Revlon Colorstay Makeup

1 review
Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Holy Grail for 9 Years

This is my all time favourite foundation. I have been using this foundation almost every day since I was 13 years old. I have dry skin but I use the combination/oily variant, as it works better on my skin. I have tried the dry variant but found it not suitable. The foundation lasts all day and I find it best to pair it with the photo ready compact powder. It is easy to apply and provides full coverage. Highly recommend! You can usually buy it for around $17 in a half price sale.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeDry Skin
See all Revlon Colorstay Makeup reviews

Msangi W.

Msangi W.asked

How many colour tones of this foundation do you have?

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

This foundation has 30+ shades to choose from between the Combo/Oily and Normal/Dry options. Pretty much any tone from Ivory to Caramel. Any kiwis reading this head to our website https://kissandmakeup.co.nz/revlon-colorstay-foundation-for-normal-dry-skin/ to take your pick.

Sandi W.

Sandi W.asked

Has the formula changed in the Revlon colourstay natural makeup fond de teint din02246437 that can cause a skin (acne) type problem?

Blandy
Blandy

I am wondering the same thing. Have used this for at least 15 years, but have had to stop using it, the last bottle I bought at the end of last year gave me this really bad acne that I have never had before. Stopped when I stopped using the make-up.