4Revitive Medic

83% · 23429 · 10%

Jeanette Darby
Jeanette Darby
  Verified 2nd Gen

Great tool for pain prevention

Starts off slow and low and slowly increase. certainly know when you have not used it over the days that you do. Show details ·  1
Anne
Anne5 posts

Love this product. Well designed

Product is light, compact, easy to use and has improved my leg strength.
What more could I ask for? Show details ·  1
ECCI
ECCI6 posts

Not bad

Bought this for the parents and tried it out ourselves. Interesting that user’s intensity can vary wildly - e.g. 29 was enough for one user, the other needed 60. Higher intensity takes longer to be felt. One half liked the machine, one half felt indifferent about it.
Device is very light and portable. Can’t comment yet on build quality. Hope the battery lasts a long time.
Purchased a refurbed device from Actegy. Customer service was very good (first one was defective, second one was lost by AustPost, third one made it). Show details ·  1
Ivan Watters
Ivan Watters

Very effective

Very effective at relieving restless legs and associated pain and helps during the day and night. Show details ·  1
Diso
DisoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Perfect after sport

Happy with the product especially after playing golf to relax your feet Show details ·  1
jai monaghan
jai monaghanIllawarra, NSW

use it sometimes

it works i don,t have a personal great need. generally in very good health Show reply
Gaye Bingham
Gaye Bingham
  Fair Incentive Verified 2nd Gen

Great product

Helping me and my husband, my cramps have improved, though when I didn't use it for a few days, they returned with revenge. Started on a lower setting and this improved. Show details ·  1
Patricia
Patricia

Fantastic!

Everything about it is perfect and it actually works as advertised. Worth every cent. Show details ·  1
Susan Lowbridge
Susan Lowbridge

No more swelling

Early days but already improving.
Seeing a difference every day Show details ·  1
Vincent Monterola
Vincent MonterolaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

A helpful machine

I purchased a Revitive because advertising claimed it would benefit neuropathy sufferers. I have neuropathy in the soles of my feet since having chemotherapy 3 years ago. I really cannot decide whether Revitive is beneficial or not for my situation. After using it for almost 6 weeks I believe that it eases my acute discomfort for a number of hours. It certainly does not provide 24 hour relief, nor has it cured the problem. Overall I can say that using it daily provides a degree of relief and only time will tell if the length of relief increases. I am satisfied that the purchase was worthwhile. Show details ·  1
Konrad V.
Konrad V.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified 2nd Gen

It makes my legs feel wonderful

With a strength of 1-99, and time from 1-60 minutes, it was easy to find what suits me. I consider the product worth the asking price. Show details ·  1
Bob
Bob2 posts

Is a great help

Even though I have only had the Revitive Circulation Machine for a short time there has been a marked improvement in my legs. Show details ·  1
Richard Bailey
Richard Bailey

Perfect

Tens works great plus all other functions. Would recommend. Cordless operation perfect. Show details ·  1
Agnes Sivaram
Agnes Sivaram
  Verified 2nd Gen

It is really helping with the feet circulation

Spasms of my lower limbs & feet circulation have both improved since I stated Revitive about two week ago Show details ·  1
Jo R.
Jo R.Perth, WA

Will not recharge

This will be the 2nd Revitive I have returned, because the battery will not recharge. The cost of the product is substantial, so having to return the product for a second time, because it won't recharge, and therefore doesn't work, is a big let down, I will not repurchase.
Revitive
Revitive   DM
Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic

This appliances assists swollen ankle issues, nerve tingling in my feet and so relaxing.. Show details ·  1

phil cleaver
phil cleaverWimmera, VIC2 posts

work well

legs feel much better. with regular use so easy to use Show details ·  1
Janina Grant
Janina GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified 2nd Gen

This is great for my husbands leg muscles

My husband has suffered with calf cramps and the revitive has helped ease the cramping. Show details ·  1
User 1
User 1
  Verified 2nd Gen

This is great but the safety feature is annoying

I loved the previous generation circulation booster. This one is great bar the new safety feature. If your elderly and you can't push down hard on the machine or your legs don't weigh much the booster doesn't go higher then a certain level. Which is dissapointing as elderly folk often dont have much muscle mass or can't push down on the plate due to injury or mobility issues. So it keeps flashing/going into safety/standby mode. It gets annoying after a while. One just wants something that turns on and off when you want it to. Show details ·  1
Bill de K
Bill de KSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

This is so good

Managing my circulation problems well
with this product and virtually gone now Show details ·  1
Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Still waiting on results

I Have been using this machine for 2 weeks for an hour each night I am still waiting for results. I will continue on and see what happens.. Show details
Revitive
Revitive   DM
Peter Orpin
Peter OrpinSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified 2nd Gen

Best treatment for my feet and legs

Feet and legs are feeling better now as I have diabetis Show details ·  1
LucyC1970
LucyC1970
  1st Gen

My legs love this product

I use this when my arthritis in my knee is bad. I cannot explain the difference it makes to me. I use it every other day for 30mins and i no longer have restless legs at night. When I'm better I forget about using it then after a couple of weeks my knees start again. I also have diabetes type 2. Show details ·  1
Lili B
Lili BMurray Region, NSW18 posts
Neville Mogg
Neville Mogg

Effectively relieved tired legs

Since using the Revitive device my legs feel lighter and no longer tired. The deep muscle stimulation has increased the blood flow to my leg muscles thus relieving the feeling of tiredness in my legs. Show details ·  1
Eric
EricSunbury6 posts

Great Relief

This product has helped reduce the tightness and cramps in my calves... and soothes my fallen arches. Show details ·  1

Mitra Jazayeri
Mitra JazayeriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified 2nd Gen

I really enjoy using Revitive:)

It’s a fantastic tool for supporting my feet circulation. I wished I could have more number of patches to use for my back and legs Show details ·  1
Lee
LeeSydney, NSW9 posts
  Verified 2nd Gen

One week in and already seeing great improvement

We purchased our Revitive direct through the Revitive website ... the process was simple and delivery was quick. Hubby has been using it for a week and is already noticing significant reduction in ankle swelling and foot and leg pain. So glad he finally accepted that the outlay would be worth it. (As an aside, we received a rebate from our private medical fund as well, so the cost was more than halved.) Had a visit from sister-in-law and her hubby today ... guess who's going home to buy a Revitive for themselves? Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Love love love it!!!

I love the variations you can select from. I started off with 30 and gradually over the weeks, increased it to 45. The portable model makes it easier to carry and I’m amazed at how quiet it runs!! I wish I bought this sooner. I highly recommend this device. It has improved my knee injury and my pain has drastically reduced. I can walk further and feel renewed every time I use it. Show details ·  1
Sawyer
Sawyer3 posts

It Made Me Feel My Feet

Since using the Revitive, the feeling has returned in my feet. It has helped boost my circulation, and I use it every night. Show details ·  1
Clive
CliveSouth West, WA4 posts
  2nd Gen

I am using it for one hour every day

I have peripheral neuropathy, not related to diabetes. The numbness in my feet along with pins and needles is very frustrating. I have bought the revive in the hope that it will help me with this problem. I think it i working. Show details ·  1
Linda
LindaNortheast, VIC
  1st Gen

No more nighttime leg aches

Love it! I bought my Revitive when the osteoarthritis in my knee flared up leading to night time cramps in lower leg. (I purchased one second hand with the osteo patch’s. from a lady who could no longer use it because she had a pace maker implanted.)
Use it every night for 30 mins and no more leg cramps. It has also had a positive (not miraculous) effect on my dodgy knee too. Show details ·  1
Lynne
LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Lightweight & easy to use

With MND effecting my legs, making walking and exercising not possible, I am very glad to have SOMETHING that will keep my muscles stimulated in a non -straining way. I LOVE how light the Revitave is-so easy to move, how compact- so easy to store, and the fact that it doesn't need to be plugged into a power point to use. Show details ·  1
Sonya P.
Sonya P.2 posts

Perfect

Very good I have Parkinsons and arthritis find it helps my mobilise Show details ·  1
Terry
Terry

It is great. Love it!

Helps the pain in my feet and legs. Use everyday. Show details ·  1
Lann I
Lann I2 posts

It actually works

I have had a Circulation Booster for some years now, and I use it all the time. Recently I bought one for the wife, so that I could get mine back, as she discovered that it helped her. Show details ·  1

Jim
Jim2 posts

Such a pleasure to use

I purchased the Revitive at our doctor’s suggestion that it may assist in alleviating my husband’s swollen feet and lower legs. He has dementia and diabetes. While the swelling hasn’t reduced by much yet, he definitely has had a return of more feeling in his feet. He will continue to use it twice daily. I also use it, just because I like to. Show details ·  1
sherrynne
sherrynneSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  2nd Gen

this is perfect used one for years

very good very helpful ,helps with blood flow of legs Show details ·  1
Jenny
JennyCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Highly recommend

Excellent product. Not a massager but is an electrical impulse device. Feels great on my feet and lower legs. I only took one star off because the 'body' attachments don't perform as well as the 'foot' attachments. I highly recommend though Show details ·  1
Mike
MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Relieved swollen ankles

My feet and ankles were really swollen Within one week back to normal
I can now fit into my shoes Show details ·  1