2Revitive Medic Coach

88% · 796 · 7%

Aussie-Chris
Aussie-Chris2 posts

Not perfect

After 4 weeks and 90 minutes per day at level 95 no change yet. Will keep going and see what happens. Show details
Happy customer
Happy customer2 posts

Prefect

Awesome, very happy with the product. Delivers all as required. Show details ·  1
Leeanne Laney
Leeanne Laney

Some good some not as good

I love the product but don’t like phone interface I would prefer a remote back for the money Show details ·  1
Andrew Coshan
Andrew Coshan

Great Product

Easy to setup and use. Great prompts to use and improve every day. Show details ·  1
Ashlee M
Ashlee MPerth, WA4 posts

Legs feel stronger!

Really happy with this Revitive Medic Coach and Knee Bundle. Easy to use, noticing the benefits :) Show details ·  1
Karen B
Karen BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Medic Coach has improved my mobility and my health

Before I used it, I had painfully swollen feet and ankles, and found it difficult to walk very far. After 10 weeks of use, my feet never swell up, and I can walk and stand for much longer. Show details ·  1
Glen Shepherd
Glen Shepherd2 posts

works

stimulates the peripheral nerves which I have due to chemotherapy Show details ·  1
lisslsmum
lisslsmumToowoomba2 posts

Amazing for elderly patients and career people on their feet all day!

Bought for my hairdresser daughter who suffers from sore legs and feet. Her partner is a butcher and loves to come home and treat his tired legs and feet on this device. Show details ·  1
Jennifer Cole
Jennifer Cole

Knees improving

it has helped strengthen the quad muscle, and imporved circulation for lower limbs. Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyDarling Downs, QLD

Very cool idea

Revitive has helped to reduce the swelling in my lower leg and strengthen my muscles post a cellulitis attack 18 months ago Show details ·  1
goldcoastlady
goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD102 posts

Very relaxing but co could have built the product higher in depth

Very relaxing but co could have built the product higher in depth. Brought this during lockdown and it has done well. It is good to use on a hot muggy day Show details ·  1
Philby
Philby2 posts

Patricia D
Patricia D11 posts

Amazed at the result

Although I had already written a review on this machine after just a few days use, I would like to add that I’m amazed after just a week of using it that the discolouration I had noticed over the past 4 to 5 months has now completely returned to normal. I recommend to anyone considering Revitive. Show details ·  1
Robert Burke
Robert BurkeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

I tried a friends machine when we were on holidays. I noticed a good improvement in both my feet and legs. When we returned home my husband found one on-line and purchased it. It arrived within days, unfortunately it was one controlled by a smart phone, which we don’t have. After a quick phone call to the company, we returned the machine and once again within a couple of days our machine arrived. Love using the Revitive Medic coach and would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Glenys
GlenysPerth, WA11 posts

Wonderful

I purchased after using a friends machine and absolutely love it. My Feet and leg
circulation has improved immensley. Even hubby has started using it too. Brought online and it arrived within a week to WA!! Show details ·  1
Mazzy1907
Mazzy1907Northeast, VIC14 posts

Works for me

Started using Revitive for 2 weeks noticed a difference from 1st use. Have had a back injury which caused bad circulation in my feet Revitive improved circulation from day one. Love it works for me. Show details ·  1

Ross L.
Ross L.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good Product

It is working for me. No longer have as tired legs. Show reply
Ronnee
RonneeNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic Device

I love the Revitive Medic Coach and so does my partner. I set it up on both our mobiles and it is working really well for both of us. Peter was sceptic at first but is a convert, he loves it more than I do. It has helped with leg and hip pain and mobility issues for us both. Show details ·  1
Kuma Vivekanandan
Kuma VivekanandanSydney, NSW2 posts

Revitive Medic Coach

Excellent product.I have been using the Medic Coach for just over a month and I can already feel the pain in my knee has subsided .Highly recommend the product for anyone with lower limb pain or blood circulation problems. Show details ·  1
Citha Citha
Citha Citha

Totally love my Revitive Medic Coach

I love the Revitive Medic Coach, I have found that when I stop using it, I have symptoms again. My only complaint is that the digital numbers are starting to fade, but, that is what you get I suppose when 3 people are using the machine. Show details ·  1
Dave Roverts
Dave RovertsWestern Australia6 posts

Revitive

this is a fantastic circulation booster, I love the fact i can be seated and still exercise my legs and feet this is absolutely worth the money, I thoroughly recommend it for anyone Show details ·  1
Dale Wylie
Dale WylieLaunceston, TAS3 posts

Short term review

I’ve only been using this device for about a month but it appears to be beneficial in reducing fatigue, swelling and so soreness. Hopefully it should continue to do do Show details ·  1
Tony
TonySydney, NSW2 posts

Definitely helping

I've had problems with my Achilles, using Revitive every day is definitely helping. I'm walking with less pain. It's still early days, so hoping that the recovery continues. See how it goes. Show details ·  1
Linda
LindaPeel, WA4 posts

Unreal

Using Revitive every day has helped get me walking again. It's amazing, I highly recommend it. I used to walk every day but because of arthritis and joint replacements haven't been as active. Thanks to Revitive I'm walking again and feeling unreal. Show details ·  1
Carmol Morley
Carmol Morley

What happened to the remote control?

Unable to use to its fullest as this model apparently comes without a remote control and a phone ap operates it. This is an upgrade from an earlier model (replaced earlier model when it stopped working) Show details ·  1
gaitjan
gaitjanDowner 2602, ACT3 posts

new life

Fluid retention in both feet and lower legs has totally gone.
Right foot has been "frozen" for over 35 years due to a complex fracture.
Full mobility has now been restored.
New life!! Show details ·  1

Stan
Stan

Excellent product

Excellent product. My wife has been using your product for a number of years. Gives her daily relief. She used your previous Booster product and found daily use easy and relaxing. Show details ·  1
Hunter McEwen
Hunter McEwenDarwin, NT3 posts

Peripheral Neuropathy

I have a severe Peripheral Neuropathy due to the Drug Dilantin.
I have been using Revitive for 9 months I can't say that I have had any major improvement of the Neuropathy, but I due believe that its has stimulated the small muscles of my feet, Anterior aspect of my leg and what is left of my calf muscles. This has been beneficial psychologically. One needs a clone of oneself to be able to be more accurate. Show details ·  1
Kym Yeoward
Kym YeowardPalmerston, NT6 posts

A good product – needs something like an e-sock - for people with a compression bandage wrapped around their foot (me)

I've no pain - but have swollen legs and feet, due to poor circulation and varicose veins.
I've found I have better mobility, even after just a few days use. (Kym in Darwin) Show details ·  5
Verghese Kochummen
Verghese Kochummen

No more cramps

Bought this for my ageing mother and she had cramps at least twice a week which is has pretty much disappeared ever since she started her daily routine on Revitive. Show details ·  1
Patti
PattiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Muscle cramps reduced

I have been being woken by violent calf cramps reduced only slightly by increased magnesium intake. In the first week of using the Revitive, I was only awoken twice, and since the 2nd week, no more severe morning muscle cramps (some mild on waking, but nothing waking me up). Still experiencing some other foot & leg symptoms, but the significant reduction in cramps is wonderful! It's sometimes a little inconvenient to schedule the daily 30 minute sessions, but worth it. Show details ·  2
Richard Morrison
Richard Morrison2 posts

Good to experience the benefits. No more lower leg cramps

Use of the Revitive Machine has definitely improved the blood circulation in my lower legs.
However after 2 weeks my Apple Phone lost the Bluetooth connection to the unit and I had to download the app to my Phone again. This caused my original 10 week program progress to be lost. I am now into the week 3 on the second download, so I hope I don't loose the bluetooth link again! If so I might never successfully complete a 10 week program! Fingers crossed!!! Show details ·  1
Goldfrog
GoldfrogPerth, WA2 posts

Loving it!

A great machine for circulation issues! i aim to use it everyday. At first I was 'shocked' by the experience, but soon learned to love it. And yes, the experience is shocking, but it really works! Show details ·  1
Jules B
Jules B

Great for circulation and swollen feet

I started using my Revitive medic with the Coach app and couldn't be happier. I use it at night and cannot believe how well I sleep after using the machine. I notice when I don't use the machine my sleep quality is poor. It warms my feet up and lower leg circulation is much better, also good for my aching knees. Show details ·  1
Peter5030
Peter5030Darling Downs, QLD6 posts

What a difference this device has made

A wonderful device that "Actually" does what it claims" I would not be without the Revitive. After only 4 weeks of use it has made the world of difference to my feet and legs. The only thing I would like added is support for more than one user with the android app. Would be great if both of us could have our own profiles Show details ·  1
Sue Hammond
Sue HammondSouth East Queensland, QLD

We got the Medic not the coach due to older phone app issues

The Medic is great, and what we could use of the Coach was good. the Company was fantastic - when we discovered the Coach App does not work with older iphones. We are very happy with the product Show details ·  1

Clive O'Donoghue
Clive O'DonoghueGippsland, VIC

Get for me just need to make time to do it every day

Used to increase circulation in legs I feel it has helped me but find it hard to do every day I have missed some days in a row started working one week of not missing a day Show details ·  1
John Mulqueen
John Mulqueen

A good machine

It is a good machine, I use it most days.
It would be great to have manual option as well as automatic mobile settings.
As not all elderly people can use mobile phones. Show details ·  1
Danielab
Danielab4 posts

A cautionary tale!

With in 2 weeks of using it got heart issues.
Coincidence? Never had any prior abs now my heart is racing and very high blood pressure. Caution ⚠️ this maybe related as I can not see any other cause abs effect. I had no prior history abs followed the use instructions provided. I feel it may have done more harm then good, but so maybe wrong. Show details
Trang Nguyen
Trang Nguyen
  Fair Incentive Verified

This product is very good

I walk every day, every night I use this machine. Next day, my leg isn’t pain. I presented this machine to my friends, a lot of my friends like it after 1 time use Show details ·  1