Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster (page 2 of 7)

Advanced, IX, Medic, Medic Plus, Osteoarthritis-Knee and 3 more

U. Melbourne

U. MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not work

I have used the revitive pharma since for 5 months now, as per manufacturer's instructions. It has not been effective at all in improving my lower legs circulation, pain or swelling. My physio is too polite to say " I told you so", however has noted that the technology has been around for a long time and there is no credible clinical data to confirm the manufacturer's claims.
It has been a total waste of money, and the machine is rather a gadget than a health device.

Purchased in March 2019 for $299.00.

Very good product

The circulation booster has been a worthwhile purchase, especially now at this time in our lives with age catching up with us, keeps all the joints moving. Also our 85 year old father uses it and says he has noticed a big difference in aiding him to walk

Sarah T

Sarah TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, can be used by all ages

Have had the revitive circulation booster for 5 years now, my partner and I are only 27 yrs old but we also see so many benefits!! It helps to loosen calf muscles, helped with my aching feet from varicose veins which were quite severe for my age, and also helped significantly with achilles tendonitis! Combined with laser for varicose vein removal it has been the best. I can now be on my feet all day for work and run around at sport with no aches and pains. We had the cord get a little damaged and the local shop where we bought it replaced it for free. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2014 for $300.00.

Ingrid nett

Ingrid nettVictoria

It works great for my swollen ankles

It helps when used regularly. I used it one to two times a day. I highly recommend it for swollen feet and ankles. I hope it works for the legs as well. I will continue to use it regularly.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com for $299.90.

Frank

FrankHunter Region, NSW

Great product. Helped me enormously with swelling of ankles and lower legs.

My lower legs were swollen and looked horrible making it difficult to walk. Within days swelling went away. Great product. Had a mishap with the lead and was unable to use for a while and swelling returned. All good now.

Purchased in February 2019 for $399.00.

Sue1

Sue1Sydney, NSW

have now been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis

machine fine but now not really of use as it states in the manual that not suitable. I also found that I had to put on Max to get the "tingle" the last machine - about 5 years older would work at 80 .

J Mc

J McSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product.

I originally purchased the Revitive Circulation Booster for my elderly mother and then decided to get one for myself. Both of us are very happy with the product. If I have tired, sore feet and lower legs just 20-30 minutes on the Circulation Booster is a great relief.

Sue Churn

Sue ChurnPerth, WA

Oh so good, relief

Keeps swelling down and muscles relaxed. Feel the relief, relaxing wholly leg as it works sit in the comfort
keeps circulating constant and walking easier.
relaxing and a must for swollen legs

Purchased in December 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $249.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Excellent for tight, sore and restless legs

I had my doubts but as a person who suffers restless legs syndrome, the revitive worked wonders. My aches and pains are gone just by spending the programmed 30mins a day.

Purchased in March 2019.

Norm

NormWangaratta

True Assistance

Since using Revitive I have no more swelling in my ankles. and blood vessels below the skin have returned to normal. I have used only a 46% setting on a once a day routine

Purchased in March 2019 at Revitive Direct on line.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relax and watch TV with Revitive

My Legs feel great and I sleep better
Regular use has taken my leg ache away.
I am Walking again easily after daily use.
Don't delay buy today this is an investment in your health.
Thoroughly recommended

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $285.00.

w162011

w162011AU

This unit works very well and I am very happy I purchased it

Works well and I am very happy I made the decision to buy it
Different options such as foot or pads are excellent
Well worth the investment
I use it regularly - at least twice nightly

Purchased in March 2019 for $179.00.

Craig Smorti

Craig SmortiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Free again! No longer need compression stockings!

My mother bought the Advanced and after several weeks exclaimed that she "has a new lease on life!" She no longer needs her difficult compression stockings and has lost the pain in her back! I bought the IX and have rid myself of a pain in my legs that had been building up over several years. Not sure what model my brother bought but he and his wife have also had great results. I have no problem recommending Revitive Circulation Booster to anyone.

Purchased in February 2019 for $199.00.

flossypGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing results

After 3days of half hour sessions the swelling and pain in my husbands feet and ankles was significantly reduced. He could see if ankles for the first time in years.

Purchased in March 2019 for $240.00.

Joan Hunter

Joan HunterAdelaide

Sorry not for me

Didn't help with my peripheral neuropathy, seemed to make the condition worse, not better. The product is well made and having rechargeable battery and remote made using it very simple.

Not Sure Yet

I use my Revitive daily for 30 mins and have been doing so now for over a month. I originally purchased the machine as it advertised it may be beneficial for my Neuropathy in the feet. Has it helped? I'm not sure yet. It certainly has not done any harm and I find the treatment quite enjoyable. I really need to use it for 3 to 4 months to really see any impact on Neuropathy and blood circulation. The Jury is still out on this one!

My new lifestyle

HI folks I sprained my ankle and since then my foot was in constant pain for the past 9 months. I got the medic model in the past 2 weeks of using it my feet have not felt this good for years if in doubt try at your local chemist or retailers it's worth 30 minutes of your time . Give it a go.

Lyn

LynIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous

I bought Revitive Advanced for my 84yr old mum who is not as mobile as she used to be. She loves it, using it every night as she watches her favourite TV shows. The pain & swelling she was experiencing previously in her legs has diminished significantly after only one month of use. We highly recommend this product!

Absolutely love it.

I used to suffer with body stiffness and bad aching legs, with regular uses most symptoms are 90% gone. Money well spent.

My parents love it

My parents have had knee replacements and they absolutely love it. It’s portable n easy to use when traveling. Maybe the patches n the foot thing could work st the same time is all they mentioned

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Circulation Booster

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

Paul V.

Paul V.asked

Circulation Booster Advanced

Is it safe to use when u have ms

Fay H.

Fay H.asked

Why has my Revitive stopped working, it hasnt been used much & now when I would like to use it again, it wont go. The remote works, but the actual Revitive lights up but doesnt do anything else!

Fay

Hi Fay H.

Thanks for contacting us. There are a few possible reasons that you may not be feeling the sensation. The most common one at this time of the year is hydration. When our skin and bodies are drier or less hydrated than usual, we don't tend to feel the sensation from REVITIVE at the same intensity. It is not uncommon to need to use a higher than normal intensity at this time. We also recommend that you try giving your feet a thorough moisturise (wait for the lotion to dry) or wipe the feet with a damp washer or cloth before using. Also taking a big glass of water before and after use can help.

If this does not help, I would recommend that you give our Customer Service team a call - they can run through some simple trouble shooting with you to try to determine what may be causing the issue. They can be reached on 07 5443 9767 or you can email us your details - info.au@actegy.com and someone will call you.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health
AUSTRALIA.

Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connectionasked

Circulation Booster Medic

Can u use this machine if u have blockages

Hi Kitchen Connection,

Thanks for your question. REVITIVE is not suitable for people with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). If this is the condition causing your blockages we would not recommend use. For any other blockages or pre-existing conditions you should certainly have a discussion with your Doctor to determine if it is safe for use in your case.

To review the contraindications click here: https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health
AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives