Revlon Colorstay Makeup

Revlon Colorstay Makeup

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

I have found the perfect foundation!!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation is the best foundation ever!!! I have tried most high end brands and Revlon Colorstay wins hands down. It feels comfortable on the skin, has great coverage and always looks good. I use the one for normal/dry skin. I dust with a light powder after application and have no need for touchups all day long. I have recommended this product to friends and they are also very happy!!!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Kayla

KaylaSouth Australia

Great coverage! Nice forumla

Great coverage! Nice forumla. Natural looking. Feels nice on the skin. Doesn't move much through out the day. Maybe touch up once or twice. The only down side is my skin breaks out from this Foundation. Could be one of the ingredients

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $15.00.

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Ok foundation. Not a fan of the fragrance

The coverage of this foundation is fairly good however I can't stand the floral fragrance of it. I get a headache everytime I wear it I also noticed my skin broke out when using it

Purchased in January 2019 for $30.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Face Products

Find out how Revlon Colorstay Makeup compares to other Face Products

Phoebe40

Phoebe40NSW, 2191

One of the best foundation

Great product. It's get on smoothly. The cream can be quite thick if you put second layer so make sure your skin been treated and moisturized will go well.
I like it! Worth buying. No regreat.

Purchased in January 2018.

See all Revlon Colorstay Makeup reviews

Msangi W.

Msangi W.asked

How many colour tones of this foundation do you have?

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

This foundation has 30+ shades to choose from between the Combo/Oily and Normal/Dry options. Pretty much any tone from Ivory to Caramel. Any kiwis reading this head to our website https://kissandmakeup.co.nz/revlon-colorstay-foundation-for-normal-dry-skin/ to take your pick.

Sandi W.

Sandi W.asked

Has the formula changed in the Revlon colourstay natural makeup fond de teint din02246437 that can cause a skin (acne) type problem?

Blandy
Blandy

I am wondering the same thing. Have used this for at least 15 years, but have had to stop using it, the last bottle I bought at the end of last year gave me this really bad acne that I have never had before. Stopped when I stopped using the make-up.