's lupus. We recommend a discussion with your Doctor, if you are still interested to try REVITIVE. If we can assist any further please feel free to reach out. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives