Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster (page 2 of 6)

Advanced, IX, Medic, Osteoarthritis-Knee, Pharma and 2 more

Excellent,

The whole family uses it. My sister has Osteoarthritis on her knees, it has allowed her to bend my knees more. Would recommend it.

Hi Tracy, Wonderful news that your whole family are enjoying the benefits of using REVITIVE. I'm sure your sister is thrilled to be bending her knees again - fantastic result! I hope that everyone continues to enjoy their 'REVITIVE time' in your household. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or if there is ever anything we can assist with. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Excellent so far.

.Have been using revitive for about a month.It seems to be helping with stiffness in both my feet. I would recommend it to anyone with soreness in their legs.

Hi Graham, Its great to hear that you are seeing relief after only a month. We hope that it continues to assist you with your circulation and provides further benefits. Please be sure to let us know if we can be of any assistance at all - 1800 505 108 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Works for us

My husband and I have used this machine for the past month and it certainly lives up to its claims. We both have sore feet at the end of each day and the machine certainly helps reduce swelling in our feet and ankles. We are able to move more freely and find that we only have to use it once a day to get results. Great in the hot weather too as it reduces swelling.

Hi Margaret, Thank you for sharing your experience. It is fantastic to hear that both you and your husband are seeing improvements after only a month. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out - our customer service team are available on 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegy.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Revitive medic review

My husband and I love this machine, We both use it every day . My husband has Parkinson’s and it helps his cramps and stiffness in his legs. It helps my varicose veins and knees ! Could not be with out it.

Hi Noeline, That is great news! We love hearing about the benefits and improvements that our customers experience. We hope that you and your husband both continue to enjoy your 'REVITIVE time'. Please be sure to contact us if we can ever be of assistance. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Not for me

Revitive was not successful for my Restless Legs. I kept trying different levels but to no avail. However, the good news was that my Plantar Facia has now recovered.

Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We are glad to hear you have received some relief. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss this further or of we can be of any assistance. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegyhealth.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Really liking the Revitive

Have found using this product has helped with circulation in legs and swelling in ankles. Only purchased one month ago so am hoping with further use There will be additional benefits.

Hi Nana, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled that you are already seeing an improvement in your circulation and the reduction in swelling is fantastic. We hope that you continue to see further benefits and keep enjoying your 'REVITIVE time'. Please reach out if we can be of any assistance. Warm Regards, Actegy Health Australia 1800 505 108

Just the thing to relieve cramps in my legs.

I always had trouble with painful cramps in my legs during the night, Since buying and regularly using Revitive I have no more cramps.

Hi Mickey, It's always wonderful to hear that REVITIVE has helped. Nothing like finding relief for our legs. Thank you for sharing your story. Best regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

It is fantastic

It does help with circulation very good it is very relaxing while using it also cramps at night have reduced

Hi Garry, We are very pleased to hear that you are getting great benefit from using REVITIVE Advanced. Have a wonderful weekend. Warm regards, Actegy Health Australia

Waste of Money

I found it did nothing for my wife's feet issues. It was a complete waste of money and difficult to return as well. Still stuck with it today.

Hi Bentley, I'm sorry to hear that it did not assist your wife's specific issues. I have sent you a private message to request some more details. I'd like to review your return request to see why you are having problems. Warm Regards, Actegy Health.Hi Again Bentley, As mentioned in our email exchange, this site services the Australian market and it therefore reaches the Australian office for Actegy Health. I have forwarded your comments onto the Canadian team and have been assured that someone will be in contact. Thanks for reaching out. Actegy Health Australia.Letting Canada know was a waste of time. I figured they would have no interest in addressing any concerns including not being able to return the product. A very expensive gimmick.

Better than expected

I'm a reasonably fit, agile male who had a fall requiring surgery. My mother lent me this product 4 weeks after I had a hip replacement. At first I didn't think it was working at all but I was wearing rubber backed socks at the time. Once I took the socks off and sat bare feet on the foot pads it worked very nicely and the remote control is a good feature because bending over was not easy for me initially. It works just like a TENS machine. I also used the stick on pads further up my legs. I definitely gained a sense of pain relief from this device, it improved the circulation in my legs and I would say it contributed to a speedier healing process. I sit it under my computer table, set the time limit and away it goes. After a few minutes at a low setting I increase it to a higher setting but I would suggest being cautious as too high a setting might cause you discomfort or possible injury. One one occasion I turned it up too high and caused my calves a bit of distress for a few hours afterwards. I write this without having read any other reviews. I think my mum is going to have a hard time getting it back off me.

Hi Shauno. Thanks for submitting your review. We are so glad REVITIVE was able to assist you in your recovery. We hope your recovery continues to progress well and wish your mum all the best in getting her REVITIVE back

I thought it doesn't work but it did.

I thought it didn't work after using it regularly for 2 weeks on lower level, but when i increased it to a level where i can feel my calf muscle shaking and vibrating,, the swelling of the foot becane less.

Hi rolly Dizon, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you were able to find the right level to give you relief. We hope you enjoy your REVITIVE time. Warm Regards, Actegy Health.

I can finally have a good night sleep, and getting old suck's.

Hi" my name is Fons. For the last few years, I have suffered from pain in my lower legs. You go to bed feeling tired, and within a few hours my legs start to ache. To the point ,I have to get out of bed and walk about the house at 3 in the morning. This cycle has continued for some time, then I noticed the toes on my right foot started going numb. And a feeling of a constant, but mild cramp in my toes. And my calves were rock hard, So I went to my doctor, who recommended I take cramp tablets and exercise more. Yes! like I can walk 50 meters without hanging on to a trolley.I then spoke to my local chemist about what had trasnpired with the doctor. When he said would i like to try the Revitive circulation booster, we have one which i can loan you for a week at no cost and see if it helps. Just be aware this is no toy, it has 100 settings and can be very strong. So i took it home and tried it straight away, i didn't realise it rightaway how much feeling i had actually lost in my feet. Because the first time i used it, i had it set on 60 before i felt any sensation or tingleing at all. The first day was more of a novelty, i got to level 80 before i started to squark. But i had to see how tough i'm not! The first day i didn't notice any thing,but i did tone down my need for more power. And set it back to 60 .After a few days i could feel and wriggle my toes, and the feeling of cramp had eased considerably but i had to give the unit back. That's when i bit the bullet and bought one for my self, it wasn't cheep it cost $550.00 odd dollars. I'm sure simmilar unit's would do the same, but this one i had a little experiance with. iv'e used this machine for 2 months now not every day but mostly. The swelling in my calves has gone down, i am now able to get a good night sleep. I like to use it just before i go to bed, i have a bath and watch a bit if telly. And i'm sleeping pain free, and anotherthing i have noticed i feel my feet tingling and twitch at 45 as apposed to 60 as before i started using the machine. But like everything when you have no pain, you forgett to use the machine and once again you wake up in pain. Would i recomend the Revitive circulation booster. In my case 100% thumbs up. Thank you Fons.

Hi Fons, Thank you for reaching out to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear you are back to sleeping pain free. As you've noticed, consistency is important so integrating some REVITIVE time into your daily routine is a perfect idea to keep you feeling great. I will pass on your comments to our team - thanks again for taking the time to share. Enjoy your REVITIVE! Warm regards, Actegy Health Team

Didn't work for me

Tried this unit after speaking to physician who stated it might work but he wasn't optimistic due to diagnosis involved but worth a try. No improvement at all so we called to return unit. UPS return was quick and easy. We have been waiting for refund for some time and so contacted the company. We were informed the money was refunded to our charge account 10 days ago but it is not there. Representative did say it should only take a few days to show on account but again stated it was sent 10 days prior. His only response was they sent it and we would have to take it up with our charge account company. I did call and was told they have no record of receiving anything and that I should register a complaint so they could follow up, which I did do. This company is a joke to work with so please be pretty certain this is an item you will keep because getting reimbursed is a hassle.

Hi Peggy, We are sorry you are experiencing such difficulty with getting your refund. We would like to be able to help you. From your explanation, it does not sound like you are writing from Australia? The process for Revitive Australia is for our Customer Service team to provide an authorised Revitive return label, which our customers will then take to Australia Post for return post to us. We do not use UPS in Australia for our returns. If you can help me with information on where you purchased your product from, I will get the market representatives to look into your case and resolve it asap. I have also private messaged you on this so you can contact us directly, if you prefer. Look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards, Actegy Health AustraliaNO I did not purchase from Australia, but the USA. Purchased through the mail order #ORDUS110788, order date 10/17/18. Packing list showed email address of us.info@actegy.com us.revitive.com. Registered on line 10/25/18 @1:25 pm. Called for return label and received GA3306 0-04 UPS ground tracking 1Z867 1W5 90 9632 5096.Taken to UPS store 11/6/18 @ 9:53 am to return and rec'd drop off pkg receipt tracking #1//z8671W59096325096. You have already been given this information. Phone contact to follow up on refund was highly unsatisfactory. We were told to contact our credit card company, which we did. Please expedite this refund ASAP or I will be forced to contact them again and give Chase/Visa this email with your apparent stalling tactics regarding my refund. As noted, you and Chase have already been given this information.Hi Peggy, We have now emailed all of these details to our Customer Service team in USA and requested for them to contact you soon as possible. Warm regards, Actegy Health, Australia

I use it every day, it eases any tension from a long day on my feet.

I feel the revitive add on TV at present is false advertising. Mr Megher doesn’t even have it plugged in, and he certainly isn’t using it in the add as he tries to say he is. An bit of a disappointment for such an excellent product.

Hi there Lyn, Thank you for your review. We're glad REVITIVE is helping you. The REVITIVE product Ray uses in the commercial is the REVITIVE Medic which is cordless and runs on Lithium Ion battery. It is a feature many of our users find useful because they do not have to deal with having to sit near a power point anymore! I know for a fact that Ray uses REVITIVE (and that is why he is able to share how it has helped him) and he also had the device switched on while he was seated on the sofa so he could give his legs a workout while filming! Hope this helps, Actegy Health Team

Terrible product shameful company

We tried revitive for 2 weeks, then decided it wasnt helping leg problems. It had a money back guarantee so we sent it back, We are still waiting for the money back 8 weeks later, have rung 5 times and been told a lot of different stories but still no money, Ombudsman is the next step.

Hi Julie, I'm so sorry you have had difficulty with receiving your refund. I have just spoken with our finance team and gotten some more information. You had elected to receive your refund via cheque rather than direct deposit. The cheque was issued and posted but from what I understand it has been lost in the postal system. We are now in the process of cancelling and re-issuing the cheque. Rest assured we will be issuing this refund to you ASAP and regret that the lost post has caused such a delay. I will touch base with you next week to update on the issue. Warm Regards, Actegy Health.Hi Julie, Just a quick update. The cancellation of your original cheque has been processed and the replacement has just been placed in Express Post. I will private message you the tracking number for your reference. Kind Regards, Actegy Health.

Big change in Varicose Veins

I am writing this on behalf of my 85 year old mother , who purchased the Revitive 12 months ago , for no particular reason than she loves gadgets . I can not believe the amazing difference in the varicose veins in her leg. For approximately 60 years the vein was there and in the last 30 years it has looked like huge blue marbles under the skin , particularly around the knee . Now , the vein has practically gone . For this reason alone I am purchasing one for myself.

Hi Liz, This is so good to hear. I'll be sure to pass this good news along to our team in Actegy. Enjoy your REVITIVE time! Warm regards, Actegy Health Team

Assisted with Swollen legs and inability to walk

This is the second Revitiv Circulation Booster my mum has owned. The first one expired after long and faithful use (my mum spilled something on it). She has now been using Revitiv Circulation Boosters for about 10 years.

We first tried the circulation booster when my mum was having trouble walking: her legs were very painful and her legs were swelling up enormously.

Mum was in danger of ending up in a nursing home... but after a session on the Circulation Booster she started walking again. That was about 10 years ago now.

The swelling in my mums feet and ankles has noticeably decreased. It was the swelling that probably made it hard for her to walk in the first place. It was very painful.

Revitiv Circulation Boosters are better quality than any of the other TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) units we have used... so we are happy to pay more for the better quality.

The only weak spot on the Revitiv is the power supply (an external unit): The power supply tends to stop working after a year or two. We replaced one power supply under warranty (a relatively trouble free process)... then had to buy a second replacement (quite expensive). This is annoying as you'd expect a decent power supply given the price? Finally we went down to Jaycar and bought a switch mode power supply with plenty of overcapacity. Unfortunately that stopped working as well (just outside of warranty). In the end we bought an Powertech adjustable 350 mah power supply which continues to work (now a number of years). The cost of third party power supplies is much lower than those from the Revitiv distributors... and they're generally better quality. Fortunately the power supplies are a standard external plug pack that can be purchased from many specialist electrical suppliers. Unfortunately most of these power supply replacements are not of particularly high quality... no matter what you pay for them. However sooner or later you'll find a power supply that keeps working.

We also had a few problems with spilled liquids on the unit: Mums hands aren't as strong as they used to be... so she tends to drop stuff. It would be nice if the unit was a bit more water resistant? It generally wasn't worth sending the unit back to Revitiv for repairs... but we found our local electrical shop was willing to repair them for a modest sum. They reckon electronics and soup don't go well together.

One major advantage of the Revitiv Circulation Booster over normal TENS units is that there are no messy pads to use and nothing needs regular replacement. Just put your feet on the unit and adjust the time and intensity to suit. This makes it EASY to use... and that's the key to using it regularly.

Mum likes the rocker function on the IX which the older model doesn't have. The newer IX is also a lot slimmer than the old model.

Both the old and new models are fairly sturdy units and survive regular use quite well.

The only down side to the Revitiv is that it really only exercises the lower legs (feet and calf muscles): It doesn't get above the knee unless you use the pads (which are fiddly). I wish there was a solution to this... but so far I haven't found one. That means that most of the extra gear that comes with the Revitiv isn't used.

I wish there was some way to store the extra bits on the Revitiv... as we've probably lost most of the extra bits... and that's probably another reason we've never used those extra functions.

One feature that I wish the Revitiv had is NIR (Near Infra Red). NIR penetrates up to 4" and helps with lymphatic drainage. It's not the same as FIR (Far Infra Red)... which just heats without penetrating.

A second feature I wish the Revitiv had is PEMF/ICES (this is not the same as TENS) which heals and energises.

Given the price of the unit Revitiv could easily consider incorporating one or both of these technologies?

Mum doesn't have diabetes and she gets lots of vitamins and minerals... which might explain why the device works better on her than some others?

More people should use these machines. There are an awful lot of people in nursing homes who might not be if they did?

:-)

HI Michael, Thank you for your review. It is really great to hear how your Mother is benefiting from regular use of REVITIVE. Your feedback on several areas is interesting and we will definitely get this back to the Innovation team.Thank you... I'd be happy to give you some examples of devices that are useful and that you could to try and incorporate into the Circulation Booster.

60-Day Sample Size

I ordered this item (Revitive Medic) back in late May of 2018. Like most people, I was looking for some basic relief from my Fibromyalgia and Neuropathy.....without all the drugs. And after practicing my due diligence research-wise (YouTube, public forums, online reviews and advertising,) I ordered this product using the Readers Digest insert.

Ordering is simple. Delivery was 3-5 days via Canada Post.

Before I continue, I also want to comment that I talked this over with my MD before making the purchase. And he wrote me up a prescription for this device. So, it's not as if I just ordered without first putting some thought behind this.

The first week, I started off at 55. Then gradually increased my way up to 75. 30 minutes per day. At the end of week 1, I had to stop. My legs were just killing me. So I stopped for a few days, gave my legs a rest, and started back at 55. And I stayed there. I didn't want a repeat performance. Same same. My legs were killing me. Mornings were just horrible. Again, I stopped for several days, then went back. But I decreased my time to 20 minutes. In all honesty, some days, it would take a good 2-3 minutes for my legs to feel anything. The reason for starting at such a high number to begin with. I couldn't even feel anything below 50.....no sensation at all. I also noticed that I was getting edema.....enormous swelling in my calves, ankles, and feet. My toes are numb, the skin is tight, the skin is drying out, and I'm having trouble walking because it feels like I have vices around my calves. Never ever had this condition before. And I'm not taking any more chances with this unit.

Went back to my MD, and showed him the results. Now I'm on Furosemide (Lasix) to deal with the salt/water retention from using this unit.

So, I'm going to return this item. In all honesty, I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with the unit or the technology. It's all me. I've had almost a month and a half sample-size to guage the effectiveness and usefulness of it. But, from my perspective and experience, it's going to be shipped back. It's hurting me, it's not helping me.

The item has been treated respectfully from day-1. It's cleaned repeatedly, and stored away for the next use. The carrying case has not even been opened, nor has the back-up set of Tens pads or the foot lotion. It's all sitting in the original box. And the purpose of ordering the unit was more or less a contingency plan. Prove it either works effectively for me. Or not. And I have to truthfully state that, in my case, it does not. If it helps you, then great...I hope it's everything you expected it to be. But I also want to give this heads-up to others like me that may be in the same situation. Tread lightly. If it's hurting you, then stop. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Not even their Customer Service. They are not your MD. This is your health. And do what's best for you, and no one but you.

And on another note, being one of those in the 20% that will be returning this product: Reviews are from all perspectives. Both positive, neutral, and negative. And I trust that the Webmaster here does not delete my post simply because I'm not in the 80%. These are my thoughts and opinions, and that's just the way it is. Like it or not. I don't want someone else to go through what I went through. And this is the only way to inform them. Agreed?

To finish off, I have indeed returned the unit. Customer Service was based in Chicago. But the girl I spoke with ([name removed]) was really professional and cool about everything. Very helpful. A return label was generated via Canada Post, and that was that. So, in regards to Customer Service, I had a really good experience. They listened to me, never once felt intimidated or disrespected. Did what they could to facilitate the return.

.....user from Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA

Thank you.

Purchased in May 2018 for $500.00.

Dear Darryn Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You have reached an Australian review site so I have shared your comments with our Canadian team. We are sorry to hear that REVITIVE did not assist you with your concerns, but are pleased that you were able to have a positive customer service experience in returning the device. We aim to treat all reviews with respect and appreciate that our product might not be for everyone. This site (Product Review) is 100% independent. We are able to respond to you but cannot (and would not) alter your comments in any way. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

booster

I love the booster I cant walk very well as iv got fractured hips and the booster helps so much the swelling in my legs and feet have gone down so much

Hi there Shayanne, We are very pleased to hear that you are feeling better and that REVITIVE is helping. Best regards, Actegy Health Team

No sensation

I’ve used this product for several months. I haven’t felt any sensation in my leg or foot. I’ve used settings from 20 to fifty. When using higher settings I notice red splotches on my leg. The iso rocker has never activated. Is there a reason?

Updated review on the 6th October 2018:
My previous review of no sensation hasn’t changed. But to be fair, I have nerve damage in my leg and just may not feel sensations from the product. I can say the device works for me. I can visibly tell blood is circulating in my foot. Color has returned and it feels so much better. I use the product daily on a setting of 45. I’ve tried a higher setting but notice what appears to be red splotches on my leg. I’ll eventually try a higher setting but right now 45 is good.

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Circulation Booster

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

We have had our revitive for more than 2 years now , and are using it about 3 times a week , all of a sudden it stopped working it would turn on then off , we have tried other out let’s in the home but still not working, any idea what is wrong with it?
Hi Jones, Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Our Customer Service Team should be able to assist. If you would like to private message me your number, I can have someone call you. Alternatively you can call them at a time that suits on 07 5443 9767 or email info.au@actegy.com. Our team are available 8.30am - 4pm Mon-Friday. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Hi Jones, Thank you for coming back to me. As we are in Australia, I will need to forward this to our Canadian customer service team to assist. Someone will be in touch soon. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Can someone with an amputated leg use the Revitive Circulation Booster?
Hi Pamela C. To create the electrical circuit using the foot pads a user would need to place one foot on each pad. However you can use the electrode body pads to deliver Electrical Muscle Stimulation to the legs and other areas of the body. If you would like more information on this, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team (07 5443 9767) and they can talk you through the pad placement options to work different muscle groups. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hi was wondering if this is good for Planter fasciitis? Many thanks
Sorry, can’t help with that.Hi David m. REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation to contract and relax your muscles which can improve the blood flow in your legs and feet. REVITIVE may improve the circulation in the legs and feet, but is not indicated to assist with plantar fasciitis specifically. I hope this is helpful. For any further information, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.